Steam Global Achievement %

Has the Souls series gotten easier or has it just gotten more popular? or both?

steam achievements are only a recent thing for the first game

>caring about how other people play games

you should consider suicide my man

More popular. In terms of difficulty I'd rate them;

Bloodborne (with DLC) > DaS3 > DaS1 > DeS > DaS2

What? Arent steam achievements like trophies and xbox achievements, ie: once you buy the game, only then will you be considered a percentage. So popularity shouldnt matter at all, rather, the proportion of people capable of beating the game increased.

you had it right the first time

DaS2's difficulty just comes from bosses being poorly designed like Smelter Demon and Royal Rat Authority so I didn't feel right about it

when dark souls 1 came out for pc, it didnt use steam achievements, it used GFWL

I beat DaS1 before it got steamworks

>caring

I have no idea how you got that from my post user

I beat ds1 but not ds3 because I just got bored with it

Probably more people got memed into buying 1 since its the first in the series.

It got easier. These babies need to learn how to play dark souls 1 and be good at iy

Meant to say get good at it like me

Wrong

BB > das1 > des > Das 3 = das2

Dark Souls 3 hasn't had a huge number of cheap sales like 1.

DaS1 > BB > DeS > DaS2 = DaS3

dark souls 1 was a late port to games for windows live, and then moved to steam, ds3 was released like 2 weeks from the console version

Why do people think DS1 is harder than DS3? I died more times in the first levels of DS3 than the entirety of DS1.

It has become more popular since its "hard and for us the real gamers xD"

Basicaly the new CoD, Im waiting for doritos ans MntDew to get a partnership with fromsoftware

Never understood the love for DeS. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game. But All the games released after it are vastly superior in almost all aspects except for one boss fight and being the first in the series.

DeS has quite dated gameplay but the level design was top notch, and it easily has the best lore and story of any of them.

theres multiple reasons for the low percentage of dark souls.
1. people played it before the steam achievements
2.people mostly playing it on consoles
3.almost everyone pirated the first game.

You have to add up each ending to see the full completion rate you dumb whore

DaS3's achievements are easy to fullfill.
Meanwhile, good luck grinding reprisals or cutting Seath's tail by yourself.

People who don't think DeS is the easiest, with BB or DS3 being the second easiest, and DS2 being the hardest are just lying to themselves.