Trails of Cold Steel 2

Laura is the cutest and will win Reanbowl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbPi3zO-y5g
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8SJiRUKw
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=zq7pXLIX1W4
esterior.net/2014/05/translated-bahamut-interview-with-toshihiro-kondo-about-sen-no-kiseki-ii-and-the-future-of-falcom/
youtube.com/watch?v=LaJqM6LNuNU
youtu.be/LDaX_wEGhZY
youtube.com/watch?v=qVi1YZmCaAA
youtube.com/watch?v=SMQnrk5Iobk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw Laura loses the Rean Bowl

I just got to the part where I am playing in Crossbell. Feels like a slog to be honest.

She's not generic enough. It'd also be really odd with how hard they've been beating you over the head with their favorite girl Alisa, aka worst girl.

She can't win. She's Rean's Sandlot. In Magical Alisa, she'll probably be on Rean's side and act as Alisa's rival. She can't win against the heroine.

post yfw a peaceful and quiet town like Celdic was burned to the ground

I loved that part. Makes me want to play Crossbell games even more.

>mfw geo-front and get over the barrier plays

Zero no Kiseki gots some amazing stuff in its soundtrack

>the mother and daughter that lost their home
>Louise being unconscious
>that kid being unconscious saving the girl he pranked constantly
>Otto dying
>every shop burned down and rendered unusable

youtube.com/watch?v=TbPi3zO-y5g
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8SJiRUKw
I could listen to these two all day

why is this game so easy? I remember playing the first game on Hard difficulty and it was really challenging at parts. The sequel I just breeze through every battle unscathed. You start with all the multi-targeting skills and can effortlessly wipe out the entire group in one turn. Even the boss battles have been a breeze.

Pssh... it's ogre for you

feels about the same difficulty wise to me. Maybe since you are familiar with the characters and quartz system it seems easier.

I want them localized and I just don't see it happening. Maybe if Trails in the sky 3 sells well. Shame a lot of fags will probably pirate it making sales even worse.

Duvalie should win the Rean Bowl.

At least everything is vulnerable to status shit, including the bosses, so you won't have to grind

Just finished it yesterday.

Both final songs (epilogue boss and ending 2) got me.

Was so bittersweet even though I know I'll be seeing them again in Sen 3.

Why is Laura such a best girl bros? Why does Falcom keep pushing a flaming walking shit like Alisha

It's actually harder by normal gameplay metrics: the enemies hit harder, cast faster and are better at dodging, and there a bunch of wipe-capable moves scattered around. You're just better at breaking it.

So what's THE OTP and why it Hugo and Becky?

>decide to let enemy in last dungeon actually pull off a spell
>25k damage to all

That's not Alan and Bridget or Margarita and Vincent.

About damn time those two got together. But I was surprised that it was Becky who fell first before Hugo.

Also I was kinda miffed that Annabelle didn't have a character note. She was funny the whole way.

>Forget to impede an enemy spell by accident
>Judgement bolt to everyone

yay

YASSSSSSSS

Yeah. You can kill most enemies in one cast with a proper setup on a magic character, but trash enemies can take you from full hp to dead in one or two casts too, so it's not completely one-sided.

Me and Linde and Vivi

Rean x Fast Headpat Guy
They even did it in a church.

It doesn't even make sense that Falcom pushes Alisa so hard considering they let the player choose in the end.

I'm curious if some of the stuff is from the very early prototype days when Alisa's prototype was designated as the main heroine since the stuff like them meeting when they were kids make their relationship seem even more forced.

Cute

They needed to pick one for marketing purposes. Alisa probably tested the best in Japan.

I just want to pat her head

How many years do you think will pass between 2 and 3?

>first game ends with Crow assassinating Osborne
>Vulcan and Scarlet have nothing else to live for knowing that they've finally gotten their vengeance against a man who stole everything from them
>Turns out that Osborne didn't die and they both died for nothing.

Imperial Liberation Front spin off when?

Scarlet is still alive. She can still finish what they started.

Alan x Bridget
Hugo x Becky
Makarov x Mary
Mint x Disaster
Vincent x Margarita
Vandyck x Beatrix
Loggins x Theresia

Rean x Rosine
Rean x Linde x Vivi

>Loggins x Theresia
The others all make sense, but not this. Do they even talk to each other at any point?

Gideon's adventure will be shown in Ao.

Fuck my bad.

Loggins x Friedel

1 year at minimum and 2 years at max. Enough time for the characters to grow a bit, but not enough time for the world to be massively changed.

I want to stick my sword inside her sheath

If they include how Crossbell is liberated then 2 years is expected.

Well it's not hard to confuse them, they're both blonde second-year nobles.

Shit, add Bridget and you'd have a cheer squad.

>it's a Class VII shits on Sara episode

>4 Chapters into CS1
>Can't give a large enough fuck about Emma

I don't know what you guys see in her outside of her bust.

1 year is too early in my opinion if we are talking about "growth", especially since CS1 and CS2's sub themes were about that.

You are right about 2 years though. 3 is pushing it. A lot would have happened that there will be too much flashbacks if the time skip is 3 years.

It'd be funny if Falcom really was trying some time travel nonsense and the choose-your-own-waifu stuff ends up being a cleverly disguised plot point in some way.

Or maybe I've just been playing too many time travel VNs as of late and I'm full of shit.

>Or maybe I've just been playing too many time travel VNs as of late and I'm full of shit.

Yeah that's it. Overthinking it.

>Sara fighting a group of Jaegers by herself with a new S-Craft

Sara is the best girl; move over kids.

She's just the default choice for people who don't know which girl to choose or don't give a large enough fuck to bother.

Laura > Fie > Alisa > Emma > Millium

Sara's the best girl overall though

>Mint x Disaster
But Mint's daring escapades always end up helping everyone in the end.

Maybe Disaster's tsundere?

Anabelle x Kenneth

I like how the scene changes if you picked Sara.

>her bust.

That's all the reason anyone needs.

Didn't care about her bust. Later on in CS1, I just felt she was natural being beside Rean compared to the others, so I picked her.

>not wanting to put your dick in between those huge tits

That and she deals massive damage with Arts when you give her Pandora.

Alisa is getting cucked right now and she doesn't even know it.

it's fine though since she canonically cucks everyone anyway

She looks good but she's really boring to me as a person. So its hard to connect with her. All of the other girls have something quirky or memorable about them and she's just your average bookworm.

>The worst girl wins

I don't think being a bookworm is her actual main character feature.

Best CS2 Master Quartz

Rean - Genesis/Vermillion
Emma - Pandora
Fie - Katze
Laura/Millium - Tauros
Alisa - Angel
Jusis - Moebius
Machias - fuck if I know
Elliot - Canon
Gaius - fuck the wind

>not listing Sara

Get a load of this pleb.

I gave Fie the one that attracts enemies. Can't remember the name.

Is this time slips legit or is it just far off fan theories

It's called "fan's reaching for nothing".

I know she has her magic shit but I'm only up to the part where they dumped Machias' backstory on you.

Emma the person is basically the usual kind/smart class president girl otherwise. They haven't shown much of her flaws yet either.

It's all the Crossbell games fault.

