Why do you get so assmad at this game? It makes you look like sad children. Inb4 todd posting

Why do you get so assmad at this game? It makes you look like sad children. Inb4 todd posting

I like it.

>Inb4 todd posting

no replies

why would anyone be mad at the game? its way too easy to make anyone mad

me too

I also like it.

its a good game, just not a good fallout game

Because it has several problems in gameplay mechanics and story.
These have been discussed several times in several thread. A couple have even become joke (HATE NEWSPAPER).

It's a fun fuck around game. It just sucks as an rpg.

I really enjoyed the dlc

It's leading the Fallout series down a shit path.

You're being far too generous.

This.
I'll spend hours mindlessly doing fuckall but it isn't engaging by any means.

fun shooter and whatnot, but it's a terrible fallout game
actually it's a terrible RPG in general although fucking around with mods and making some are entertaining

I hope someone does an overhaul of the leveled lists like morrowloot

I thought it was okay.

WHAT DO THEY EAT

W H A T D O T H E Y E A T

WHATDOTHEYEAT

HOW THE FUCK DOES MEGATON EVEN EXIST

>guns eject to the left
THIS IS FUCKING U N A C C E P T A B L E

Dunno why anyone would have a complaint at all. Literally perfect game 10/10

Because Cred Forums is full of sad children.

Cause it's more of a call of duty game than a fallout game

I hate Bethesda games because on paper they should be my favorite games of all time and literally perfect.

>Open world
>Great diversity in building your character
>Tons of shit to do
>Immersive systems, like eating/drinking/sleeping/crafting
>Multiple factions

In a perfect would Bethesda would be a GOAT company, but their games are so fucking cheaply and shoddily made that it's absurd. They're a shit company with no artistic integrity fueled by nepotism that refuse to dump their shitty 15 year old engine and try something new. They can't write, they can't animate, their textures and models look like hot ass, their games are buggy barely functional messes for up to a year after launch, and they're dickheads to anybody who calls them out for any of this. Bethesda is the McDonalds of RPGs, they're nice every once in a while but you can't argue that they're actually well made or that they work in the interest of their consumer.

tl;dr I'm mad because I want to play good games and Bethesda only makes bad games.

Have you played the originals? I doubt it since your asking that dumbass question.

>dogmeat
gets me every fucking time

It's ok