Help please

I'm trying to find the name of a game I played in 2008. It wasn't new it anything but I had it on disk for pc. It was either a hex or square based strategy game and you could pick one of many races(most were monster-esk such as demon,murlock, etc)and each race had different skins for different "classes" such as tank ,ranged, etc. Please help ive been trying to figure this out for years now . Picture has some what of same art style if I remember correctly but is not the game

Bump

The Disciples series?

Doesn't look like it

Age of wonders?

The background was just basic nothing special and it wasn't very open. Kind of chess board sized i would say. No scrolling or anything like that.

Battle for Wesnoth maybe?

Too big

King's bounty?

Supporting this. This is what came to mind op

It was against an a.i. and both your teams started in a line kt two in opposite sides. It was vertical movement mostly not much room for horizontal.

what Im thinking, thought the demons and murlocs is throwing me off but the different skins and classes definitely sounds like AoW3

It was most definetly squares . I'm not positive kt was murlock but the races were mostly creatures that were not humanoid

Old games you can't remember?

A ps1 game where you ride snow mobiles around and race and do tricks. You could hit polar bears for points and smash snow drifts and shit. Rob Zombie was in the soundtrack.

Sled Storm? I dunno I hit Google.

Heroes of might and magic 5?
Came out in 2006

This isnt it but it has a very similar character model style

King's Bounty?

Sled Storm

Duelyst maybe?

>2008

None of these look like it