That's because her story is at the end of CS1 and the whole of CS2.

time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping

I hate this

That one is kinda weak.

Towa

honestly ,seriously, literal, figuratively,
can someone tell me how good these things are in this game?

>IS there sick dungeons?
>Is there a big world map with mounts? (I think I saw a bike in this game?)
>Is there good customization with the quartz
>Is there lots of character building in side quests?
?How anime is it?

Please respond

>How anime is it?
I honestly do not get this question.

Every game is anime as fuck anyway. The only difference is if it comes from the West or the East.

>getting hit
>getting KOed
Tauros, Calamity, Vermilion, and Pandora are all that matter
And Scepter for sepith/mira, Megalith for when you don't wanna fight things, Emblem for filthy triple advantages vs. giant enemies, and Moebius if you're an item/food abusing faggot. Everything else is filler

Well I figured as much with the whole door thing and Rean's "dark" powers. I hope that it pays off though.

What about Rean x Beryl?
She's one of the few NPCs Rean regularly answers to in dialogue and they appear to get along surprisingly well.

Beryl is damn weird. She obviously knows a lot of stuff and is content on just watching from the sidelines.

Either she's important and just keeping quiet or I'm being paranoid because of the reveal of Rosine and Thomas.

how is a western game anime, what do you mean? wouldn't it be westabook/comicesque?

It sounds like you don't know much about the story. You should get out of the thread.

Chloe from Legram x Men

It's about time that little shit gets some dickings.

>CS3 reveals that literally everyone at Thors outside of Class VII is a plant by some other organization

any poorfags here gonna be mad when Trails of Cold Steel 3 is announced as PS4 or PS4 and Cred Forumsetard only?

Her flaw is that she's completely incompetent at the only thing that actually makes her special in the class (the fact that she's a witch). There are annual witch conventions where every witch gathers to laugh at Emma. It's the most popular event, even more so than Halloween or Walpurgis Night. They sell Emma merchandise and she gets none of the profits. Mothers scare their children by saying if they don't listen to their parents and eat their witch vegetables they'll become a pathetic witch like Emma.

Just play it and get out of the thread. There really is no point staying here especially with a whole lot of spoilers running about.

>poorfag
>cant afford a $30 Vita TV

Thomas, It was somehow obvious.

But Rosine. Nah. I'd never expect that.

Yeah this is what I get for being a slowpoke who got the game late.

And stay away until you finish 2 since it's all one big thing.

Witches are only good for ONE THING

And bad for everything else.

I dunno, Vita's good at singing and getting her familiar split apart, that seems like two things to me!

Just get out man. If there's an RPG where you really don't want to get spoiled about the story. Trails is really one of those.

boobjobs?

THIS IS HOW EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT

BURN THE WITCHES

>IS there sick dungeons?

They aren't great, but they've got their share of treasure to find and hidden paths. They're alright. I've sure as fuck seen way worse. The music is usually really good, though.

>Is there a big world map with mounts? (I think I saw a bike in this game?)

Cold Steel 2 is the one with a world map. Cold Steel 1 is life at school then going on field trips. You ride a train to get to your designated areas and complete tasks.

>Is there good customization with the quartz

Yeah, you can do a lot of customization with quartz. You can create some setups that are pretty overpowered like Rean spamming Delays on enemies to keep pushing back their turns, giving Laura a Master Quartz that increases damage dealt by 2x-3x and boosting her Strength as high as possible to one shot everything with her S-Craft, turn Fie into a 100% evasion tank, etc. It's pretty fun.

>Is there lots of character building in side quests?

Not really. Most of it comes through the main story and bonding events.

>?How anime is it?

It's got shades of harem antics with your MC who is awkward around girls, there are hints of romance with all the girls, and school antics. It's not overly anime, though.

>Legram's 3 stooges

Chloe was the worst of the 3.

gas the witches hexen war now

>Witches are the reason why Rean cannot remember

At least the blondie seems to have a thing for that Cloud lookalike in the training hall.

Ashen Chevalier
Azure Chevalier
Dubully the Swift
Niethardt the Mighty
Craig the Red
Golden Rakshasa
Black Whirlwind
Radiant Blademaster
Divine Blade
Purple Lightning
Icy Maiden
White Rabbit
Black Rabbit
Blood and Iron Chancellor
Jade Rook

Toval

Farts guy

Why blame witches? The real problem is Baron Schwarzer. If it weren't for him intervening and saving Rean's life we might've actually got a protagonist that wasn't a dense, naive, idealistic cunt with no real aims in life.

>no real aims in life

He wants to headpat cute girls and go fishing.

I want to engage in sword autism with Lady Laura.

>Tfw was hoping it would happen to Jurai so Crow could realise how hard he fucked up

Lean Mean Rean Bean Machine taking no fucks anymore in CS3.

He has not headpatted anyone for 2 years. Be wary.

>Alisa learning back at home so she can eventually take over Reinford
>Elliot and Machias living their lives back in the capital
>Jusis helping out in Barehard since his family fucked things up
>Emma is doing ???. Some never to be explained witch shit probably
>Laura continues to train at home
>Gaius is just gone with with wind and being a family man
>Millium doing usual work with Claire and Altina now
>Fie became a Bracer

>Rean is still in fucking school

>Sara just lets them go
>Class VII just fucking watches
>They immediately forget this fact 5 minutes later
>The game spends more time forcing drama from one random jaegar offing himself down your throat than it ever does exploring the desolation of Celdic

>you will never live in comfy legram surrounded by bloodthirsty lesbians

Why even live

>Rean is still in fucking school

Only reason he's still in Thors is becaue Osborne wanted it as a "pseudo-base". Osborne really is gunning for everyone.

>Laura eventually gets married.
>The lake's water level rises and floods the entire town due to the never ending stream of salty dyke tears.

>Punished Rean: A man denied his field trips

Why did we have to get Emma and not her fuck this gay world

too much cake is bad for your health

>Wanting Crow's used goods

Emma is bustier, curvier and wears glasses, plus wants the Lean Rean Bean.

>Can have an Anguis as a party member in the final dungeon.
>Can't have the Enforcers, the jaegers, or the bully magnet.

Come the fuck on.

Thats the face of someone who has seen some shit

Now that Class VII fucked off I hope they can get some interesting characters in. Focus on the ironbloods. But there's Millium still. Osborne needs to fuck that nep up.

Estelle looked pretty nice before Evo ruined her.

>Rean
>Making a descisive life choice

Being adopted already made him a lost man, the whole Osbourne and Crow business probably set him back 10 years on life choices.

Only Estelle and Anelace can save him now.

What is Anal Ace going to do? She's useless.

But she's invincible.

>No field trips
>No friends
>No fishing
>No headpats
>Stuck working for Osborne.

Life is hell for Rean.

Well, if she harasses Rean's lolis enough, he might man up a bit.

>Gee Rean, your come your real dad lets you have FIVE lolis?

She looks weird in Zero and Ao too. Katsumi is great and all but I do prefer Estelle's original artist whoever it is.

You would think that he would take over Ymir considering how much he owes his adoptive parents but he's still searching for a reason in life. Guy has issues.

