Another game, another blunder

Another game, another blunder.
Do you think that once NX drops we'll start getting real games again or has Nintendo simply given up?

>Blunder

Nice try, shill. But the game is going to be very well received among players and critics.

I like how you keep moving the goal posts. Remember when people insisted the game had no personality?

Sure as fuck wasn't well received by all the people who pirated it in the last few days.
Then again those people would have never bought it in the first place regardless of pirating it.

>effort
>Nintendo
>or any game company

Face it, gaming is dead, especially if people like have anything to say about it.

You're still around?

It isn't going to be the best game around, it won't be a complete failure. If anything it's going to be okay. That's it, just okay.

You can play it already, buddy.
And it's bad.

great thread op lolol, i'll help save it from the bottom page for keks.

>calling others shills
You're a sad kid Cody

I feel like Nintendo has to have something up its sleeve if it plans to stay relevant in the console space. Surely they've recognized some of their recent game failures and, even if they're not willing to admit it, will produce the straight-froward, polished, guaranteed hits to get people pumped up. At least at the beginning ...right?

And hypothetical question: if you're reviewing Colour Splash, does it deserve the same or higher score than SS? Keeping in mind SS was scored too high to begin with. I'm curious what critics are going to say since it's a huge improvement in some ways yet whips out dumb band-aid solutions too.

You mean the people prepped to hate it? Soooo unbiased.

Higher score? sure, like 1 point higher than SS, it's still crap.

>shill

I don't think you understand what that word means.

>crap

So like...7/10 by modern standards? Lowest score on MC other than one is 60/100.

You said the same thing about federation force

From what I read on here its unfair to compare anything to sticker smash.

I have 1/6 stars but 9999 coins. I'm not even TRYING to get them.

help

When your biggest complaints amount to 'It's not TTYD2' it's pretty hard to take you seriously.

Especially since people like Crunchii LOVE the game.

What is actually happening is that the inherently negative nature of Cred Forums is dying. People don't WANT to shit on every release for no reason. That is why no real fan hangs out here. The real discussion about Color Splash will be on Miiverse... involving only the people who own or are interested in the game.

And I proved myself right about Federation Force. A single glance at Federation Force shows this really well. The people who actually played the game and judged it for what it was generally liked it. The negative reviews basically amount to 'not muh Metroid' and shaem the game for being different.

Which was the entire point of the game.

You need to chill out, Cody. People are allowed to have different opinions. You being up everyone's ass about how wrong they are is only gonna make them want to hate it more.

But I played FF and it was at most an ok game. And it barely sold

I welcome different opinions. My problem with the reception to certain Nintendo games is that people exaggerate their problems to ludicrous degrees.

For example, Star Fox Zero wasn't GOTY material like I was hoping it would be, and I have my reasoning for that, but I also don't feel as if it's bad. You know?

>Sales matter

Lol. Not even worth responding to. Trash opinion.

You replied anyway

>Blunder
I expected only the worst of this game, but it fixed a lot of problems Sticker Star had right down to the writing.

Is it PM/TTYD levels of enjoyable? No. Is the writing as top notch as SPM? Not at all.

Is it alright? Yeah. Sticker Star remains the worst fucking entry in the series.

I think we need to acknowledge the fact that all the Paper Mario games have different strengths.

If you really hate TTYD's pacing problems, for example, you'll prefer the original. But maybe you like the post game.

I think, at this stage 'what game is better' will be more up to personal preference than anything else. I think it's too early to start ranking them.

>I welcome different opinions
You spout the ad hominem "Pretendo" constantly and disregard any opinion from them for being a "Pretendo"
You create fake leaks in order to hype up games more than they deserve
You celebrated the take down of AM2R
You keep telling people to not listen to the "Pretendos"
You are a fucking hypocrite, go to bed.
You have school tomorrow.

I long for the day when idiots will stop replying to namefags. The worst of it all is that the one in this thread is 90% likely to be underage as his opinions clearly show.

Honestly, I think Color Splash would have been a pretty good contender for really good if it adopted SPM's gameplay rather than the turn based stuff. As it is now, the battles feel kinda tedious and intrusive more than anything. I really like the turn based Paper Marios the best, but here, it feels like it just got in the way of the exploration and other stuff.

>The worst of it all is that the one in this thread is 90% likely to be underage as his opinions clearly show.

Funny you mention that.

What's wrong with Color Splash's combat system? It looks fine to me.

There's nothing inherently wrong with it. It's a big step up from Sticker Star by a long shot, especially given that the fights have purpose now by way of upgrading your paint and stuff which is 100% necessary always. I'm just personally not a fan of the limited resource system I guess, and some fights feel so forced on you that it can be kind of pace breaking sometimes.

Other than that, it's fine. More interesting than Sticker Star too.

>Nu Nintendo fans are eating this shit up

Breakdancing pig is dankest meme of 2016

Okay. That seems reasonable.

unlike you