What are some games that you just can't win in?

What are some games that you just can't win in?

Not failing for obvious baits.

Something Drumpf can't seem to do to save his pathetic excuse for a campaign.

IT'S LIKE RAAAAAIN
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY~

competitive fighting games

How many people are actually influenced by the debates, honestly?

Are people actually influenced by the polls?

Fallout with a Speech build.

fuck off back to pol you stupid bitches

a very few minority make there decisions on the debates. The already know who they most likely will vote for.

Did you shills get humiliated off of Cred Forums so you decided to astroturf another board to turn it into your headquarters or something? Fuck off.

Dwarf Fortress.

Are you too ashamed to go back to your containment board?

>Drumpf
why do people use this?

>2016
>Not using Drumpf instead of Trump

I MEAN COME ON ITS CURRENT YEAR!

I only keep up to date with politics to make other people sound stupid by exposing how ignorant they are of the issues. I can take either side in an argument and I've studied elections going back to Nixon. I personally don't like Trump, but I can make him sound like a true savior of the American people, and opponents of Trump would rather think I'm some bigoted shit than attack his platform because nobody actually knows what his fucking platform is. They just think that because he himself is an idiot that they can excuse themselves for being ignorant and in how unfair they attack him.

Christ, that's an unflattering picture OP.

Anyways, I can't beat the Necrodancer. Like the boss Necrodancer. The game takes such pity on me that it gives me wallhax and a shotgun and I still can't reliably get back Dead Ringer. Got no rhythm and I'm too stubborn to use Bard.

>pathetic excuse for a campaign
>spent peanuts compared to the bimbo fucker's wife

Because liberals are racists and enjoy making fun of people for having ethnic names.

Fewer than you would think. Most people are already locked in who they want from the start. Polls and debates are just political bantz and shitposts.

Being an american

same reason they say "goobergaper" instead of "gamergate"

Because that used to be his family name before it was legally changed to Trump.
He bitched at Jon Stewart for not going with Jon Leibowitz so in return people now bitch at him for not going with Drumpf if that's how he wants it.

But the difference is Trump literally never had the name Drumpf, his grandfather changed it before he was born.

Jon changed his last name himself

Jon Lebowitz doesn't use his birth name, so his followers call Trump by the name his ancestors had 350 years ago? Makes perfect sense.

A completely insignificant difference considering Trump never complained about his grandfather doing that.