>Sen III starts us off with Neidhart, Altina and Claire
>1/3rd way though the game they fuck off and get replaced by Class VII

ケーキ

>she fell for rean too

I cant believe it

Reminder to play a NG+ for extra scenes

Olivert best brother
Alfin best sister
Cedric is a bitch

>Ghost Crow

o fuk

>Tfw ghost Crow hangs out in Valimar's cockpit

2spooky

>You will never become Olivert's brother-in-law

Poor man's Olivier, discarded

Pretty much this. It's like Olivier except without the competence and confidence.

This scene actually portrays Trails games very well.

Both sides respect each other too much. Well the adults do. They want a party (well sarcastically), while Dubully is mad that no one is taking the situation seriously.

I'd take her any day over Cedric.

>you'll never hang out with Phantom Thief Bro

Why does the best character have to be a villain?

So who is she really? Lance Maiden? Laura's mom?

When she was a kid she contracted the chuuni so hard that even has a middle-aged woman she still thinks she's Sandlot.

She's not Laura's mother. It's just people reaching again.

Why not both? She found the secret to eternal youth (let's be honest, Osborne took an anti-aircraft sniper bullet to the chest and lived, immortality isn't so farfetched) and she seems like she'd get along with Victor, enough to fuck him at least.

>Osborne took an anti-aircraft sniper bullet to the chest and lived

has anyone really confirmed this?

I imagine that since Osborne practically has the black workshop sucking on his teat it wouldn't be too far fetched to ship a rifle to crow that is filled with blanks and a remote to make the ketchup packets in his chest rupture.

>You will never be given to Estelle as a present.

Laura fags reaching, it is only speculation because we don't know what the middle initial is in Laura's family, which could be sandlot.

You're talking about a group that has a prancing lala homo cape man with exaggerated gestures, a man with a fucked-up dye job obsessed with being something other than human, a complete doormat autist sperg lesbian, and a pederast moonlighting as an archaeologist. An organization that requires you to have "darkness" to join.

I think it would be perfectly understandable if she was completely delusional and believed herself to be Sandlot; in fact, it'd make more sense if she were just delusional rather than if she were the real thing and would help her fit better into the group too.

I bet the Grandmaster spends all her time looking the mirror practicing hand gestures that cover one eye.

more like denied his headpats

>we don't know what the middle initial is in Laura's family

it's S-Craft

Look.

I know Crow was a fuckup. A big fuckup. But how badly do you fuck up that you don't confirm you have loaded the real deal into a sniper you plan to use to assassinate a political figure. One you've been dedicating your life to kill.

I'd like to believe he made sure everything was good to go for the literal moment he put all those years of work towards.

>we don't know what the middle initial is in Laura's family

The S stands for Sword

>I bet the Grandmaster spends all her time looking the mirror practicing hand gestures that cover one eye.

nope, the grandmaster spends his time trying to recreate Smooth Criminal. Phantasmal Blaze is just a ploy to allow him to turn into a robot after doing that sick dance routine

youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

Don't forget the overly competent to a point of being creepy maid that just wants to be a maid

Is that what she meant in the epilogue?

When you think about it, Sharon is the most normal member of Ouroboros we've met yet.

I practice hand gestures that cover one eye in the mirror, am I the grandmaster?

DELETE THIS

item was shipped to location. no place or time to test it.

your turn. explain to me how crow knows how to use never before seen tech(sniper rifle) and can hit a target from far away without accounting for the usual shit that comes into sniper shot factoring like coriolis effect.

Depends, when you practice do you also say, "kuh, my right hand is screaming" or "tch, at this rate I won't be able to contain this evil eye..."

You must be a certain level of chuuni to be an Ouroboros leader.

It was the same one he used in the Sachen Iron Mines to destroy the ILFs airship to fake their deaths

the same one that he used from less than quarter of a mile away from his target?

I say "this power... may consume me..." in an exasperated, exhausted manner. Of course, I'm only pretending to be exhausted, and I'm only pretending this power could consume me. If I stopped holding back I'd be in full control

But the Grandmaster is a motherly woman who acts nothing like anyone else in Ouroboros

Can someone explain some stuff to me. I must have missed some explanations.

So Ouroboros had 2 plans right?

First the Gospel Plan, which was led by Weismann and was the primary plan in Trails of the Sky.

Next would be the Phantasmal Blaze Plan. Now what is this plan about again? This plan needed two places right? Crossbell and Erebonia. Other than that, I don't know the explanations of this plan.

Next would be Vita. She said she only cared about Azure vs Ashen? Why? So meaning she didn't care about the Phantasmal Blaze Plan at all?

Ouroboros has one plan: The Phantasmal Blaze Project. The Gospel Plan was the first step of that plan. The events in Crossbell were step two of that. Presumably, Vita's actions in Erebonia are part of the third step. We don't really know because CS 1 and 2 are rushed and full of irrelevant filler.

The plans are to recover the sept-terrions for whatever unknown reason what Grand master plans to do with them.
Gospel was the one in Liberl. Phantom Blaze(Phantasmal) is about the Sept-terrion in Crossbell and Erebonia.
It's actuall the Orpheus plan that is their grand keikaku.

>That's so Witch who's better at Orbal Arts than she is at magic

youtube.com/watch?v=zq7pXLIX1W4

This is why people were saying it was important to have The 3rd first

What if the Grandmaster is dead and the Orpheus plan is all a means to revive her?

Fuck Estelle's mom, she should stay dead. Cassius poster's leave.
That post is only amusing if you know about that crazy fan speculation about that one.

You forgot the part where in spite of being an idealistic cunt who basically has multiple people telling him he should become a bracer since he likes bracer work, he joins the man who has invaded a neighboring country on false pretenses (only a year or two after trying to do the same to another country who at the time was holding peace talks).

>Ehhhhh really? Using Orbal Arts instead of magic?
>How lame!
>Isn't using orbal arts unforgivable if you're not an elementary schooler?
>KYAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, I'm just trying to read into the name Orpheus

Considering it's falcom and how they like to use foreign words and reference frequently, probably.

Does Laura know anything about sex?

>give Toval Quick Caliber S, Diabolos Gem, Cast 2 to go with Quick Caliber
Truly, Fastest Arts Guy

It's what happens when a sword finds a really good sheet to rest in isn't it?

The sword goes in the sheathe.

there is probably some sort of resurrection shit going on. zephyr is working separately to try and revive the boss. odds are Ouroboros is helping.

My guess is that the Orpheus plan is to make a new sept-terrion that hinders death.

That way the world becomes "good again" because nobody can use murder as an argument, meaning people have to start finding peaceful solutions to their grievances.

ReanxToval

>no more death
>people can still breed

What could possibly go wrong

So what's the Phantasmal Blaze Plan then. It wasn't explained there.

Was it explained in Zero and Ao only?

The thing that infuriates me most about them shoving Alisa down your throat and letting you choose in the end, is that Alisa is the only fucking character that gets a kiss. It'd make sense that it doesn't happen with Fie and Millium, BUT COME ON.

They'll just start handing out cement shoes to any undesirables

That's why they need the technology of the Aureole to create a new virtual world for everyone.

