Lewd

Lewd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s
goodsmileshop.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She used to be fat. She may have gotten back into shape, but she'll never lose those flesh folds.

When do these get released?

Both come out next year in May.

I see they gave her her HW big tits.

>tfw will replace my skyward sword figma with these two

I feel kind of dumb essentially buying the same figma twice for Link but damn it just looks so much better.

I already have the superior ALBW Link, and I don't care about Zelda. Pass.

I lucked out. I almost bought the Skyward Sword Link but I ultimately decided I don't like his design in that game enough.

Really glad I waited.

user PLEASE TW Zelda is PURE.

I'm on the fence with TW Link. I like the extra accessories he comes with compared to ALBW Link, but I have a pet peeve about the sculpt of his face.

That Link definitely looks better but it doesn't seem that drastically different from SS Link. They really are just making this as a Link 2.0

Jesus these are garbage.

>Gentle smile
Off model bullshit

hot glue it

Where's this junk getting released? Never bought high end, release date figures before, but these look great. I guess this is as good a place as any to start a figure collection.

The accessories for link are really cool.

Figma usually come with multiple faces, I'm sure there's a more fitting one.

They release in May. You should preorder them right now on Amiami if you want to get them for cheap.

>figma
>high end
Hang yourself.

I use amiami.

Thanks mang, I'll check it out.

I need an upskirt picture.

Fully stated I never started collecting yet and wanted to start; big surprise I don't know what's high end yet.

Are you this autistic in the real world, or just a major faggot online?

Get some fucking taste, fag.

user, she wore boots and slacks.
Which is why she's my favorite.

TP Zelda wears pants under her dress, doesn't she?

Buy a Real Action Hero or a VAH before you start talking about high end jointshit. Turn it up to 10 and buy a doll

Figma is fine. As far as figures that can be posed they're not the best by any means but way better than some other stuff you can find. user's being a shitter. Probably thinks everyone should just buy statues.

It would still be nice to see it.

Figma are fine. Some of the recent releases are a bit overpriced and lacking in the accessory department though, but these figures seem worth it for their price.

goodsmile's shop

VAHs are great

Lol, a figurine snob? Seriously? Kill yourself my man; no one but your figures will miss you.

Amiami's pretty good.
Just be aware that they DO NOT like it when you cancel an order. In most cases they'll black list you for doing that. However on RARE occasions (or if you've bought from them multiple times) they'll let it slide, but not all the time. So just be really sure if you want to buy from them.

Otakumode is 50/50.
+Good pricing
+Free shipping when sign up for your first account
-Charges you immediately for pre-orders before they're released
-Release date for pre-orders are 3 - 4 months later than original release date on other sites

H-Hope that helps.

I want to slide an ice cube down her spine and slip it down inside her dress.

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s

>lewd and gay

>jointshit
IT'S FUCKING RUINED

Prime Samus when?

Ordered mine. Anyone got suggestions on where to get a good figma sized dungeon set with various torture props? Unrelated I assure you.

To add, Goodsmile is alright too and they ship your item quickly, but in my opinion their shipping is expensive. Around $20 by default. If you want fash shippin' and don't mind burning cash then go with Goodsmile.

Thanks peoples. You're all alright; I have been wanting to get into some figures for a while (nothing too weebish), but didn't know where to start.

I might just stick to pleb stuff though, like Zeldas and Final Fantasies, stuff that won't freak anyone out like if I had some big anime tidday figure on my shelf. Although that might be nice too...

I want to tickle those armpits.

test

I understand. I don't keep anything too anime around as well. Draws too much attention and I don't like attention.

>DX version doesn't have the Spinner
I was about to go THEY HAD ONE JOB, but now that I think about it, the Spinner would have made it insanely expensive.

Do you always get 3rd place in everything you do and try to blend in the background as much as you can? And do you like to keep track of your nail clippings?

does she have waist and thigh swivels?

>get 3rd place in everything you do
That sounds right.

>blend in the background as much as you can
Yes.

>do you like to keep track of your nail clippings
What? No.

You're getting memed on

Do you at least have a stand called Deadly Queen?

>Articulation points

A couple more volumes and I might have caught that.

Oh well.

>those tits
Nintendo approved this?

Upskirt?

>statuefag

It's a good thing GSC doesn't charge until they ship because I promised myself not to spend any more money this week.

Typical casual going straight to anime resin crap, some of us have mature tastes and buy mature statues like Sideshow and PCS make.

Maybe under the dress, but it's impossible to tell if she even has legs at all.

>western statuefag

Sorry for wanting the figures of characters I buy to not look like shit.

>FIGMA
K Y S

I bet you like Play Arts lol

>DX Link comes with a Hyrule Warriors weapon

Day 1 preorder

There's plenty of zelda statueshit. Curb your autism

HYRULE LINK FUCKING WHEN?

Thats a Twilight Princess weapon.

Nah, solid figures m8.

Neat.

Mexifag here, is there a fellow wall crawler here who can say they have used AmiAmi?
By current Yen price, it seems I can get this shit for half the price they go by here. But first I have to deal with shipment price, which AmiAmi doesn't provide for items that are not yet in stock.

Not sure If they will deliever here tough, even tough we do have DHL. Pic not related.

ignore these amiami casuals and buy straight from the source

goodsmileshop.com/en/

classic link when?

Like a month ago.

DX is the Figma store's jacked up price shit right? That's a shame since i loved the ball and chain in TP. I'll have to pass entirely then.

>still waiting on this faggot
Should I be worried?

They'll deliver to you

It's a mass release for $10 more. Comes with these extras.

>paying the Jew
die

Where'd you order from?

AmiAmi.

I'd be worried if I was you, dunno if you actually should be worried though.

>i live in a timeline where a Twilight Princess Ganondorf figma might be a thing

holy SHIT

PLEASE DO IT NIPS

If you preorder do you have to in the first place preorder all at once to get them in the same order on amiami or can you group orders later?

I wouldn't be too worried. I just got mine today after getting a confirmation email on Sept. 1st.

>they do it
>it's the same height as Link

You can group orders later

you can sort your order grouping at any point before payment

Oh fuck, those are some lovely breasts.