webmshare.com/jMrjg
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Exchange
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Performapal_Odd-Eyes_Metal_Claw
youtube.com/watch?v=XZh6NPh_ld0
youtube.com/watch?v=0z3WtN5Ht3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking Raigeki instead of Pot of Greed
faggot

Why would you take a card that you don't know what it does?

>playing YGO when the best set in 6 years just released in Magic
wew

Did you forget what Oath did?

You don't know those boardstates user. Maybe the exodia player is on a 2 turn clock.

>first prerelease I actually wanted to go to
>worked until close all weekend
>even though I got off before midnight, going home, showering, and then going back for an all nighter when I worked the next day would fucking suck.

I don't understand this.
How come every YGO thread has MtG players shilling their game? Are they really that desperate for (you)'s?

>Tfw making a deck around this bad boy

Was fun as shit wreck scrubs on YGOPro all the time when I played

multiplayer games with this card lasted fucking hours

can you still use first edition cards in modern yugioh?

something like dark hole today would be OP as fuck I'd imagine.

What real advantage do you gain from this, considering the other player gets to see your next card too?

>I play Exchange
>the only card left in my hand is Swords of Revealing Light
>and I've got this little nigga in face down defense position

A lot of them.

Some are banned or limited to 1-2 ina deck.

>something like dark hole today would be OP as fuck I'd imagine.

lel

Who wants to tell him what's up?

>something like dark hole today would be OP as fuck I'd imagine.
You poor dumb child.

What is the point of this card?

>Not playing glorious Blue-Eyes White Dragon meta

im not into new YGO, but pendulums are fucking retarded. im glad i dropped the game in 2010

You could use raigeki, a spell card that destroys all your opponent's monsters. Dark hole is rarely ever used but is completely legal.

Better question. Why didn't he use Pot first?

Reuse a Flip effect

A huge advantage if you also use this card.

turn some flip monster down, toss 2 cards that activate in the grave and go to the field when sent to grave.

its what i did

>pendulum
>When fusion and xyz are dominating the game meta right now.

>Not wanting to play Frontier, the premier format for poor people
hareruyamtg.com/jp/pages/format_frontier.aspx

yes I'll definitely play swords after you gave it to me instead of just pitching it with bujin tsuku or twin twisters or something

maybe I'll also play lullaby of obedience when after you gave it to me and when you certainly don't have Engrave of the Mark on hand or anything.
I actually would do that one since horakhty "OTK" was ruled to work in reverse, the person who activates lullaby wins

post ur fav card

pends are barely viable. XYZ and Fusion dominate the game.

>It took this long to get a foolish burial for Spell & Traps

he's got 2 more in his deck

>Once per turn

>pendulums
Yeah dumb shit like this is what's stopping me get back in to it properly.

Been having fun with DS games and that recent Legendary Decks box though. Hope the second set of it mostly sticks to old cards too. And we get a third set that has the cool villains shit in like Pegasus' deck.

When Pendulums came out, the best decks were a fusion flip monster deck, then a ritual monster deck. There was a small stint of pendulums being the best, before they were dethroned by a Tribute Summon deck, now Blue-Eyes White Dragon.dek is the best.

The biggest competition to Blue-Eyes White Dragon.dek is a Machine Union Fusion monster deck called ABC, based off of XYZ Dragon Cannon.

You make a deck with destruction, guess and restriction cards like and Prohibition. Since you can see what's coming next as well you'll know if is something you want to get rid of the with say drastic drop off. You also can use those guess cards for extra draw power and searching by "guessing" right

It was surprisingly effective I combined it with Gishki and Grandmaster Hanzo monsters

>I was about to come up with some sooper sekrit combo for qlis with Swords at Dawn and re-qliate

>then I realized re-qliate was already searchable by scout and scout was searchable by summoner's art
oh well.
makes me wonder if it's an okay generic draw engine with golden and ghastly bamboo sword

>Yeah dumb shit like this is what's stopping me get back in to it properly.

