Tfw you thought it was Tuesday

>tfw you thought it was Tuesday

Goddamn it

Hitman thread

So does the game still play like a buggy, poorly optimized beta, or did they somehow develop the game beyond the beta stage while also making new levels?

I haven't felt anything like that while playing. Only unfinished part of the new Hitman so far is Marrakesh IMO

Load times are still pretty slow but it runs perfectly fine

>Finishing up my SOSA run in Bangkok
>Wake up tomorrow and Colorado is here already

loads great from an ssd. time to step it up, mang.

Eh, it's still Early Access. They haven't added search Contract function yet and are only gonna do it in a few hours. I just knocked out a woman that had the voice of a man. The performance could still improve.

It's fun, but it's a beta in disguise.

Did you knock her out while in Bangkok?

>I just knocked out a woman that had the voice of a man.
clearly intentional ladyboy joke, m8.

>Whole level is trespassing area

Oh christ, here we go

Just disguise as any of the mercs, they seem to have full face cover

>disguise
pathetic, might as well use cheats.

Is it worth buying the full package yet? I guess I'd consider my self a big hitman fan. I think silent assassin was my favorite.

IMO I think it's worth the $60. There's not as many levels at SA or BM but the levels are goddamn huge and theres a shit ton of different ways to kill targets + a good handful of different gadgets to unlock.

But I don't blame you if you want to wait till all the episodes come out

autism

Yeah

I'd consider the possibility if it wasn't for the fact it happened in Sapienza too before.

If your favorite is SA, then this one is probably not gonna be to your liking, I'm guessing. It strikes me way more as a Blood Money.

I also enjoyed blood allot too

You might enjoy this one, then. You're probably better off waiting until the game is actually finished in January 2017 if you can wait a bit longer, though, it's still in Early Access right now.

You know it's not really in Early Access, right? It's just episodic

It may as well be Early Access when you consider how the game was at launch and how much it improved mechanically by now.

That's a what a beta is for. And that's what patches are for.

The patch notes that were released today mention glithces that are included in the next map. It's clearly unfinished.

Every game gets patches that fix bugs. That doesn't mean it's in early access why the fuck do I still come here?

It's not literally Early Access, no. But the game does feel very unfinished and unpolished. There's a reason why you can't buy this game boxed yet and it's digital exclusive. The actual full version has already been announced to release in January 2017

while i'm sad Kyd isn't doing the music anymore, the audio team is still really good. Both trailers have amazing music as well as the fake band "the class" made for Bangkok