Also purely realistically speaking, all women are born with a finite amount of eggs, so as long as birth numbers starts decreasing it would probably be fine in a few hundred years as all the women become infertile naturally.

I think the one in Crossbell is a seperate plan, the one involving 'Treasure of Zero'(Zero Child in CS2?) that thing is crazy though.

it can rewrite reality

It wouldn't be a good villain plans if it didn't have some minor flaws that the villains overlook because they are crazy megalomaniacs.

If someone important finally has to die in CS3, who would you pick?

Alisa

>important

Rean

Come to think of it, how come Arianrhod lives for 250 years?

Cassius

Killed by Victor

But Crow did die

This game seems cool and all but everytime I see that name I can't help but think of coldsteel the hegehog. Fuck you Cred Forums

All of Class VII including Sara.

It won't be localized until like 2020 so I'll be fine.

>tfw if he really turns against his classmates in cs3

Probably for the lame reason that those five characters were the ones 'Link' graphics already existed for since all five do it as a plot point.

Screencap this
>The Orpheus plan is to create a new super sept-terrion that makes everyone immortal and creates a new virtual world of abundance for everyone to live in where nobody can get hurt because the sept-terrion also possess the ability to peer into the future and rewrite scenarios that are deemed too traumatizing
>Aidios is a real person. To be exact she's was the greatest scientist of her age that manages to make herself immortal. When she made the sept-terrions she was already being worshiped because of incredible she was.
>The church was Aidios first attempt at rebooting the world after she realized how hard she fucked it up with her inventions
>She things of herself as benevolent, but she has a serious god complex going on since she's sort of bought into her own myth.
>The end will be the protags facing the Grandmaster and rejecting her vision since they think a world without consequence is a world not worth living in.

>Final Kiseki boss
>Party with Estelle, Lloyd, Rean, and kung-fu Calvard MC

I can dig this

>not calling in kevin and ein for maximum heresy

If death was the issue, then they won't let that giant tree thing in Crossbell to fail.

When will Elise go full yandere against all that try to take Rean away from her?

>Class VII
>supposed to be a class of normies and Nobles together because of muh inclusion
>each member are all offsprings of society's elite
>Rean, Jusis, Laura are all nobles
>machias is the son of a high-ranking politician
>Fie's an elite jaeger
>Elliot is the son of an extremely reputable general
>Alisa is daughter of the CEO of the biggest arms manufacturer in the whole of Erebonia
>Millium is an Ironblood
>Emma seems the most normal, but nope, belongs to a long line of witches
>even MUH WIND is son of the Nomads' leader

I was actually hoping for some actual honest to goodness normies, but it seems they're all a bunch of special snowflakes.

Why keep up with this farce? Why pretend as if Class VII's anything BUT a bunch of elites?

Ao only has something like "trial is complete, the next step is to execute the Phantasmal Blaze plan."

IIRC it has something to do with the Fire Septerion.

>Crow
>Important

No. It was in the 3rd where the Grandmaster said the next step is to execute the Phantasmal Blaze Plan. It's even in the video.

Was the Azure Tree part of the Crossbell games? Is that the final dungeon for AO or something?

when he stops headpatting her
so next game

Lloyd is pretty gay for not hitting this

I see, so that's been covered in the 3rd already.(the only game that I haven't played yet)
I thought Novartis and Arianrhod said something like that in Ao, like "the next step is in Erebonia"
Maybe they're talking about the Aion units, huh?

>you will never be Rixia
Why even live

Yes, final dungeon.

Would be pretty hot if you were

>Gospel was the one in Liberl
No it wasn't. The sept-terrion in liberl was the Aureole. The gospel was just a method of interacting with it and also a form of identification

>mf if there's a 1v1 against your waifu for extra drama

No shit user, this isn't reddit with an edit feature.

>duel against laura

That would be interesting

Has to be a five man party and throw in Joshua

Daily reminder that church already has a weapon to nullify resurrection.
There's a reason Weissmann was killed the way he was

C R O S S B E L L

Will there ever be a non-physical mc?

Yes, in the third game in the series

Oh right I completely forgot. Well, he fills the place for the rest of the series

So is instructor thomas canonically more powerful than kevin?

Yes.

>Calvard mc is a gun wielder who knows zero martial arts

I'm still disappointed they changed Rean from using a gun.

Playing TiTS is kinda hard after the Cold Steels. Combat feels quite slow and there aren't a lot of options. I guess the combat opens up once you get some new party members?

That's why I played TiTS first before going to CS.

It gets better when you have to start thinking about your orbment setups to get the better arts. Cold Steel is better early on, then lategame becomes a mindless spamfest, TITS gets better over time, especially in SC.

>TITS gets better over time, especially in SC

Stop lying. Both are just the same late game.

Agate S-Craft spam, Olivert or Scherazard 1-shot magic spam, Joshua Evil Eye, and fucking Zane.

Both are just the same. I didn't have to even think for anything in regards to battle in SC.

That's still 5 different strategies compared to CS "spam S-craft on the first turn and win, in some fights, use Chrono burst to double S-craft"

>That's still 5 different strategies

What kind of reaching is that?

I just mentioned 5 different characters and what to use on them. I can say the damn same about CS.

Rean Delay
Emma 1-shot magic spam
Millium S-Craft spam
Fie Evade
Jusis Buffer

That's fucking 5 as well. What now?

>Rean Delay
>Emma 1-shot magic spam
>Millium S-Craft spam
>Fie Evade
>Jusis Buffer
All of those are pointless when you can end every fight except C on the first round.

>All are pointless
Then what do you attack with if everything is pointless?

>every fight except C on the first round
Fucking no. Stop damn over-reaching.

You're acting like SC didn't have one shots as well.

All Trails are the same in end game. It's just a spam fest. As long as you have proper quartz placing, you've won.

>As long as you have proper quartz placing, you've won.
Well good thing they did away with even that in CS, where you can just spam all the best stat boost quartz without much thought since they dumbed the game down for casuals.

Also the tutorial bosses in SC are twice as hard as the hardest bosses in CS 1 and 2.

And you're a fucking retard, nothing in SC is as broken as Domination/Vermillion/Tauros, S-crafts in CS are twice as good as all the other games, even Crossbell where you could cheese the final bosses with them with the right setup because in those games it still required more setup than "equip this quartz and use S-crafts after buffing with food"

>And you're a fucking retard, nothing in SC is as broken as Domination/Vermillion/Tauros
Zane's Thunder God Kick. I'm not gonna say that CS is balanced or something, but SC is not either.

You're making it look like I'm just saying about proper quartz stuff in SC when I'm saying it's just the same for all Trails games.

SC was so easy that you only needed 1 strategy the whole way past mid game that you're making it look like you actually had to think.

Ever Trails game has easy broken shit.

It's easy to break CS? Yes it is, but nobody is forcing you to do it, so If you think it's too easy, just don't break the game.

In the third game he has to kill all of his former classmates. That way he can become more edgy than Mcburn, earn his devil power and bring back all his friends from hell.

Stand back, best girl coming through

Xseed employee?

Hello parking lot user

I wont let him kill Laura

It's not like she will stay dead for long. Rean just needs to kill them all so he can save them all plus Crow.