More like you don't know how to adapt. The format is not even a Pendulum decks beat all format.

You can literally pick your favorite type of summon (Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Pendulum) and just go make a deck around it.

Pure pendulums suck though

Fusions,blue-eyes and fucking unions are dominating right now.

That's still an extra card every turn, and you can play multiples of them.
Conscription can be pretty great with it as well.

Have you never been in a MtG thread?

maybe the people salty about pends just got buttraped by Pepe once and gave up entirely

>face down attack position
There's got to be some flip monster that would be great for

XYZ is weird too, but powerful

its funny that fusions made a comeback though, no one was using them after a certain point that i can remember in my area.

>Almost only a month away from the second wave of SPYRAL/Subterrors
Reminder Subterrors are getting 3 monsters and 1 trap while SPYRAL are getting 2 monsters and 2 spells.

>pendulums
>While twin twister is so prevalent
>While turn one Dark Law stops searching
>While its still so easy to synchro into 82 monsters in one turn with 2 cards

So many cry babies on Cred Forums that know literally nothing about YuGiOh. Why do you guys even come to these threads?

Best girl

More fluffal support when? Why must my petdeck suffer so?

When?

Why does she keep touching forbidden shit?

webmshare.com/jMrjg

The people salty about Pendulums are the people who have complained about every new mechanic introduced since Synchro summoning was introduced, i.e. people who don't actually play or understand the game beyond what they say in the anime and the Yugi/Kaiba decks they played with as kids.

Yes I used this as well with it, I lost the deck a few years ago so I don't remember the specifics but I used cards like this and Gishik Diviner to draw cards and that one card that lets you resort and place certain cards ontop of your deck so I could "guess" it and draw it.

Fluffals/Frightfurs are in Fusion Enforcers and also have manga cards that can get printed in the Premium Pack.

Well i havent been bad at YuGiOh for a while but getting one card a turn is fucking terrible. Especially when you need 2 specific non-searchable cards to do it.

>people are upset that yugioh turned into more than "SUMMON BIGGER BEATSTICK"

Sounds about right. Also explains Blue-Eyes popularity.

funny of you to say it that way, since the only way summoning 60 level eaters is actually good is if you can deck out your opponent who used maxx C. synchro masturbation wasn't even consistent enough to win games compared to ABC and even Darklords, and Konami killed it anyway.

It's not like meta viable it's just for fun. The draw and search power in it is decent, I'll try and find a deck list

I CAN'T READ FUCKING MOONRUNES ASSHOLE

oh user

>Play Exchange card
>See Exchange in opponent's hand
>Forget to take it

>Friend wants me to play vanguard
>"its more casual"
>prices somehow even more bullshit than yugioh

It used to get used in FTK/Royal Magical Library spam decks back before Giant Trunade was banned. It's not really worth it otherwise just because of the chance that an opponent will destroy it, but if it stayed out it would be a huge advantage.

>you gay hoe

Just throw it in google translate, dude.
It's some store in Japan where they think Standard rotates too fast now and Modern is too expensive, even though Goyf is almost half of what it used to cost.
So, they want to start a new format that's M15 and onward. This is going to basically be KtK extended and will never catch on.

Should I play the GBA, DS and PSP games? If yes, which ones

Tag force

For waifus

Tasha da best

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Exchange
you are all little babies

what I want is to make an anime exodia deck on pro that gathers 4 pieces, give them all to the opponent, Dark Factory to get back the last one, and Magical Contract it into the opponent's hand so they win

Eh I find Vanguard not too bad pricewise. Majority of the time RRRs are about $10 with the best RRRs in the pack going for 20.

There's just price spikes sometimes for old stuff because sometimes Vanguard will randomly revive an old theme.

The supply is low. People don't want to crack packs because the game isn't all that popular.
Which is a damn shame too because it was a rather fun game despite having the core mechanic around topdecking.
>mfw no LGS within a 3 hour drive plays this game
>vanguard online still isn't out
>vanguard online looks like it's taking a hearthstone approach to packs and singles last I heard

I've never played it, but I've seen a few tournaments.
I know saying "final turn" automatically gets you DQ'd. Also, they're much louder than YGO players.

