Beetle Adventure Racing
Gex Enter the Gecko

>Never got to play the non-shareware episodes of Jill

fuck

Billy hatcher and the giant egg

Everyone played Far Cry?

Any game ever
>Implying Cred Forums plays video games

I rented the Gex game that had the haunted house setting as a wee lad back in the day.

Everyone played 3 and 4. Some played 2. But no one ever talks about the first one

Ncaa baseball 2005

[Any VR Game ever made]

What were the differences?

The original Gex is the best one tbqf

I think I still have Gex for the GBC, it's hard as fuck and tedious. I beat the Haunted Mansion and Island stages only quit in the next stage

If only it had a port

Red Dog

Mah nigga

there weren't any major differences between the three episodes except jill's tunic changed color

in the 2nd one she goes to hell and in the 3rd she saves the prince from lizardmen

I played that

youtube.com/watch?v=WhKAAT6zRN8
that looks decent

You bet have had Rowdy in your team

Also did you know theres a glitch in the game that lets you bring your Gipath partners to Ingos?

Dude i'm right there with you.. same with Wacky Racers.. Jazz Jackrabbit.. and a bunch of other shit.

PC magazine demo floppies and CDs were fucking great but frustrating

Wow, that girl has some pretty nails.

I played Jill of the Jungle. Wasn't bad. Wasn't great.

>tfw I was playing a strong female character in the early 90s and didn't think anything of it

Everyone played 1. It was great. I finished it when it came out and started a new playthrough just the other day.

Literally any sports game. I think that might be the least talked about genre on Cred Forums.

I have beetle racing on my shelf and my normie friend says DD 64 is his favorite game on the system

I never expected this to be mentioned here. I remember it to be quite difficult.

And 2 of those 5 people are working on The Binding of Fraxy. It was in /agdg/'s last demo day.

purequestion.itch.io/monolith

there's at least 6 of us on Cred Forums who played Jill of the Jungle, cool

I played Rogue Galaxy. I think I was looking for something to fill the void after playing Skies of Arcadia Legends, so space pirates sounded good.

Story coulda been better (I remember the part where they're exploring three planets to gather the things REALLY dragged) but it was aight

Literally no one else on Cred Forums has played this.