Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-vIhZCZCaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mgs3 The BOSS's death

Venom's death desu senpai.
He died alone, forgotten by everyone.
Solidus' death was more painful though.

Carlos Saints Row 2

There isn't one, as far as antagonist deaths go.
The directing of this scene is just so beautiful, the camera movements, the composition, and the way the music swells up just as he falls to his death is nothing short of amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-vIhZCZCaw

Not to mention the piano solo that starts halfway through the song.
I am always on the verge of tears when I replay MGS2 because of this scene.

great post

thanks friend

His death wasnt very sad at all, it fell pretty flat compared to others like The Boss

I never got too upset over The Boss's death, but Solidus hits me pretty hard

maybe because I'm a Washington fanboy too idk

>not realizing who the better patriot is

>43rd president
>named George
>commits and act of terror on Manhattan

What was Kojima trying to tell us?

I've only ever felt emotion for two scenes, end of MGS4 before BB comes up, and Dom's death in Gears.

They edited a lot after 9/11 and while the gulf was heating up again.

>the original plot of the game revolved around nuclear weapon inspections in Iraq and Iran and had Solid Snake trying to stop the Metal Gear while it was located on an aircraft carrier, in a certain time limit, while trying to stop Liquid Snake and his group. However about six months into the project the Middle East began to heat up again and they decided that they couldn’t make a game with such a plot
>Significant changes to the game’s ending were made late in development following the September 11 attacks in New York, where the finale occurs. A sequence depicting Arsenal Gear’s displacement of the Statue of Liberty and crashing through half of Manhattan was removed, as was a short coda to appear after the credits, a breaking newscast showing the Statue of Liberty’s new resting place, Ellis Island. At the point where Solidus dies, Raiden was supposed to have cut the rope on Federal Hall’s flagpole, causing an American flag to fall over Solidus’ body, and American flags which were supposed to be on all the flagpoles in New York were removed from the title.
>In another scene, Snake was attacked by the harrier in the city, on the big bridge, it's rumored that the harrier was to crash into one of the world trade center towers

Yeah but don´t let anyone with the presidents ears hear that.

That one bitch from FFVII.

What's her name Cred Forums?

k

>Dom's death in Gears

Hopefully those were tears of laughter because the plot in those games was pants-on-head retarded

ur mom

Superior politician coming through. If only the Donald had nanomachines and played football.

I literally can't, Solidus is GOAT.

Fuck that Mary Sue and her melodramatic Mary Sue death

Jesse

I fucking hate you for reminding me of that.
>He even had the best music

Would have been even more great if it wasn't for 9/11. You actually notice its removal when you pay attention to all the flag poles bearing no flags and how he reaches up towards nothing as he falls.

If only Kojima didn't cut Raiden cutting the American flag down and letting it fall onto Solidus's corpse