Raigeki is based

Oh poor and innocent user.
Yes you can use all the cards that are released in the game, unless they are on ban list or something.

But most monsters nowdays benefit a lot from being thrown to graveyard.

>tfw Honest

>Phantom Knights show up in the anime again
>Rank 2

>they think Standard rotates too fast now and Modern is too expensive
I agree with both, one of the reasons I stopped playing the game (after an admittedly brief stint).

How the fuck do you make Rank 2 in Phantom Knights?

>Then summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Get fucked kiddo

>almost 0 cool little lorebits on cards these days

GAAAAY

With a situational anime trap that summons itself as a level 2 monster

veiler :^)
you paid 5000 for nothing
this dumb cat thing is better anyway, ultimate dies to literally anything

I haven't played since KtK rotated, but that's mostly because I didn't feel like balancing MtG with the other shit I had going on.
I wanna get back and still have Jund built, but I need Grim Flayers and nu-Lili's, which are fucking impossible to find.

Gimme dat

Im tempted to play anyway just by virtue of it having a clan of SUPER ROBOTS

Or maybe mermaid Idorus

Fusion is stil done with old fashioned polymerisation?

kisara is the prettiest

GBA/PS1/GB/PS2 for nonsensical rules with familiar faces

DS for character customization, and varied gameplay. The later games even have shit like races, stealth sections, world exploration, and an actual story.

PSP for bigger card selection, and waifus

>little brother is a little shit that adds the colored Egyptian God cards in his deck and memorized the anime effects because possible autism
>have an Exchange in my deck
>wait him out until he draws one of them
>play Exchange
>he ragequits every time

Those were good times.

>It's another Archtype based around effects that activate in the graveyard
Way to think outside of the box Konami

Yes although most archetypes have their own special snowflake polyymerization as well

What if he attacks it with Cyber Stein?

it's kind of weird, but sorta yes. konami really doesn't want to powercreep it except for with shaddoll fusion and some contact fusions.

although like i said, exterio is a better target for cyber stein since you can still cheat out some of the fusions just like the good ole days.

check out this guy, he's new and gets a big buff if you run a shit card like poly
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Performapal_Odd-Eyes_Metal_Claw

>guise frogs aren't fucking the meta for a while what we supposed to do?
>give more support of course.

Yeah the /m/ is great. Dimension Police in particular is so fucking cheeky.
>mfw getting a 3 crit vanguard with guard crush if I check a grade 3
>not only get a grade 3, but a crit trigger
>restand with commander laurel
>swing with a fucking massive 4 crit monstrosity and win
>on like turn 4

Don't forget the random Manga and Anime trap monsters that are level 2~4 that don't even help the deck at all.

I play this face up and end my turn...hehe...nothin personal kid.

when they finally manage to fold a second page on the cards to fit the translation

JUDGE

JUDGE!

>find out they printed the sweet anime art of polymerisation at some point
>it's expensive as fuck

shit

this way you just skip the Break Sword suicide and go straight into DRXD. it's not good, but it functions

I actually run 1 cloven helm in my pkba meme mashup deck, since it also has zephyros and can make r4nk that way, as well as bringing back a RUM Launch if I get super unlucky with dante mills

I'll summon my Gate Guardian and attack it.

Fuck that game

Book of the moon.

Alt art Poly is the only alt art my nostolgia for the original doesnt usurp the superior art.
Poly looks kinda shit while alt art poly is amazing.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: This was way more interesting than Duel Monsters. It didn't need to be a board game, but a video game.

>Alt art Poly is the only alt art my nostolgia for the original doesnt usurp the superior art.
Oh my god, learn how to write. Almost threw up trying to read this sentence. Not even shitting on your opinion, just your writing.

