>post yfw-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87mjROEvI6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aXf0UivxQQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yfw

yfw

yfw

So laser and flamethrower are easily the best, but what are the worst weapons? That shitty bouncy bomb gets my vote.

RAWKET LAWNCHAIR

Drapchat and Rocket Lawnchair are the worst weapons. Effective against infantry, which your pistols and melee can easily destroy, and absolute garbage against enemy armor and vehicles.

League of Legends suck

yea iron lizard and drop shot are pure ass.

God Tier:
Shotgun
Flame Shot

Good Tier:
Laser Gun
Heavy Machine Gun

Ok Tier:
Super Grenade

Shit Tier:
Iron Lizard
Drop Shot
Rocket Launcher

Posting best girl

As if there's any contest.

But what about this Cred Forums?

you forgot god tier enemy chaser

>yfw its the thin laser and not the THICC laser

enemy chaser is literally rocket lawnchair with tracking

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gotta be a lardass for that. I like how the weapons change depending on your weight but it's a pain in the ass to get all the food required to become fat.

Super Grenade is better tbhwt

Zinetsian Sword sucks ass.

Mobile Satellite a best.

Fuck you thundercloud.

Post YFW you played Metal Slug 2's final stage for the first time

Iment to say 3's Final Stage, not 2's

The fake Morden you fight has his eyepatch on the wrong eye

The fuck can you guys forget the shitty Zaibetsu Sword in 6? So fucking bad, I purposefully kill myself just to lose that weapon.

>get super laser
>get BIG
>become death, destroyer of worlds

But you can carry two weapons in 6.

Why the fuck you would you want to keep it with or without the space,user?

>get hit by anything
>die miserably
>want to start game again because there are only a couple superlasers in the game

summs it up nicely

Favorite Game of the series Cred Forums

I still play 3 a few times during the week

HELEN'S MACHINE GUN

Why would you kill yourself if you can just use the other weapon until you get something to replace the sword?

X or 3

I've played through X so many times that even after several years of not playing it I can go back and go through some stages on pure muscle memory

It's the one game I've re-purchased from different sources several times because I forgot that I already own it

Because it's meant to be a boss killer and has the highest DPS of any other weapon

That and the mission 4 boss were total bullshit

X. I've played that game so many times

>post yfw

>post yfw the best girls get melted into sludge
who knew that metal slug was secretly a ryona game

>rocket launcher
>shit tier

nobody played 6, it wasn't even in the Anthology

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=87mjROEvI6Q

hebby
masheen
goon

weren't you able to actually throw away weapons in 6 though
it was, but no-one gave a fuck apparently since i keep seeing people who are confused about whether the 5 was final game in it or not

>Not using best theme

youtube.com/watch?v=aXf0UivxQQU

Let me help you user

Playing Metal Slug Attack, does it count?

The Zantestu Sword has the highest damage and destroyed bullets. You need to git gud

i played metal slug 6 literally 5 days ago.

my dad was watching and thought it was cool and wanted tojoin in

i told him its the hardest one and it's intense and long and annoying compared to metal slug one (the one he knows from the arcade when itcame out) but he palyed it withme anyway

we both continued like 30 times or some shit

unbelievable

im 31 btw

rawket lawnchair

I'm still wondering to this day how it's not a fetish spread on the internet, or is there a specific genre that I'm missing?

what is wrong wit you sickfucks

the first one where her underwear melts

2nd one where her breast clothing melts and for a second you can see a nipple
unreal

i've never had this happen to me.

kys

not evn af unny joke

WHY THE FUCK CANT I MAKE METAL SLUG 3 WORK ON MAME?

>We can emulate PS2 games, Wii games, Gamecube games, etc.
>Still can't emulate most of the arcade games from Neogeo to onrail shooters like House of the Dead or Jurasic Park
Fuck my life, arcades are the true DRM.

just use kawaks or fbalpha or something

X and 3 is a heavy tie for me.

X flows wonderfully, is very simple, and of course that campy Independence Day ending.

3 has twice of X's variety in stages and in weapons. It's a cuhrayzee sidescroller but the flow doesn't really make sense. It feels too crazy at times too.

>download Kawaks
>windows defender deletes immediately
Lol wat

>loved playing HotD 2 with my friends at my local arcade.
>It ends up dying just like every other arcade.
>ended up buying the Wii version that came bundled with 3 for like 6 bucks.
The wiimote is a poor fucking replacement for the gun.
Its a good thing I managed to convince the owner to sell me his machine before he got rid of them.

That isn't Eri

Post yfw pic related

>windows defender

I wish we lived in the same place so we can play my favorite HotD with you user which is also HotD 2

Git gud man. Shit stops bullets and other projectiles and causes massive damage to the bosses.

You can toss it out if it's not to your liking.

MS3 mech > MS5 robot tank > MS4 missile tank > normal tank

no

Oh shit, I remember her. I couldn't even half of those fucking missions, I'm so bad at Metal Slug.

I completed all of them just for her

You are a dedicated one. Did you get anything?

That's weird, i remember downloading everything from 1 to 5 + X in a single packet and it worked on a toaster with XP, 1gb RAM and integrated graphics.
What error does it give?

>it wasn't even in the Anthology
I bought Anthology because it had 6 and it wasn't playable through emulation at the time (not sure if it is these days either)

I actually feel kind of partial to XX. I like having all those characters available and how they all actually are different to play to some extent. Eri's a fucking blast here.

I still don't know how to not die in the gigantic mech.

im not entirely convinced its possible to not die in that part desu

and yeah the kof characters and all the special abilities were fun gimmicks, i loved that leona got moon slasher

Raise your arms up to block projectiles (haven't played in a while I think you can do it by holding up). If there's lots of tanks and the planes or paratroopers aren't shooting jump and land on the tanks to crush them. When fighting Allen in his giant mech press the bomb button, your projectile can swallow others. When he charges at you if you press down and the bomb button your mech will swing its arms up, if timed correctly it can negate the damage of his attack when he charges at you. If you press up and the bomb button the mech will swing it's arms down this can be used to block a barrage of his missiles if they come from above. When he's close punch the fuck out of him.

Forgot to mention When fighting Allen in his mech don't go to him, let him come to you. Otherwise fight at a distance. If you still have trouble use Tarma in those sections. Vehicles can take twice the damage with him.

>tfw Morden bails you out at the end of 6

honestly X or 3 is the pinnacle

4 and 5 felt dragging, 6 was a step in the right direction but wasn't as good as X/3

5 had some of the best bosses tho
>that optional first small tank boss, which felt like a 1v1 fair fight because the boss is not gigantic
>that shield wielding spectre or whatever
>that boss that hanged from the side of the skyscraper blasting you down with soundwaves
I personally also liked that alternate path on the outside of the skyscraper while you hanged on those window cleaner scaffolds

This, I also liked 7/XX. My one gripe about it is that damn parachute section.

Metal Slug is my favourite Trilogy.

I've only played the first five so far, but of those I'd say its between X and 1.

I really wish MS1 had gotten the X treatment. MS1 with Fio, a few more weapons and no slowdown. It'd be my absolute favorite.

>yfw SHAWTGUN

>Best girl
>Not the instructor who wants to marry you at the end of the game

Post your YFW when WHOA BIG

Did anyone even play 7?

>YFW when

>This shitter

Nah, being fat gives you the Molecule beam, picking up the glowing L gives you the big laser.

>big mode flameshot