Hey guys!

Hey guys!
What have you been playing on your OUYA ™ lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTqhyHuKVKA
twitter.com/juhrman/status/711949692242939904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im so fucking alone

Oh yeah, the OUYA was a thing.

im going to kill myself

Ouya what?

People should have picked on you too. Your lies were greater and more hilarious than Sean's or Todd's

>watching Shrek
>Hallelujah starts playing
>Hallelujah
>Hallelujah
>Hallelujah
>Hallel–ouya
>mfw

Amazing Frog

>Our controller has a touchpad. You won't find that anywhere else.
>Well, the PS4 controller has a touchpad.
>What?
>The new PS4 controller. It has a touchpad.
>Oh, yeah, you're right. It does.
Sometimes I remember this exchange and laugh to myself. Has there ever been a bigger failure of a console than the OUYA?

>Has there ever been a bigger failure of a console than the OUYA?
I think the Atari Jaguar had a bigger budget behind it.

remember when people actually thought those android based microconsoles were going to kill consoles?

fucking kek.
same shit with steam machines.

I wonder how many people genuinely believed the OUYA would be able to play Call of Duty or Skyrim.

Yeah but she was just ignorant and unaware. She didnt even know the dualshock 4 had a touch pad, she clearly had no idea about the gaming industry as a whole.

Sean and Todd actually know what we are and are not getting. Todd couldnt touch the genuine levels of awful and misleading advertising that Sean did, though. At least bethesda makes playable games.

N-Gage? I might say Phantom, but it failed to even launch in the first place.

Actually she responded "Oh yeah they could build it for that."

As if they still came up with it first and Sony was copying them. Its more cringey than you think.

god, it was worse, she actually said, "It's true, they *could* build it for that"
she had no idea what she was talking about

I remember reading petitions that they wanted DayZ and Skyrim ported for it.

Obligatory TELEVISION

>looking at old funded kickstarters that were abandoned
>"yes our game WILL support the ouya, its amazing how many people are asking about it"

>DayZ

Dayz wont even run well on an array of room-sized super-computers aided by yet another array of playstation 3s all utilizing the full power of the Cell™ processor.

This is loss, right? This HAS to be loss.

I can't even bring myself to mock the Ouya, it's so sad.

Everything else the ouya did wrong aside, the people who are opening a sleeved product on its side and not with the obvious FRONT of the box facing up is just common sense. Then bitching about the controller falling out. Nos hit retards, if you open the fucking wii box upside down or on its side the side is going to pop out of the trays.

also the ouya is a huge piece of trash.

meme vr headsets are the new ouya
prove me wrong

old abandoned/failed kickstarter thread?

old abandoned/failed kickstarter thread.

what happened to the crazy girl that thought the sun was stalking her? pretty sure that counts.

>be woman
>invest in a commercial failure.
>roll bounce

twitter.com/juhrman/status/711949692242939904

What the hell do people with job titles like that actually do on a day-to-day basis?

Answer some emails? Approve a budget?

I bet it's a real cushy office job that involves her mostly pretending to be busy and frustrated.

Nah I got the Nvidia Shield TV instead

television

It does what it says on the tin.

They didn't even try to fix or save it. It started to sink and they just shrugged their shoulders.

It was doomed to die as soon as it was revealed.

Can some marketer explain what they were going for with constantly repeating "television" over and over?

Hi OP! I play emulators on my limited edition OUYA all the time. Add me: bearforceone ^^

That's a nice hand

what fucking ugly hand.
and stop with those hi-la-ri-ous tabs

I'm sorry. Don't worry """""""""bearforceone""""""""", we all make mistakes.

As of the newest update it runs pretty well.

She was such a hilariously inept ceo/spokes person. There's no way she's anything other than a ditch digger right now, she has less business sense then a jar of mayonnaise.

Suck dicks

SIXTY BUCKS?!?

Nice tabs you have there user

FREE THE GAMES

SEXY DUCKS??

>female ceo