So what's the most useless card in the game? I've seen the one where you change a monster's position on the board. That's winning right now.

just so you know, bugs are the best

coincidentally, this piece of shit does all the legwork in that game

>Attacking with a 700 atk monster
He would only attack with Cyber Stein if he had reason to believe that it was Blast Sphere, because otherwise you're risking slamming into this fucker, or Gear Golem the Moving Fortress

I feel like they don't know what to do with Yuto's deck. There are no main deck Phantom Knight anime monsters past the first 3 and a bunch of random trap monsters while in the manga he skips main deck monsters completely and just runs trap monsters.

Cosmic Heroes are pretty cool.

They did have games of that. Happy birthday.

What's the best yugioh game I can emulate on my phone? and what's the best I can play on pc?

haven't played in ages but how do u activate this card?

tag force for waifus, ygopro for having all the cards

This card is the ultimate anime comeback card.

I don't like MTG. Unappealing art and slow play.
>not taking TOIME WIZAAD
Why is pot of greed there anyway? If they're playing with forbiddens then the other guy probably has more than one Exodia head anyway.

It is pretty shitty.
>Next to no chance of winning a powerful monster
>Getting anything good from the password system requires 999,999 star
>Getting that many requires at least 200,000 duels in this shallow game

set it face-down in your spell & trap zone during your turn, in your main phase 1 or 2

after your turn, during either player's turn, declare that you are activating it in response to something the other player did. this can be drawing in their draw phase, performing an action that starts a chain, or if they decline priority after doing something that doesn't start a chain (like passing to the next phase)

Man, I miss the pre-XYZ days. I could tolerate Synchro to a degree since most of the combinations ended in a single key monster and the meta didn't involve going through 3/4th of your deck in 2 turns and summoning monsters that summoned more monsters that summoned more with crazy powerful effects for relatively little and all that shit they added with Zexal and XYZ. It makes me happy as hell to see something like Hero decks, which are based around Fusions, still do well even today.
RIP old yugioh. It was kinda fun.

>unappealing art
>plays ygo

Welp.

YGO art appeals to me, MTG's does not, it's an opinion m8. The only exception is the Sliver Overlord, which I love

Apparently, to get the 999,999 star chip cards you had to use some JP-exclusive thing

I wish she had more fanart with modern kaiba.

>Cards in Advanced Tournament Pack 2016 Vol. 4 are related to cards in Raging Tempest and Fusion Enforcers
>Miracle Fertilizer and Tyranno Infinity
What does it mean

here she is wearing the Domino City High School uniform with modern Kaiba

>And now I attack direct-
>"Honest"
I swear I nearly send my DS flying out the window while playing YGO 2010.

Yeah, how are the fusion monsters in YOUR graveyard? It doesn't say "a" or "the". It says "your".

if thunder dragon gets support my cyber dragon deck will be very happy
if ultimate was made through cyber stein the blue-eyes wouldn't be in the grave anyway

From my understanding of the card, if used to target your opponent's monster it straight-up unsummons it without resummoning the components

Mystic Horseman is OP.

How was it, did it get a sequel/expanded on and why didn't it?

Oh man you must have had fun when Bujins were a thing huh?

Bujin are annoying as fuck.
Glad they're irrelevant now.

Honest is a card that makes me want to punch my opponent in the face. I've never been so consistently angry at a something in a Children's Card Game.

Yeah, I didn't talk about that part. It would still get deconstructed. You just wouldn't gain any monsters. I thought he was jumping in on the "I'll take that" train.

How deep is the YGO cards lore?

Whoops

hello hello I'm here to make all your battle trap problems go away

They are still annoying as fuck, but thanks god close to being irrelevant.

Blue-eyes

Look at some other fusion cards. He is out classed.

>tfw beating a bujinn helmetshitter with battlin boxers when they came out
He was so fucking mad, it was wonderful.

Good thing Beast types are irrelevant or that would be fucking obscene.

Is there even a point to using regular monsters with no effects?

>Summoning Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
>When Cyber End Dragon exists
Have you played at all since before GX?

>Hate Bujin
>But also think Lightning is cancer
I'm conflicted

When they are needed in some archetype or are useful in some decks like Summoned skull for red eyes, yes.

