Are there any games where the setting is inspired on Mexico?

Are there any games where the setting is inspired on Mexico?

There's Guacamelee.

>Shotgun
>Ejecting pistol casings

>played hearts of iron iv as mexico
>take over the united states
>made the united states mexico

>HDTV 480p

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare 1 and 2

Fallout

Resident Evil 4

Borderlands

The franchise is pretty underrated. I actually loved playing them, shame there will probably never be another one.

Fistfull of frags have maps set Mexico and flags aswell it's a very nice standalone FPS and it's free.

Call of Juarez, I guess. You have 19th Century Mexico in the Western games, which is a deserted wasteland, and you have CoJ: The Cartel in modern-day Mexico, which is still a deserted wasteland.

Super Mario bros.

Really makes you think...

>hey, let's take the two lovable oafs from the last two games out
>then replace them with generic assholes
>oh, and one of the oafs turns evil
>and the game ends on a cliffhanger

EA was trying to go scorched earth with Devil's Cartel.

Didn't one of the lovable oafs die in the second game? It's been a while since I played them.

hey I worked on the second game, glad you liked it

Pics or it didn't happen.

it was nothing special, I was just a tester at EA Montreal in the summer of 2009 when the game was in development

It seems fairly obvious that zelda takes cultural and artistic elements from latin america in general.

i bet you hear it

I have a question for mexicans / mexamericans and latin americans.

Are you / would you be offended if someone (white) used elements of your culture (as respectfully as possible for an outsider) such as setting, or clothing in a game?

why should I care lol

Not saying who ever made that boxart is not a retard but these do exist.

>united states mexico
Is the official name of the Mexican government in real life tho.

hmm, I didn't see that the first period was a period so I read the quote as:

People don't forget, nothing is forgiven.

>Being offended by the fact that other people take notice of your culture and find it interesting enough to emulate

Before I even looked at the spoiler. Fuck you.

u got me

I have to ask, because "cultural appropriation" and i don't want to be crucified. lol

Honestly,no, and i think no one will give a shit in the first place.

red dead redemption sort of is

unless you live near a faggy tumblr area u should be good

Being offended over someone taking some form of interest in your culture either makes you ashamed (i.e. a young person) or are too liberal. You don't see nips flipping their shit over ninjas and samurai or Americans portrayed as loud, obnoxious and loving burgers (sometimes). Plus, I'm pretty sure the Mexicans were the ones angry Speedy Gonzales was banned for being "too racist", until the character was brought back.

yeah. there's been a lot of racial tension from some races in the us and living in LA, i need to be SURE. lol

Wait, we banned speedy? I dont remember and we got a add for a candy with dancing niggers.

I used to have literal border hopping cousins that loved the hell out of speedy Gonzales, but they were kids back then.

I am white AND Mexican. You have my blessings. You are welcome.

Nicaraguan here.
Most of the people from Nicaragua welcome strangers interested in the dances, events and foods. That being said it's a heavily Catholic country.

No we got pissed that he got banned and demanded him back.

No one would give a fuck seriously, only SJW on ivory towers care about that kind of bullshit.

Hell if I knew anything about programing I would have made a hack n slash game based on stereotypes here with fast mariachi music and a machete as primary weapon.

Yeah, he came back with a pizza shop.

>pizza shop.
That's even more insulting, he is Mexican. We all have a relative who owns a restaurant-like place that sells, tacos, tortas, montados, etc.

It could be a very good way to expose Americans to Mexican food that doesn't involve tortillas.

Mames, preguntale al Dr. Goku pinche rana pendeja!

Maybe not specifically Mexico, but...

Sunset Riders

>people like my culture
>this is supposed to offend me

How strong can mental retardation get?

Also what

said.

Watch some Mexican comedy, most are based around misrepresenting Mexican culture, overexagerating stereotypes.

Then why do twitter folk complain about whitey stealing their culture so often?

This I loved Speedy Gonzales. Only sjw fags get offended about things like that.

Are you going to make a GTA clone set in east L.A.?