He only plays a game because the gunplay is "realistic"

>He only plays a game because the gunplay is "realistic"
>He complains about games that have "unrealistic" guns

You have 10 seconds to prove you actually know anything about firearms.

Firearms kill people

The shoulder thing goes up.

You put bullets in them and they come out very fast. Check and mate, mate.

When gun goes clicky it means it is end

the bullet goes out the end

Guns and oranges are completely different objects.

All these things are incorrect, you fucking noguns faggots. Go back to Plebbit.

They have a simple "point 'n click" interface.

They do less damage than melee weapons and are never as fun to play as melee.

I actually find games with realistic guns to be quiet annoying because you have feeling of satisfaction. Shooting at a guy from a distance away and hoping you hit em.

Firearms are stronger than icearms but weaker than plasmarms

My fucking man

I own one faggot

>Caring about guns

Fucking niggers

No, you idiot, firearms are stronger AGAINST icearms, not stronger than them overall.

>noguns faggots

back the FUCK off????

If the internal feed mechanism is shaped like an infinity symbol, the gun has infinite ammo.

Okay.

>M1 abrams
son.....

Silly bullshit guns > Realistic guns

Bullets go in
Casings and bullets come out

that's the part you pointed out

Soulja Boy plays this game. You don't want to be like Soulja Boy, do you?

i've seen the video where nutnfancy berates his son about loading the garand before.

But you still missed the "magazine" part.

Did he make it past the tutorial?

no I am aware of that, it was apparent from the thumbnail.
and he was somewhat right about the magazine part, the bullets are contained in an en-bloc, while the bullets are fed by the spring loaded magazine.

Bolt comes up, bolt comes back. Drop mag, insert a new one. Bolt goes forwards, bolt goes down. Aqcuire target, take three slow breaths, exhale slowly and squeeze trigger on the last one. Bolt goes up, bolt comes back.

And then there's all the shit with sears, hammers, firing pins and other actions that AREN'T bolt actions.

I like muh guns.

Yes.

He's also really good at BlazBlue and offers to money match people.

a mag and a clip are the same
there you go op

I remember how he owns mutiple How to Draw Manga books.

>t. has never handled a gun in his entire life

playing "receiver" is not the same as handling a gun you fucktard. bolt actions still also have sears, hammers, and firing pins you goddamn retard. Holy shit.

Shounen anime is a cornerstone of the black community.

Who'd have thought that niggas love Bleach

>bolt

if thats the case it uses stripper clips you utter weapon.

and where do you get your gun facts? sears is a store and hammers are for nails

>You have 10 seconds to prove you actually know anything about firearms.

The lower amount of bullets in a clip, the more damage you do

pic is what I carry. Same gun as the one in mgs3...

I was an armorer in the army in Europe. I've dealt with American, British, and German weapons. The MG3 is bae. Europeans have really shiny toys that don't seem to jam much, but they don't have as much love as American weapons. I had M2 Brownings that saw combat in WW2 in my arm's room.

I don't think any game does firearms right, especially not military shooters. Playing for realistic gunplay is stupid, anyway. You might as well buy a real gun and go to a range or airsoft if you feel like shooting people.

>all the shit with sears, hammers

so youve never touched a gun in your life then i see because on 100% of guns you don't fuck around with the sear during normal operation and only certain pistols have you directly engage the hammer (and on like 90% of those pistols, it's purely optional)

I never complain about unrealistic firearms and gunplay because i like a good pace and simple mechanics in videogames.
Don't know for how long i played quake but never did i once think "oh fuck, i wish i had to retreat now to reload".

they're really really loud and they kill people

>I have literally never touched a gun, but I'm gonna pretend I'm hot shit because I played Receiver once. :)