Aside that no. Unless you are going make a pure beatdown deck shenanigans.

They get good support cards, although only specific monsters like Blue-eyes are ever worth it.

the lightning is only cancer if you think you can sit on an ultimate falcon and slowly burn for game

Good thing Glad Beasts are making a comeback
I hope

I always have hatred yugioh and still do
but then again all my friends had this retarded rule that they forced where you could only place or use one card per turn so it has probably been eternally hated
So If you wanted to place a trap card or something like that, they wouldn't let you attack or use a spell card or anything like that and had to immediately end your turn

Anyone here play force of weebs?
I'm conflicted to build now that a solid chunk of my beast deck is gone.

get better friends

Only if they serve some relevant purpose in the deck. Like pic related and Jacks Knights saw play in Extra Deck Monarch decks since they are level 5 and light targets for Brilliant Fusion.

Tell your friends that they are a bunch of shitters.

>"final turn"
what about gg ez and git gud faggot?

and normal for lazuli

Lightning is cancer for anyone not playing R4NK.
We see no benefit to getting run down by a 5000 beater we cant react too. Rank 4 was cancer, then they started losing to Towers style monsters, so Konami gave them a 5000 Armades so Rank 4 could continue to win.

Did your friends learn by playing Forbidden Memories or something? I wouldn't want to play with them either beyond maybe a couple novelty duels.

Synchro had its fair share of cancer too.
Like Six Sam

Everybody uses pic related with brilliant fusion.

No one would say final turn anyways unless they're an autismo trying to be like their favorite dragon playing homo.

Miracle fertilizer may support predator plants. The only thing I can think of for Tyranno Infinity is if we are finally getting Fossil fusion.

you can react outside the battle phase

I hope you don't play with people who say "no you can't compulsory/bottomless/strike/whatever because I'm attacking right away"

Why does Garnet look so shit compared to other GemKnights?
Him and Sapphire look awful.
The fusions look way better.

That assumes you have those set at the time and you can make that argument against any card.
CED isnt op if you have Solemn Warning set when he is summoned lol

Early XYZs were fine, generic extra deck monsters that had a limited use of their effects and had drawbacks to using up their overlays, with higher ranked ones having better effects or no drawbacks.

Then Konami gave up on that idea and just made whatever powerful rank 4 they felt like.

As much as I want Fossil Fusions i'm pretty sure most of them are rock-types and not dinosaurs. So it has to be something completely new.

this is probably my favourite card
my friend hates me because I almost always end up using it because my deck is mostly built around it

Probably because they're fusions. The base monsters look more "basic" most of the time, while fusion monsters are more flashy no pun intended.

then maybe you shouldn't have said "react" if you weren't going to count trap cards

so then the problem is that you can't Ghost Ogre him? do you normally rely on it to protect your magnus/towers/ultimate?

They didn't really know what to do with his other hand.

>Never Ever
Pls Konami I need it

Built around it to use this and win? Or just say "Fuck you, no fun allowed!"?

Forgive me I don't know much about yugioh.
Is there some combo that lets you win with this?

What's your irl deck?
Shaddoll/Spell Counters

oh but Ghost Ogre can't be used during the damage step, so that's not it either.

The reason why it was banned is because people would intentionally go in and waste time by playing things like gift card and hope for escape before setting and activating self destruct button. It's no combo, just a douche thing.

I don't keep up with yugioh that much but is their any angels grace like cards you can combo with that?

they actually restricted it, those butthurt fuckers

I dont even play Towers/Magnus/Ultimate
I hate how they just use Lightning forfree damage.
Thats a nice boss lol, shame if I attack it for so much damage its like getting attacked directly
If I had the power to errata one card, I'd just add a no battle damage that turn clause to Lightning. He'd keep his use as an anti invincible monster weapon but he wouldnt be an OTK enabler anymore.

Plant Princesses

I use pure madolche and is as shit as it sounds, I won 2 out of 8 duels in the last YCS.

