Danganronpa

danganronpa

She's dead

i really don't understand the appeal of this series

Dang It Ron Paul?

If she dies it'll be the stupidest shit ever.

She got shot in the fucking leg.

This shit was spoiled for me, I don't think I get into it now

Please sit on my face

Mindhacc videos are dumb
Tengan's complex motives are dumb
Why couldn't we just have a third game instead of this garbage

>She got shot in the fucking leg

Missed the part about how the soldiers stormed the room she was in

I was really expecting them to open fire right there

I seriously doubt they're going to kill her off.

Then again I didn't expect Kirigiri to get dropped either.

Anyway, there's a 90% chance Togami's got this shit covered and fourth best girl will come out alright.

Even if she does she won't be able to climb that rope to freedom

Fucking RIP Asahina, you will never bear all of the surviving members of Class 78's children

but if she dies there will be no one left in the naegi bowl

Dying from being shot in the leg happens more often then you think
Your legs have some major arteries going through them. If your artery gets hit, you could bleed out within a few minutes
That is why cops never go for leg shots to stop criminals

I'm sure miracle man Byakuya "you suck but we're still friends" Togami has a winch on his helicopter.

there is going to be a 3rd game, do you mean 3rd game earlier?

>anime
>anyone dying from bleeding out

V3 isn't going to continue the Hope's Peak story.

What was worse
>I killed 6 billion people to kill the one guy who would kill everyone
>I got everyone in this organization to kill each other just to get a guy to upload a file on his phone

I'm convinced that the Future Foundation is comprised entirely by idiots and sociopaths.

>i dont care if you'll die if you eat sweets you didn't eat my candy so fuck off and die
>ill kill my boyfriend just in case he might betray me in an alternate universe or something
>lol ill punch the fuck out of everyone for no real reason
>let me just murder all of my associates because my autism wont let me think straight

Monaka had the right idea, fuck Earth.

atleast we got good memes out off ztd

>>I killed 6 billion people to kill the one guy who would kill everyone

What?

Zero Time Dilemma

Main villain releases a deadly virus to stop a terrorist who will end all life on Earth. He doesn't know who the terrorist is, so he basically just kills mostly everyone to get the one guy.

Isn't that the girl from the Cute Girls Lifting Cute Weights manga?

>a minute of this a day for abs
What is this /fit/ magic

That's just to start.

Abs definition is easy to get if you're skinny enough. The problem is that most people have to burn away the fat around their gut before the abs show

Neither of these are worthwhile core building workouts for anyone other then the severely fucking underweight or mildly skinny fat

>Seated/Standing Ab Pull Downs
>Weighted NS Situps
>Leg Lifts.

Dragonflies are some memeshit tier. Planks are alright tho. If you can recruit the muscles properly.

why didn't he just take his phone and copy the file out

what makes these school swimsuit things so good?

it accentuates the legs and thighs

That means that Saionji needs to get her bullying today.

And I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I can see her whole pussy

Why didn't Tengan just ask for the file like a normal human being?
Did Mitarai refuse or something?

What manga is this?