Who dat? The one that saved SC from the suicide guy?

>all his friends

*Crow

Hatsuu. XSeed's community manager. She's a massive weeb who loves her job way too much (not that its a bad thing). She used to post here and in /vg/ but she stopped when she attracted a stalker who waits for her with flowers in the xseed parking lot.

She's ok I guess, gets the job done and is an important part of the localization process

And she honestly has huge racks.

Kinda weird how she and Rean's voice actor actually wasted time in these threads

Power of viral marketing I guess. They do their shilling for free, and I'd probably do it too of I loved a series alot.

I hear Rean's voice actor got into some IRL scandal though, something about sexual harassment or some beef with another VA

Well just checked her Twitter because I was curious. She damn loves Trails so much.

I bet he headpatted someone

Woah there user, source or do you want to start spreading rumors?

Doesn't seem the type at all, do you have a source?

thanks for the kek

I honestly dont even know of its legit, I just read it in a VA thread here mo ths ago. It was during his time in Danganronpa. Its probably just rumormongers

I do find it funny that before Cold Steel, and before I even knew his name, he used to do random AMA posts back 2014 and he introduced himself as Ozma's VA from Ys Celceta.

Why is that monster molesting Renne?

>CS3
>game continues to try and push Alisa on you
>you can still pursue someone else
>Alisa notices this
>she begins to become blatant about wanting your dick
>end up having to turn her down
>she goes full yandere against the girl you romanced and becomes antagonistic
One can dream.

Wait. Is Toval x Ein really a thing?

Loewe was LITERALLY the best thing ever happened to Renne
Even above getting adopted

replace the last line with
>she turns into a workaholic
for pottery

>Sara has massive T&A
>can't get a date

I call bullshit

That's what happens after she is defeated.

She's a cake. Doesn't matter how hot she is, that number has long been a boner killer according to Japanese media.

You mean Joshua was. Loewe would have left her there.

This is the only recent jrpg where the character models actually have ass.

Tits are too big
Too much ass

>Too much ass
Ireland

Get yourself checked. You might be a faggot

She will hug him until he becomes cute again. Rean was smart in gathering lolis as an active defense against her, but it's not enough.

Osborne wants to keep Rean near his magical castle, from where they can launch Valimar anywhere in the country. That's pretty practical.

Will Rean headpat Duvalie in CS3?

Considering she almost got headpatted in the Pantagruel, she might not be able to avoid it in CS3.

Claire will get headpatted for sure.

Nope, he will get head patted by Arianrhod instead.

What did Claire mean in the Epilogue when she said: "That's not the only reason I was worried about you" something like that?

She's popular with the other Thors students. If you pick her as the dance partner she notes that you're not actually the first that asked her to.

>implying Alisa isn't just calling out to a Rean that picked her for the true end to finally happen

She wants Rean's ogre babies

She wants him bad

I love how the Church acts like witches are heresy and then brandishes shit like that.

>not wanting more Laura
Poor taste.

Considering Falcom doesn't drop characters, expect everyone back + new + Sora + Ao/Zero characters.

So much of CS1 and 2 was filler when taking into account the big picture and CS3's scenario will be the largest and hopefully the one with least filler, so there is enough room for everyone.

She wants the H.

So if Blueblanc could sneak on the Courageous so easily and kidnap one of your party members, whats even stopping him from just killing everyone on the ship one by one?

He doesn't like doing that. That's what's stopping him.

Rean tries an heroic sacrifice, but Valimar takes the bullet instead.

If there's going to be at least a 2 year time skip, you guys think that the Thor NPCs

Because one of the points of CVII would be to show them Erebonia and get them in the spirit of wanting to improve it, so of course they would choose relatively important people, or people who would be important in the future.

He's Bleublanc.

Murder is wrong.

If Rean and his harem are still somehow main focus in CS3, I finally want to see jealousy from the other girls depending who you pick. Its clear that all of them except nep are wet for him, so why they are so passive about it and wait him to make the moves.

Dear diary

ass

I actually don't see that much from Laura.

Emma is somehow neutral really. (I chose Emma all the way)

Millium of course does not see him that way.

Laura not yet actually.

The one that is obvious, apart from Alisha, for me is Fie.

Why is this character archetype so appealing?

I want Alisa to go crazy and take over the country with her giant robots to get Rean mad after the maid cucks her!

Because we all know she is going to lose.

You know I thought the fujos in this thread that want to fuck Crow and Rean were fucking gay, but you somehow manage to beat them.

There are too many party members to choose from in CS2! I struggle to decide who to use honestly.

As far as class VII is concerned, pretty much all of them except Gaius and Machius are great to have in your party, and then you have all the older characters, Toval, Sara, Sharon, and Claire, all great. And there are more too aren't there?

There's only one girl who actually ants to help Rean in regards to his plot and that's Emma. She mentions that while she wants to find Vita, she also wants to find a way to gain knowledge about the Divine Knights and other things so that when she returns she can help Rean more.

>Gaius
MUH WIND can go fuck off back to Nord.

Honestly I hope Nord burns in CS3. All of them can go fuck off except for Fatma.

Yeah, finding Vita is important to know about the Knights, but really Emma should take Rean to the witches and have them help him. Surely they know as much as Vita right?

Where's the fun in that?

It's like you don't know what Bleublanc wants.

Ask Osborne.

Here you go user

So the Church will trial god for heresy! Great!

Meiya has been my waifu almost six years now

So yes, I agree. They are perfect and way too appealing. I really hope we see lot more Laura in CS3.

The only girl that likes Rean by default is Alisa. With all others you need the bonding events to drum up the interest.

>hot
>long hair
>sense of honor
>sword autism
>great figthers
>loyal
>if not love interest, best girl or even best bro

They're just the best

Sure sounds alot like Xenoblade

I've never played Trails of Cold Steel, played Trails in the Sky and loved it, though.

Worth picking up if i like TotS?

>Its clear that all of them except nep are wet for him

Except not really.

Without bonding events, you get basically nothing from Laura, Fie, Claire and Sara.

Only Alisa likes him because she's the designated heroine and maybe (really big maybe) Emma, but it could be more because she is interested in Knights and feels like it's a party of her duty to help him.

When you first meet Olivert in CS1 and he asks Rean if there's a girl he likes Laura get's a "..." dialogue and looks at him so there's that.

Play the the prologue and Chapter 5 of CS1 again. Pay attention to the uniforms.

Well, that ruined my day.

Heinrich should have won.

Literally perfect.

Why do you guys really want a time slip even there is obviously none?

I played Sky first too and moved into CS after that. Love both games

Why would you want more Laura? She's a boring character and has no figure.

>obviously none
Time slips are a crux of the plot in Ao because of the Septerrion retard

Just because I like her kind of character.

I wouldn't mind if CS3 gets a secondary role as the story shifts to the bigger picture, but I would like them all back in the party, just to finish what they started.

*if CVII in CS3 gets...

What's the appeal of sword autism?

You like Saber clones?

We are fucking talking about CS here you shit.

It is the crux in Ao. Not in CS. It's bad if they did it in CS especially if there is no foreshadowing of it in that specific game. That's damn bad writing.

