Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I drag the 5 to the same track as the one and then leave them all to die.

The chance that one of them might be OP is small, but it's worth the risk if it might just kill him.

I have an idea, but it's going to need a reverse button.

Yeah why not. I'd pull it.

People would bitch that I didn't do anything to try and save everyone, even if the five walked away safe.

I hit the lever the moment the front wheel went over the separate so it has 1/4 chance to go multitrack killing

Well?

say no more senpai

Take the chance
Use the power of Luck

The correct answer is always to do nothing, because doing anything at all incurs liability.

Thanks China

thank you for ancient chinese wisdom

What song do you think they're singing

Why not ask the driver to stop the trolley?

There is no driver. The trolley has lost control.

liability is always incurred no matter what you do
stop lying to yourself

Presumably this murder session is extrajudicial. Liability should not be an issue.

Where's the track that lets the trolley do a sick loop-de-loop?

I pull the lever before the people or the trolley are ever there, resulting in what, for simplicity's sake we will call a .5 Pull

I'm a gambling man. Besides, killing one person and five angry people seeing it is worse than having one person seeing you kill five people IMO.

vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

Theres no such thing as a half pull

Nah, US courts are only interested in active causes that pass the "but-for" test, as in, "but for X, Y would not have occurred."

Well if we're in fantasyland, then the correct answer is for the trolley to grow wings and fly away into the World Trade Center. Then we can argue about whether fairy dust can melt steel beams.

So could I run, jump into the trolley, evaluate the situation and hit the breaks, thereby saving everyone? Be a town hero, maybe get a key to the city?

I choose that. Suck it Cred Forums I'm the trolley boy now

Thanks """"Henry""""", but I'll trust the trolley experts on this one.

I choose to surpass Metal Gear

This experiment is incomplete. We need multiple rungs.

I jump onto the tracks and derail the train with my own body.

Well, hey. All I mean is if you're already in a position where you are potentially being forced into murder by someone you probably aren't gonna be held responsible either way.

Pull the lever.

Hah hah how about using my cock amirite. cocks for vagina asses! Woo fuck a train

But you're not forced to murder someone, you have the choice to commit manslaughter.

The brakes are out, too.

Murray. I mean come on at least Todds games were ok

This is always my answer. I don't know any of the implications of why I'm here. In the event I'm in a magic fantasy land with this bizarre situation and no ramifications, well, I'll let you know.

>trace a third track