And I also use RItual Beasts as a pet deck, solely because pic related is my cardfu.

Cubi-
>Oh Wait

I can see why. In a tournament, play to win or don't play at all. That isn't even the case here. It's "Play to make sure no one plays".

no boss monster worth anything has 2500 atk, ABC is only sorta close with 3000 and he's sure not going to get lightning'd

the only real Lightning OTKs are against people who normal summon Maiden and pass, and those people have gone extinct. admittedly an errata could make monsters with battle effects like her less of a death wish, but those monsters weren't good enough that people couldn't adapt by switching to Sage and veiler.
and magician girls never had a chance anyways, Lightning or not.

Extra Deck Monarchs. No banlist can stop me.
I've also been playing Atlantean Gishki a lot on the side.

MAI HUSBANDO

I remember having a stall-engine deck which involved milling my deck into the graveyard in 1 turn. Then I pop a trapcard that deals damage per X in graveyard and it instant kills them unless they had some card in their hand.

I tried to remake it the last time I played duelnetwork but apparently the needed cards got banned.

The guy with Exoida is playing exchange in this picture.

>Make Movie pack
>Oh shit we forgot to include Duja
>What so we do?
>Rerelease the entire set in gold rare but with duja now
It really feels like they just forgot toinclude him and Krystal Dragon in DSoD pack.

play to bring suffering motherfucker

holy fuck that is incredibly annoying

also I forgot Crystal Wang but ultimaya is the real boss monster out of those two

How do you know?

Well, there is an actual strategy there.
>Stall
>Force sudden death
>Win with burn cards

Konami needs to reboot this game.

IT IS NOTHING

It's from an episode. The guy is playing some Exoida deck where you need the pieces in the graveyard to summon a zombie exoida.

>alt art for Obelisk and slifer
>only obelisk shows up in the movie
>only slifer is in the movie pack

I try my best with what I have. Rosemary best smellcaster.

Duelist of Roses was better.

Damn, is that really worth 11 mana?

First you print in quickly in the wrong rarity to rush out Blue-eyes Alternate for worlds. Then you release a 2nd pack for the actual movie release with the proper rarity and get double the shekels. Pure genius.

What cards would you recommend for an Archfeind deck?

Also is Summoned skull considered one?

>no love for Ra
literally the hierarchical God card, and all he gets is forms that aren't good, instead of new art that is good

>there isn't a lavender
What the FUCK?

>gold rare
>proper rarity
that shit aint kaiba corp rare, it's basically the nigger of rarities

I for some reason thought it would be in the Kaiba Corp rarity. Why do they refuse to give it to us anyway?

well you don't have to pay all extra 8 mana at once, there's also card effects that let you put on an extra token for free getting it to the lvl for cheaper.

Got this awhile back

Ojama Rank-Up Chaos.

same reason we didn't get millenium rare: it's all Jewart's fault

Man i'm going fucking insane. I can feel my entire essensce and future slipping. Perhaps this is part of becoming an adult, but..

I just want to play some yugioh and get this off my mind, but I know I can't. That possibility is gone.

The man that hangs around wasting his time playing with ink on cardboard paper with other men..i think it's time I put this childish trickery aside.

>Meanwhile elsewhere

Just play the games

Blue-Eyes DARK Dragon!

Not worth it.

Wasting precious time playing games doesn't advance me to the future one bit. Won't get me closer to a wife, family, or the college degree I seek.

Youth is precious. I can't waste it on this shit anymore.

Just gotta have fun friend

You can't work all the time. Sometimes just take a break for yourself and have fun

Another poor Anonymous lost to the normie plague. May you find peace one day, friend.

Ancient Gear CHAOS Giant

You already browse this site you useless normie piece of shit, you can't get more useless than that. Playing a card game isn't going make your girlfriend get fucked by chad.

>Youth is precious. I can't waste it on this shit anymore.
>continues to post on an anonymous vietnamese cartoon forum board

why nobody make a vanguard thread?
or any bushi tcg thread?