The chances of Class VII not being party members again is like 5-10% considering Falcom said that they already have the models for Rean and the rest of the class almost finished.

CS3 seems to be the final game in the Erebonia arc and Kondo said it would also resolve Rean's story so it would be strange for them not to be involved considering how important they are to Rean.

>Saber clones?
try Houki clones

> 5-10%
More like there's 0% reason for them not to be in CS3 considering they are their own representatives in their own right.

Yeah. At least the sword austim part.

I know, even when the 3rd shifted to a new protagonist the old cast still came back, and considering what Rean is doing then characters like Claire and Millium are involved, and Falcom has an obvious boner for Alisa, so it would be incredibly weird if from 18+5 characters we were suddenly down to less than 10.

One can only wish that anyone you pick at the end will have separate endings.
I will literally buy the game digitally and in box to support falcom if that happens.

I'm betting on Rean ending up a wanderer like his master, so there is probably zero future in a relationship with him.

Lets at least be happy that there are plenty of girls for us to choose for different tastes. Laura maybe not for everyone, but I love how she is

>saber clones

Try again

I don't think they will ditch the pairing stuff this late in the game especially since ones like Sara's event are setup for a continuation.

Well that depends on how long it takes for Rean to show up in future games, but Falcom will probably imply that Rean has a love interest, but then keep it vague.

Rean is totally going to be an antagonist for the first half and then join when someone hugs the edge out of him. So the choices for the new protagonists are going to be Laura, Gaius, or the princess who will totally pilot a purified Red Mech.

I don't think they'll ditch the pairing stuff because

Rean is tied to some gameplay systems like Valimar and bonding events, so he will probably be the protagonist for the whole game.

I hope Rean's Master appears somewhere in CS3, like in the endgame where Rean can challenge him to become an expert on his style in a cool 1v1 sword duel where he learns a new S-Craft that is even edgier than the last one he got in CS2.

I can see the game jumping viewpoints for the first few chapters before settling on Rean again in the second act.

>he will probably be the protagonist for the whole game

The game could just be completely linear and not do any free time stuff until they return the focus to Rean.

>>Rean is tied to some gameplay systems like Valimar and bonding events,
If they change MCs, they could just give the new MC (say Laura) a new Knight and that would make up for the lost systems, Rean's bonding events choices could be saved for the second half when he returns to be playable.

>Tfw missed the last character profile right before the final dungeon.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

If the scenario is large enough, I can see them do that for the prologue and maybe first part of the first chapter, but not much longer than that.

For bonding events you'd need Rean in the driver's seat in the intermissions.

They could give Laura Ordine or the Knight of Lohengrin (which I would cheer), assuming a structure similar to CS2, it will be time for bonding events within the first 10 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I would love if Laura or some else was the protag, even for part of a chapter, but I wouldn't like them to remove of greatly alter some systems within the same arc.

Who is Lloyd's primary love interest? Does he hook up with someone like Estelle and Joshua?

It's Elie. They confessed to each other already in the Crossbell games.

So they're a couple? Rean has to hook up with someone in Sen III it's his last game unless he fucking dies somehow.

With the bonding system, he'll probably end up with the girl you choose.

But that would be weird if they show up in future games, because they would have to imply Rean has someone, but it would be harder to imply that someone has Rean.

My best bet is that he'll die or end up alone.

I just feel that Falcom has ways to play around with the systems so saying that Rean will be the main protagonist for the whole game because they don't want to change things feels like not really the best argument for things here.

It will be Alisa, not sure why you are asking about it.

This one.

It will canonically be no one or Alisha, most likely no one because Kondo doesn't like the fact Estelle & Joshua are canonically together

I thought Lloyd and Rixia were lusting for each other??

He doesn't like Joshua, or TiTS in general. Dude's got some shit taste

>but it would be harder to imply that someone has Rean
It's easy as fuck if they want. Just say that someone is waiting for him and done.

If they play around with them sure, but I don't think they'll change what the fans are expecting with CS3.

They are more likely to build upon what they have already and save actual new systems and such for the next arc.

Not saying it would be inconceivable for them to change things in the last game of the arc, but I feel like expecting the same with some improvement or other is the safest bet right now.

here's the interview by the way.

esterior.net/2014/05/translated-bahamut-interview-with-toshihiro-kondo-about-sen-no-kiseki-ii-and-the-future-of-falcom/

It really wouldn't be hard considering that Rean reappearing likely won't be until Calvard's final game which is years down the road and then all they have to do is imply that Rean has someone.

For Rean sure, but not for the other person, is what I was saying. You can say they have someone, but it would be harder to imply it's Rean without a canonic pairing.

They could just skip on any of the girls reappearing and just make it someone like Toval or just Rean by himself.

They just will say that Rean has his whole class waiting for him, and not mention if he is romancing anyone to avoid the problem. Not that hard, even if Alisa appears she probably won't talk about how she feels about Rean during a crisis so it's easy to keep it vague.

>Chen Yun Yun: Which parts of Sora no Kiseki embarrassed you?
>Kondo: I’m actually not too proud of the whole product.

Such shit taste, I'm sure he was the one that chose Alisa.

At least include the part where he was embarrassed because it was obvious he didn't do a good job about it.

>Tfw his master is a chuuni
>Is literally DARK FLAME MASTER or something

>things too unyielding such as making Estelle and Joshua a pair of lovers.

I mean that should tell how MC relationships are going to end up.

Considering he'd like to make a Magical Alisa game if they ever went mobile...

I thought it was because he felt some parts could have been done better, it's basically the way most writers are way to critical of the things they make.

What's her endgame?

That's what he meant. But people are making it look like that he actually hated the game.

to be with me

>Tfw Anton got a kiss from her

It's not fucking fair

Marrying me

Becoming my wife

Honestly, probably to help the Grandmaster save the world, the problem is that she enjoyed her mission to manipulate the Reinford Group too much and now she wants to be a maid and cuck Alisa.

It's been a while since I played the Crosbell games, but Elie's final "bonding" event is the only one that ends in a confession. The rest is platonic.

>look into youtube to find dance events from cs1 and final bondings from cs2 in english
>most views have alisa, laura and sara, in that order for both of them

Why people like Alisa?

Jesus christ I want to impregnate her so much

Alisa has most views because no one picked her and everyone needed to check out the event on youtube instead

Wait Crossbell has bonding events? Why?

I've had TitS for over a year in my Steam library and have yet to play it. What am I gonna get myself into when I start?

Because she's ok. You fucks exaggerated so much about her that I believed you without even playing it. After I played it, I kept wondering why the hell should I hate her. She was not annoying in any way except for the first 3 hours of CS1. After that every account you fucks said was blown out of proportion just so you can hate.

I chose Emma anyway for both games.

because most people aren't Cred Forums contrarians that hate main girl for being main girl?

>the only Doujin is her NTRing Alisa
I'm alright with this.

A long game with a cool setting and some great NPCs that takes a while to get going but it's very enjoyable if you don't mind taking it slow and go around talking to people and learning stuff.

i'm at the first bonding events. do i need to use it on toval now to get his accessory or should i go for the notebook update events?

part of the plan to reach a younger demographic/wider audience, just like changing the artist and moving the series to a more tech city.

