'Member when

'Member when gamers and gaming media weren't whining about video games being problematic?

>whining about whining
>i'm whining about whining about whining RIGHT NOW
how many layers deep can we go, anons

'member when multiplayer games were about making great communities instead of trying to make each one a fucking e-sport?

'member when?

you mean like when everyone said games were satanic?

'Member when you were retarded enough to think beating a game was an accomplishment?

Y-yeah! i 'member!

'member when leveling wasn't a buffer tutorial before max level content in games like World of warcraft and Diablo?

'member when leveling was a core part of the game design?

That "everyone" were at least people that didn't played video games and hated them. Now you have gaming sites like Kotaku telling you how problematic are all japanese games except from Tokyo Mirage Sessions because it's heavily censored to appeal to SJWs.

'member when games could be purely multiplayer and didn't NEED to have a pointless campaign?

'member when game manuals had loads of extra details and fleshed out the game world? 'member when you'd get a new game as a kid and sit in the car reading the manual before you got home?

Excuse me? I don't think you should be allowed to say that on here. What did ign and polygon ever do to you? I think anyone who oppresses journalists should be banned from ever buying another sony playstation.

member when south park was actually good

you guys are as bad as fucking reddit

Ooh, ooh! 'Member Adventure games with actual puzzles instead of dialogue choices that pretend to change the story?

'Member when every single game didn't have a half assed online multiplayer?

South Park is still great, unlike other long-running comedy shows like Simpsons and Family Guy. This is why SP make less episodes the latest years and have the same writers.

Member when he industry had talent in it before it got replaced by people who fell for that westwood college online commercial.

Trust me, those people aren't getting hired.

Well something went wrong because games feel like they are held together with gum and electrical tape.

Remember when we played games instead of CONSUMING them half cooked and then paying extra for the shards of bone to choke on?

'Member when costumes and character skins were cheat codes and not DLC?

'Member when we used to be able to post cheese pizza?

'Member when most RPGs were actually games and not cinematic experiences?

I remember when gaming media actually enjoyed video games, yes.

Y'all wanna meet my 'member? hehe

Haha could you post a pic haha
Not that I'm gay or anything just thought it would be funny haha

member when Cred Forums was good

Y-yeah! i 'member!

'Member when Cred Forums wasn't slam full of politics and twitter fighting?

Y-yeah! i 'member!

'Member when Cred Forums threads didn't started with "Why is this allowed?"

this
only feminists and their castrated boyfriends think that. Most normies are okay with whatever game you show them

Member when south park wasn't satirizing politics and current events?

I don't 'member.

they have always done that

Since when? South Park always satirizing politics, current events, trends etc.

>itt: unironically not understanding the member berries satire

how underage are you?