Not popular enough. The only reason why yugioh threads hit bump limit provided it doesn't get pruned is because there are always nostalgiafags to throw around bait while people respond, bumping the thread. They are extremely short-lived if not for that.

>normie

I'm the complete opposite of a normie. I'm planning on moving to Japan and i'm in a position right now where i'm forced to think 10 years in the future, to join the military and throw my internet away for a good 6 months or however long boot camp is, and such...

I work two jobs right now, and will have to quit both soon for the military. My free time right now i've been wasting playing games, I can feel someone else coming in taking away that part of me. You probably don't understand this feel, but it's like another person is dying your soul a different color, the way you perceive your own life starts to change form.

You
Are
Here
Forever.

Enjoy.

Ygo pro have all the cards and have some decent AI to play against.

I wish there were Vanguard threads. I love Vanguard.

Balance is everything, user. You can still spend time focusing on your life and still have time to play your favorite card games. No point in eradicating your hobbies for the sake of it unless you've already lost your interest with them.

>Guardian Goyo during the syncro era

I still have nightmares

people are upset that yugioh turned turn 1 you lose combos

sure it always existed but the fact it became every deck that does it instead of rare tourney decks doing it is a fucking disgrace

There's no such thing as kitchen table yugioh anymore

There's a whole archetype with this guy's thing now, but I love him nonetheless. Also love call of the haunted, which I actually own.

>prices somehow even more bullshit than yugioh
Do I have the card game for you

i bought 3 call of the haunteds for a dollar a while ago
I'm proud of my dollar too.

It doesn't specify it has to be YOUR turn...

TRAINS

You kept your book, right?

Favorite card in terms of artwork is this one.
Favorite card to pull off is Morphing Jar. Needle Worm is great too.

I just got a Yugi's Legendary Decks today and it's really nice. Also got some Joey's World decks and pulled some neat dino cards.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHUFFLE WELL PHARAOH

It's unbeatable.

remove the trap?

ANTI RAIGEKI

only works for one monster though

youtube.com/watch?v=XZh6NPh_ld0

that's why you gotta have 2 on the field.

>Finally get enough cash to make a good deck in tag force 3
>All the npc have shitty decks so I stomp everyone.
Do any of the other tag force games have opponents with good decks or do they all become trivial after making something decent.

Watch out

you're just gonna post the whole thing, regardless if someone posts hand destruction

Glad beasts are so much fun to use. If they were still relevant I would probably get back into buying cards.

>do they all become trivial after making something decent
Is there any Yugioh game at all where that's not the case?

Will i ?

Tagforce special have some NPCs with decent decks.

But to be honest, Tagforce AI is really easy to break.

oh no you dont

I banish 9 Deskbots with different names

Please

Forbidden one.

>second wave of subterrors
They're already pretty good. I should probably invest in a deck now before they go up in price.

Ain't happening.

>This and magical citadel of endymion

MY NIGGER

YGO failed for me financially. I would invest hundreds of dollars (and once I spend almost a grand on a deck) for cards literally not worth the paper they're printed on. Best thing I did was sell my 3 Tourguides before they got reprinted for $150 each in cash. Went out and bought a decent TV before I moved into MTG. Formats can be slow and all, sure but financially it's more sound. I even came to a point where I was short on bills so I'd sell off 4-5 magic cards and make $100+. Worth my time and my money which is the important part of this hobby

I noticed that months ago, and for a few weeks i started going to MtG threads to see if there were YGO posters in there. There were no one in sight apart from the occasional MtG player that posted about YGO to make fun of their state.

Because you fucks keep coming to these threads.

Fucking Shaymin EX.

10/10 taste

Blue eyes
I also keep a sphere mode ra in there as well

Was a Six Samurai and Hero user, but fell out after their last big push.

You had one job, user
youtube.com/watch?v=0z3WtN5Ht3c

my nigga, i thought i was the only one who liked that card

>mfw anybody ever used this card
Stop rubbing your nasty fingers all over my cards.
>games over
>lol, good game user
....give me back my card.