Just make sure that Toval has the highest Link EXP among the guest characters.

I believe it was Level 3.

It's obvious anyway it's those two. Rixia is NTR'ing herself.

Really? I recall Vita talking about how history was repeating itself. Hell, the whole thing was basically Vita trying to do a historical reenactment of the War of the Lions. Seems like the Septerrion might have to do with Time.

They're hidden and based on your actions throughout the game. It's not a pick "x" character to hang out with.

You can go for the notebook updates and get Toval's accessory if you take him with you and link him with Rean.

She has an attractive face and body at least. No idea about her personality, but at least they gave the main girl an excellent body.

>I recall Vita talking about how history was repeating itself.

Of course she's talking how history is repeating itself because everything that was happening was almost the same as the War of the Lions 250 years ago. That's why she said it.

There are 2 Sept-Terrions in Erebonia. And none have been found yet. That's stated in the Black Records event in NG+ of CS2.

So what is the actual gameplay like?

I kinda bet that the Sept-Terrions were in God Mechs that were destroyed back in the day, and now work to power up the Divine Knights, and part of the plot is to activate all the Knights to find all the power source they both use.

Hitting punching bags because Lean bean mean Rean delay machine won't let them have their turns. Alternatively you can watch the fruits of Laura's training as she oneshots bosses

Sounds good, something you can really get into with enough patience. I got it mostly to support Falcom on PC being a big Ys fan.

I'm pretty pissed that I missed the Calamity MQ even though I fought every enemy when going through a place / dungeon. Did I really have to Battle Scope each one?

Not just that, but she was talking about how it already happened multiple times before. This time it seems to be a controlled experiment.

Yes. That, or equip the quartz that make you scan the enemy when you defeat it.

It has also been said that every time this happened in history, no one actually remembers the truth. Only the people who actually took part did.

Shit. I though you just actually had to fight each enemy and that Scoping was just for the trophy. I didn't care for the Trophy so I didn't do that stuff.

That doesn't describe the gameplay at all

I dont understand why Laura's mother isnt mentioned at all in both CS games. No one even asks, though that might be just being polite and not sniffing others private matters. But still, for what purpose?

She's said the same thing has repeated all through out history. She didn't say that it keeps happening now.

Not even that, but we didn't really get any Laura flashbacks unlike the other characters. She only had one flashback picture, and that was in the 2nd game. Emma too for that matter.

>flashback

You mean this picture? In a game that really makes family matters to have important role for nearly everyone, its just too weird why her mother isnt even mentioned in any way.

It will be important in the next game, just you wait.

I imagine they will give some focus to Laura in CS3 considering she is one of the most likely candidates to get a robot.

It's the same with Emma's parents. Either they're gonna be relevant later or they were just normal people that die. Or maybe they're alive and they just didn't appear because they're not important.

>Tfw Elise's mother has the same hair colour as Laura

Very suspicious.

According to a walkthrough, fighting everything up to that point is enough for Calamity while getting the Scouter bonus just for the trophy. Did you really have 284/331? It's easy to miss a thing that doesn't actually appear on the field (tomato, panda) or a summon

Here is hoping that damn portal in Lohengrin castle serves some purpose in CS3. If there is a mech somewhere, its there.

I'm gonna bet that he missed some monster on Ymir, new monsters appear there.

Can someone define a time slip in universe for a filthy EOP?

Nah I got those in Ymir.

Maybe I did miss some that I didn't get to really see even though I do a one-pass of all the monsters in a map.

The mines that Xeno uses in his fight maybe?

There is none in CS. It's on Zero/Ao.

Nah I got those. I remember them because I wait for them before S-Crafting.

Wait, does Bleublanc summong something in the Pantagruel fight?

Is the Vita version of Cold Steel good?

Yes, but they're enemies that you fought already.

Yes but it has some framerate issues during some parts. Luckily you can overclock your Vita to circumvent that.

Then maybe it's one of the big cryptids. Because I remember them not actually getting a turn from me. Only one did and it did an Art.

It's fine but some towns were unoptimized. CS2 fixes most of the problem areas.

>Not wanting Thoma and Sharl to find happiness.

But the framerate still dies when McBurn uses fire or teleports.

Working As Intended

If he was fighting seriously your Vita would melt

>5 points away from A0

Dang.

What point of the game are you at?

IT'S NOT FINAL UNTIL I SEE A FORCED KISS

Finished the whole thing. I'll get it next time.

I thought it was already gone. Most likely Victor already took the mech and it will be passed down to Laura later.

You can get more points in the epilogue. If you finished the epilogue too, you did a bad job user.

So i've had the Lionheart edition of the first game sitting on my shelf for a while (vita version) and i've finally worked enough through my backlog to start this series.

Anything I should know about party setups or anything?

First game you pretty much have no free will in which party you choose except for the school dungeon. Use and abuse Delay on the really tough fights.

Some things that are good to know that you might not figure out on your own or for a while:
1. Hold O to fast-forward dialogue and cutscenes
2. Hold R1 to dash on the field
3. In CS1, switching field leaders makes enemies stop chasing you
4. +25% (de)buffs can be stacked to 50%
5. Damage formula has some addition/subtraction thing going on where, for instance, what you'd think is just a small STR boost (like better equipment or a buff) actually results in more than double damage

Figuring out how to break the game is pretty satisfying, so do that on your own

>Every other shrine
>Has two areas, second area has some verticality to it
>Ignis Shrine
>One area, pretty fucking flat
>Glacia Shrine
>Literally just that entrance stairwell and the Zemurian Ore room

What went wrong?

The gnomes ran out of ideas mid development.

>3. In CS1, switching field leaders makes enemies stop chasing you

I did not know this. I always had to bait an enemy and then hit them when they turned around.

Neat, thanks for the info.

I always like to figure out stuff like that first to get the most out of a playthrough and to min/max a bit.

Well it's not like any of the "dungeons" in either game were even remotely complex, so expecting anything at all is more his fault than the game's.

What's up with the weird fanservice during that part? I was expecting Lloyd to be more straight laced.

What's the name of the OST that plays when you fight Jusis, and when you do the snowboard chase with the Creepy Sheep? It's amazing.

>5. Damage formula has some addition/subtraction thing going on where, for instance, what you'd think is just a small STR boost (like better equipment or a buff) actually results in more than double damage

is there any kind of actual numbers for this? i've been told that stats mean everything and stuff like waterfall pretty much doesn't equal up

k damage to all
>He thinks that a lot

Take The Windward!

youtube.com/watch?v=LaJqM6LNuNU

This one?
youtu.be/LDaX_wEGhZY

>No Annabelle/Kenneth

Get a lot of this dude

Hopefully enough that Class VII will be somehow competent by the beginning of the game

Yes, that's the one thanks! Absolutely love this one. The entire OST is pretty great actually

>Criminal
>Ep 2
>Ep cut 2
>Fire bell
>only 105 spd
>only 1950 ats

>Uses a staffs
>Glasses
>Music club

I forget these was a bigger fucktoy than Elliot at Thors

What's that track which plays when you infiltrate the fort to apprehend Duke Albarea?

