What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

A Press = Press Button
A Release = Release Button

There's no such thing as 0.5 press. You either press and release, or just press

What if your holding the button when you start a level? How many presses did you do during that level?

zero presses, you just start with it pressed. do you not understand the definition of press?

Sounds like none

This is the stupidest fucking newfag meme.

This is probably where one or more of you calls me "Henry," because you're add predictable as you are stupid.

stuff pk2012 doesn't fully explain in wfrr 0.5X A commentated:
How exactly do you navigate while Hyper Speed Walking? What are the inputs and why do they work? How do you prevent yourself from moving while waiting for your speed to decrease?
How do you prevent Mario from breaking free of the gate while turning towards out of bounds? The green arrow clearly breakes out of the gate hitbox while he's turning.
How did Mario enter the overworld while HSWing? How did he return?

Why is this funny again?
This is just being a thousand times more autistic than the video itself or Henry.

An A press is an A press, pannenkoek2012!

Easily the two best, funniest, sexiest, smartest, most interesting Cred Forums memes of all time.

>What did he mean by this?
>What was his fucking problem?
>Who was in the right here?
>Now that the dust has settled...
>Is he our guy?
>WE
Why aren't the phrases an autoban yet? It's the same shitty, predictable thread every god damn time.

Where does this meme come from?

But the button is pressed, which changes how the game is played. It's not the same as not pressing the button.

Really makes you think.

>le ebin /r/gaming maymay
XD

*builds up speed during 12 hours*
*warps to your PU*
nothing personnel, scuttlebug

you still pressed it down, pannenkeok just decided that starting a level somehow resets it.
But in real life you still pressed it and released it

no shit retard. that doesn't mean it's 0.5 press. he just made up some arbitrary term to define something that cant be defined besides preessing a button before start

Well done, you just perfectly described what 0.5 A presses are.

>t. """"""""""""""""""Henry""""""""""""""""""

2. There were two A button inputs. Their physical state on the controller is irrelevant to the input registered by the game

Who will play Pannenkoek2012 in the inevitable biopic? Who will play his rebellious brother, Borp?

DJ Qualls

YOU FUCKING CAN'T

You are the dumbest motherfucker of all time, you're literally asking to get meme'd on. Ignore and hide

I've spent long enough without masturbating to consider fapping to this.

if a use was discovered for the "release" part of the A press, how many presses would it be if someone very slowly released the A button, over the course of an entire level? 1/3 A press?

If you really can't figure out for yourself what the answer would be, then just give up and do something else.

It wouldn't add a press in a full game run.

I might be retarded, but to complete one full A press, you have to press A and release it. A half A press is simply holding A down without releasing it, and in this case a guy is attempting to finish the game without technically pressing the A button.

Is this some faggots Mario donut steel?
Should I post shitty Mario donut steels?

If Mario enters the golf course with his club raised, approaches the ball, swings and gets a hole in one, does he get a score of 0.5 swings?

No, therefore there's no such thing as a half A press

Terminology mostly depends on api, but yeah, usually button press is button down followed by button up.
I still think "half-press" is retarded term.

>he just made up some arbitrary term to define something that cant be defined
>define something that can't be defined

That's literally the purpose of all terms you donut.