Should I keep Kylo Ren's memesaber for myself or sell it on the auction house, Cred Forums?

Should I keep Kylo Ren's memesaber for myself or sell it on the auction house, Cred Forums?

game?

The old republic are you retarded

TORtanic

Sell.
Looks like shit.
Default lightsaber best lightsaber.

game.

>that neck

HEY GUYS

No one plays, why would anyone know?

how the fuck am i retarded
my iq is 98 kid

Its still alive.

Kek

How rare is it?

I'm surprised that anyone actually plays this still.

2 servers = alive?

I just leveled a character 1-65 with exploration quests, heroics, and FP every here and there.
No companions, no ship.
First class quest you're given still incomplete.
Feels good, kinda like a regular MMO.

Depends on whether or not it'll be available in the future.

I miss TORtanic Cred Forums. Those were some great times.

There's like 7 or 8.

Yes, then go buy an Electrum lightsaber so wouldn't look like the pleb that you are. How is SWTOR nowadays haven't played in a year.

Sell it and then spend those credits on sluts

Fuck off retard
TORtanic ruined Cred Forums in a whole new level

And in the end ir doesnt matter...it still here

Remendar that Star Wars Galaxies and city of heroes got closed but TOR is still on

Something that produced so many dank maymays couldn't ruin anything.

Theres like five players in total why not just message them?

When did they add Togruta?

Should I sell this, buy artisan's memory, and tri another zaka? I seem to be getting lucky at the night vendor and flip enchanting seems like some good silver. Can't wait for valk cries and blessing of kamasilve in the cash shop to make it that much easier and more p2w, I-I mean convenient.

This game still active?

Yep, retarded.

If EA only left Bioware alone and let them hash this game out instead of forcing them to release an unfinished product a year before it was ready...

...I was so hyped for this game, then it fell so hard. It killed me a little inside. Especially after sitting with those amazing cinematics they had for three or four years prior to retail.

Such a shame.

It is, new "expansion" coming out in a month or two.

I can't tell you it's good, but it's about on par with the beast WoW has become.

It would have been shit regardless. It was designed as a singleplayer game with all the negative aspects of MMOs and none of the positives. And then you have the terrible engine.

>on par with WoW
keep telling yourself that,.

This isn't a dick-waggling contest, user. He asked me a question and I gave him my answer.

I made a thread about swtor the other day, I think this is a sign to finally come back damn I'm so behind

>Bioware is pretty much now nothing but SJWs
>Try out swtor again out of boredom a couple months ago
>seeing all the slutgear avaliable
I was honestly shocked at the huge amount of slutgear that is in that game. There must be some based side devs somewhere at BW letting that shit slip into the game.

i keep wanting to get back into this game

but none of my friends will :(

All the writers and figureheads are SJW, but they still need actual programmers and graphic artists. Most of the writers will never actually play the game because they don't play games.

It's allowed because EA jew practices supersedes SJW shit. They make bank on selling slutwear in the cash shop lockboxes.

Most of the game is just dress up at this point.

Pretty much the fate of all F2P MMos. ERPers keep that shit alive.

why are there clones/stormtroopers in this game? I thought it took place like a thousand years before Phantom Menace?

Is TOR worth playing for free? Mostly just interested in story, heard Imperial Agent was pretty good, but if there's too many inconveniences I don't think I'll bother.

Republic troopers. No clones.

They keep the clone/stormtrooper aesthetic because it's iconic. The Sith Empire also has star destroyer looking ships.

Its too bad its such a shit engine because swtor badly needs an update. Then again nothing will ever be able to fix Biowares patented style of garbage animations.

>muh tortanic makes Cred Forums hates new releases!

revisionist shitters like you are the true scum

So many stupid decisions made by Jar Jar Abrams.

How about just NOT fucking with lightsabers and keeping them the way they were? Why be MORE like fucking Lucas' prequel trash?

Not like I expected anything from the director that essentially made the prequel saga equivalent of Star Trek.

>that undertitty

Don't worry, EA has consolidated the festering remains of Maxis' corpse together with its mobile division and Bioware under the same umbrella, so things are sure to get better.

To sell toys. Probably wasn't even Abrams decision but Disney's

There's nothing more ironic than a TOR player calling other people retarded.

I'd love to play SWTOR but holy shit it looks hideous in 2016 standarts.

>TORtanic

lol

SWTOR literally never looked good

can you actually sell a lightsaber on an auction house
how is it even explained in-game

>It's only a game!

This is true.

>come back after a bit
>the gorillion minor annoying display and interface bugs since release still in
>there are even new ones
>"ei guise check out our new premium pack opening experience :)"
what a fucking shit show