I'm not using Ep 2 cut anymore, I got the gem for 1/3 from the final dungeon

What's wrong with the setup?

>EP Cut
>EP
>Only 1 Mind

are you unwell?

I think this?
youtube.com/watch?v=qVi1YZmCaAA

This is the one
Thanks m8

Yaksha gem has like 150ATS

My current Emma has like 2100ATS in total, what more could I want? Bosses barely are left with 1/3 of HP once I unload the Lost Art.

In CS1 physical > magical by a mile, keep Laura in your party

If you get stuck on a boss later in the game there's a broken combo with one of Machias' craft.

Moebius master quartz is more helpful than it seems, level it up.

>>Vulcan and Scarlet have nothing else to live for knowing that they've finally gotten their vengeance against a man who stole everything from them
>Scarlet
Reminder.

That's an enemy doing it to the party, one-shotting them if they don't have reflect or a max HP buff

And if you're going for Maximize Magic: Lost Nuke, you're doing it wrong

We can obviously do sillier thanks to Domination/Hades, Revolution/Waterfall, +150% damage Master Quartz, all the STR/ATS, Critical, Arts Support 2, Overdrive 2, etc.

>>Gaius is just gone with with wind and being a family man
The only non married chicks in the north are his sisters..

youtube.com/watch?v=SMQnrk5Iobk

>Mfw 1:17

Fucking love this track

Am I crazy or Vita hairs turn grey toward the end?

>Little brother already getting some white pussy action

Why is Gaius such a failure?

>. And none have been found yet
Isn't the Crimson Apocalypse the Fire one?

Sentimentality is worth more to some people than money. Nostalgia too for that matter.

Should've thought about that before helping the side that was ready to burn Crossbell down to kill Osborne.

And the side that would burn Celdic without second thought.

Reminder that absolutely nothing happened as a result of Celdic's burning. Jusis's father was kept a "prisoner" in a luxury mansion, the jaegar who helped the arson and assaults were let go by Sara while all of Class VII stood there and watched, and the soldiers who were also responsible for the burning and beatings were never punished either.

Reminder that the game spends much more time and bonding events forcing you to feel bad for some pathetic suicidal jaegar than it ever does for Celdic.

They feel empty because that's pretty much all they had, the goal of killing Osborne, after that they didn't have anything else to work for. Crow was lucky since he actually had more use after that as Vita's knight and people who loved him to come back to. Vulcan and Scarlet as far as I can tell had nothing.

Thanks for telling us you didn't read the newspaper in March.

They could have used that bunch of money to start a new farm somewhere.

I heard Cedric and the North are lovely.

What a massive queer

What was Steel Maiden doing in Lohengrin castle during CS1?

Getting the Mech there... probably.

>Celdic
Have you seen the merchants there? I don't think they're willing to burn so much money dealing with them.

Didnt that disappear long time ago from there? Thats what Celine said in CS2 at least. Now that I think of it, she never mentions to class seven that she saw Steel Maiden there.

Pretty weird too that ouroboros Anguis helps bunch of kids there.

Criminal or Pandora on Emma?
Also any ideas for Rean? Currently have Megalith on him because of the EXP gap between him and the lucky party members who get to fight blue chests. Also the ability to conceal yourself from field enemies is pretty cool.

Pandora every time

Well, at least Scarlet has something to live for again.

Yay! Time to kill the old man again!

Pandora is guaranteed, stronger, and can still benefit from critical turn bonuses. EP isn't an issue when Lost Art costs are capped to your max EP and EP Charges exist if a battle actually lasts that long

All Criminal has is best level 1 spell spam, though that's nothing special when Hades+Lost Art is a better use of your time

>Angelica calls the Courageous
>she's the only one in the scene with voiced dialogue
>"I'm happy to hear your voices again!"
It's like they're rubbing it in. Damn it, I'd hoped CS2 would have less of these weird half-voiced or no-voiced scenes. Will CS3 have the budget to actually have their voice actors record for longer than half a day?

For Rean, Scepter's cute since he can get a lot of hits with his incredible hihg speed Arc Slash spam. Can get some 999 sepith drops from some bosses if you milk them enough

She lost all her friends again at absolutely no fault of Osborne's.

And all she wants to do is just give in and die. She knows she has no right to revenge anymore. She gave up on life when she did nothing to stop Gideon or Vulcan commit suicide, and when she couldn't save C.

>Will CS3 have the budget
no

I can't believe a JRPG series like this has been under my radar for so long. I've honestly not had this much fun with a JRPG series in years.
The last series that had this much of an impact on me was Tales and that series has turned to shit roughly 8 years ago, not releasing a decent game since then.
But Cold Steel and Cold Steel 2 have been amazing. And I can jump right into the TiTS trilogy once I finish up my playthrough. And going by the length of the Cold Steels I'll probably have the Crossbell games to dig into once I finish TiTS.
I love this idea of an interconnected series of games that can be played separately but together form a whole. I've never seen it done before. Nihon Falcom's got another life-long fan in me.

Even if they dont have the budget, they could code the game differently this time to let it have more voiced lines in english. I remember someone saying that XSEED wanted to do more voiced lines previous CS games, but Falcom had coded the game somehow that they couldnt be added in anywhere else other than those scenes which had japanese voices.

Now I don't know the first thing about coding, but that sounds like damage control to me. It's easy to say you wanted to do more voiced stuff but you weren't able to because of technology. It's harder to admit you didn't have the budget.

Because she's the blatantly pushed main girl, and while some of us think that she is annoying and generic, normalfags just fall for the same waifubait characters over and over again.

Surprised that Sara got that many though.

I know how you feel. These games have been amazing for me as well. It feels bad that I already finished CS2. I'd love to experience it again from the beginning without knowing anything.

I'd honestly lost the gaming buzz a while ago. New games didn't do anything for me. Played them for a bit, then dropped them. Kept on replaying old gems that I'd always loved. But CS was the first game in years that really gripped me from beginning to end, same with CS2. Quite a feat to pull me out of my gaming depression and make me see there's still worthwhile series out there

If you like Tales, then wait for Berseria, it's actually pretty great so far.

Laura on the front page!

So I've heard, but I'm staying cautiously unhyped. I've heard it's heaps and bounds better than Zestiria but so was the shit I just flushed. As long as the overworld isn't completely empty and the battle system is actually fun again it'll be worthy of a playthrough though. Not a fan of Graces/Xillia combat though, which it seems to be a lot like. Wish we could go back to the Golden Age of Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia.

Sadly not for long. It was a nice thread though.

Sorry, I doubt they will go back to the Vesperia system after they merged the teams, but so far I heard the new system is better since you actually can customize Arte trees and have a lot of freedom to do things. Plus the story looks fun with tons of skits, and it actually has in-game costumes which actually surprises me.

I saw some DLC costumes that looked good, though I never buy them. Having in-game costumes is actually pretty great. Let's hope we get some actual side-content again like before that rewards the player with costumes instead of asking for money.

>Laura's casual dlc outfit

how did they improve on perfection? Also reans unspeakable outfit is worth every penny