Fallout 4 DLC

So I torrented FO 4 and all the DLC and just finished all of them.

What the fuck

>Far Harbor
>Point Lookout 2.0
>Ohhhh the fog is dangerous except it isnt
>The fucking simulation level, I mean seriously, what were they thinking?
>More settlement and building shit nobody cares about
>Incredibly shitty story
>Over pretty quick minus fetch-this,kill-that side quests.

>Vault 88
>Not really a story or main quest line to do
>whole schtick is just to give you a vault to build
>yawn

>Nuka World
>Pretty cool setting, fun at first
>Stops just as it starts to get good
>Go build settlements :^)
>ok

>Automatron
>Again, no real story, just a setup for the robot workstation.
>We used the Mechanist again
>oh look another place I can build that I dont give a fuck about
>build WACKY robots!

In Summary
>Settlements and other stupid bullshit with half-assed story/ quests tacked on.

Sound about right?

I don't know what's sadder: The fact that you bought FO4 DLC or that you somehow expected it to be good. What kind of fucking idiot are you? Were you expecting sympathy?

No, the simulation stuff was pretty simple and a nice change of pace. Otherwise fine.

Read the thread again you fucking retard

Are you unable to read? Were you that blind with anger?

forgot to reply to this tard

I don't know if any other anons feel it too, but I always wondered why Skyrim felt incredibly lazy while Oblivion felt like the devs were still having as much fun making the games as the players had fun playing it. There were so many great quests and the world felt great to travel in that I never used fast travel at all. But Skyrim felt lazy as fuck and you can tell they'd been cutting corners wherever they can, as though they just wanted the development to get over and done with as fast as possible. The same shit happened for Fallout 4 too and it happened even more so since that shit attitude extended to the DLCs where only 2 were story-based and actually added meaningful content while the others just added thematic settlement objects (a small amount of them too).

I only finished up Skyrim once and that was a few months after release, not because I spent so long playing but because I spent so long ignoring the game before finally rushing through to be able to say I beat it. I haven't finished FO4 even once to this day despite mods and shit supposedly improving it.

So how many hours did you put into this 'shit" game user?

little over 100

I feel pity for the fucking morons who fell for Bethesda's Season Pass price hike. They got fucked over hard.

>little over 100
And how much of your experience did you actually enjoy?

I love when you can clearly see the first poster has rushed their pathetic post so hard just to be the first post and nothing more. You might as well have just written 'first'.

Not much
mainly did it out of boredom of playing games I already have and wanting to see the game for myself

I'm probably gonna play fo4 for that reason too. I know it's shit and I doubt I'll enjoy it but it's better than anything else current

>The fucking simulation level, I mean seriously, what were they thinking?

Agreed. The most tedious gaming experience in my life and that included ET for the Atari 2600

>No, the simulation stuff was pretty simple and a nice change of pace. Otherwise fine.
You must be braindamaged, I feel for you, if you create a GoFundMe page for your operation, report back here and I'll kick in £10.

I would suggest you look up 'reading comprehension' but I fear you wouldn't understand.

It is a deeply flawed game overall but there is enough wandering about and shit to take up many hours, see attached testiment to my personal shame.
Absolutely no replay value, however.

Hell i bought the season pass when it was still 30 and i still feel ripped off. I expected four or five story-driven dlc segments with new land masses like 3 and new vegas had. Instead we got a bunch of settlement bulshit thats little more than allowing us to build with objects already in the game files, not like anyone ever liked settlement building. Sure we got 3 story driven dlcs, but only two with new areas to explore, and Automatron could be beaten in like two hours. Nuka World and Far Harbor were pretty fun in my opinion, not particularly amazing but decent enough, we just needed two more dlcs just like that and I would have been satisfied.

If Bethesda didnt spend so much time on stupid settlements, we might have had a good game on our hands.

The whole experinece of Fallout 4 reminds me of a Ponzi scheme.

Seriously consider suicide if you're this retarded.

I got the DLC for free thru a marketplace error and I couldn't even be fucked to finish it. This game puts me to sleep.

I know everyone always rags on Elder Scrolls, but Bethesda really does need to dump Fallout permanently and just stick with the franchise that works. Plus the Elder Scrolls mods are better.

>100 hours
>not much
What other recent game would you put above it?

I honestly feel kind of offended that they called this a fallout game, and I started on 3 and worked my way back.
The fact they unironically raised the price on the season pass citing price = quality is downright shameful.

FIRST FALLOUT GAME i COULDN'T EVEN GET MYSELF TO FINISH.

THANK YOU BETHESDA

>I honestly feel kind of offended that they called this a fallout game
Kek. You 14 year olds and your shitty opinions. You feel offended because they made a game that didnt appeal to you? Jesus.

I have 170 hours in Overwatch now, so I guess that.

>Inb4 "hurr underage"

The only DLC I bought was Nuka World. Pirated the rest. Only reason I even bought it was because I had a giftcard I won from some random giveaway. I still feel cheated even though I didn't pay a cent beyond the $60 price at launch.

Can you share the torrent? I'm kinda in the mood for open world shit and might as well try f4 dlcs

Not trying to insult just understand. 100 hour of enjoyment/entertainment is quite a substantial period of time. Especially as you went through and completed the DLC.

So overall what I'm getting at is why are you mad at this game? What were you expecting that it didnt deliver?

rarbg.com > games > "Fallout 4"

full game and all the dlc come in separate torrents

I can't be mad at it since I didn't pay a dime for any of it.

I'm more of just surprised than anything. I'd had heard about how bad FO 4 and the DLC's were, but of course I thought Cred Forums was just over exaggerating shit as usual and took a look for myself.

v was right this time.

How bad are you rating it out of 10?

Thanks, was missing nuka world

Hey guys i have a physical disability and recently got a wacom due to a suggestion from a friend to help with aiming in FPSs. it's been a huge improvement so far but for some reason Fo4 is the only game that won't pick it up as input. the main menu and pipboy allow me to use it as a mouse but the character won't budge with aiming, my trackball still works though. any ideas/suggestions?

tl;dr my stupid fucking art tablet doesn't work for aiming, why?

go get some disposable income. your measurement of value has no merit.

> pay 110$ for todd to shit in your mouth

get the fuck out of here

Or download fitgirl version, complete with all dlcs and latest version, if you dun with repack