Alternatives to Steam?

Alternatives to Steam?

EA Origin

GoG
no drm, no bullshit, good customer service, actually good games only, and fantastic community

>fantastic community
but you're in it

>70,00kr

Why did you draw over your profile picture that is probably some generic Cred Forums-tier reaction image? Why did you even draw over your wishlist count? Do you think people give a fuck? Just uninstall Steam already...

rude

>kr

Where can I enable imaginary/irrelevant currency displays?

but true

They have a monopoly, you create this and let it happen.

Set your country to United States

Why America?

What happened to all the hot steamy European sex?

This. You're a special kind of faggot OP

There aren't any. I tried to support Impulse when that came about, but realized Steam was just going to reign over PC gaming.

I just moved onto consoles.

Nobody wants a threesome with Ahmed.

Is this game worth playing?

Microsoft has the best chance of getting PC gaming together

well did you really expect any better from someone who posts Rei?

Looks like they do, if they're taking over

It is haram

They need to fix that wreck they call Windows 10 Store, but you're not wrong. Crossplay and Play Anywhere is is pretty neato. Even allowing modding on Fallout4/Skyrim on consoles is pretty ground breaking, never thought it'd be a thing corporations would openly allow.

But seriously that fucking W10 store.

t. Literal shit poster

He probably didn't want attention being diverted from the KSI ad because Cred Forums is full of autistic children who are easily distracted.

KSI is our guy though

Yeah they still have work to do on XB1 with its store and functionality. I expect things to smooth out around Scorpio's launch.

It's a lot better than it was for damn sure. Believe it or not their best store personally is the Xbox One Windows 10 app. I use the Xbox app like my dashboard and only go on my Xbox now to load up games.

Oy vey

t. stupid rei

It came a long way since the dashboard update. the app on android works extremely well. I can manage clips, and Messages with ease while playing

where's the dick?

probably on rei

Steam is going to be implementing the ability to filter out things that aren't relevant to you soon, so this shouldn't be a problem in the near future

Also the thing you're looking for is GoG