How's your gaming coming along?

How's your gaming coming along?

Other urls found in this thread:

birdmaskgame.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXP4KnDPJSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got caught up playing another user's game instead of working on my own. Anyway, they said they didn't have anything to advertise so I'm just gonna quickly dump all the webm's I made so they can shill on Cred Forums like a pro

I'm still trying to decide which of the 2 ideas I have to start working on.
One is a sim, the other is a tower defense-ish strategy-ish skeleton sim.

could go faster.

Actually I'm all outta webm's and too tired to post the pics. Anyway if you're out there Warfleet dev, keep up the good work and swing by these threads every once in a while. All I'd say is maybe a little more direction on what you can do right at the beginning and maybe make the missiles miss from time time, as far as I can see they're 100% accurate.

Someone on a /vg/ thread asked me to make a blog and I didn't want to disappoint so I did even though I've been at this for like a week tops

birdmaskgame.tumblr.com/

jesus christ, this fucking thread every day, a constant reminder of my failures and inability to continue a project

I was about to make a post for that dev that I know how to advertise the game.

I haven't played it yet so I don't know if my advertising would even help. I can put the game in front of about 20k people though.

It's pretty good, I think it's got a lot of potential. It's kinda like From the Depths - but in space.

Anyone can give me some tips to record with OBS? It freezes every other frame unless I downscale, and I can't get it to crop the view correctly.

Doing some test runs, bug squashing, the usual.

I'm nearly done with the map editor. Also: youtube.com/watch?v=GXP4KnDPJSg

please do something about that Z and X. looks bad with an icon on top of it

No worries, those are placeholders from the no-graphics part of development that I haven't been bothered to remove.

placeholder sub.

:^)

and no that isn't a dog penis.

cool npc art style

You better be making a "In Search of Dr. Riptide" clone.

Too difficult.

It's a little multiplayer game.

Thanks user. It's the 4th attempt of a decent character sprite style for this game, but I know some colours need fixing.

How is multiplayer easier than single player?

GMnet

I don't have to make a story, complex levels, enemies, AI.