Is there any game more deserving of a remake than Jet Set Radio?

Is there any game more deserving of a remake than Jet Set Radio?

Damn it sega I'm still waiting for this ,best ost of all time

JSRF

wasnt that only on Xbox? I'm talking current gen remake. With an updated OST, and the special edition could come with a pair of skates and the original OST with a can of spray paint.

You mean a sequel, retard.

Doesn't even need that. Literally just go back and tune up the physics, then call it a day. 10/10, would buy 3 copies.

I'm still hoping SEGA will just port JSRF to steam.

Sadly from what i understand the original team that came up with JSR is completely broken up and have walked away from SEGA. So a remake is unlikely.

Or a remake of the original game on current gen????? With better physics and graphics

IDK how a remake or sequel would even be worthy. Remember, SEGA was at their peak during this time period. They had the most elite developers in the world, and they gave them free reign to make their dream games. Never will we have a gang of games that are so creatively sublime.

3D Monster Maze. There's been plenty of half was attempts but I would like to see what a small pexperuenced team would do with it. An actual full on horror puzzle game inside the maze would be sweet.

Polucenauts in the style of Persona.

Kings Field with graphical and mechanical updates.

I don't know why I love this game so much.
It's not even good.

>King's Field remakes

I can get behind that.

There is a rollerblading game called On A Roll that's coming out on all platforms, but it lacks the arcade aspect and cell shading.

Ace Combats; 3, 04, 5, and 0

JSRF PC PORT WHEN

This game is lame as shit. Why would you want a remake? It only got 1 sequel for a reason.

Do you understand that if you want a game remade, you don't really like the game that much to begin with?

Is this one of those games that you had to have played when it was new to really enjoy it? I tried it for the first time earlier this year and just couldn't get into it.

Meme game

The original is 100x better.

Morrowind. It was released 18 years ago, long overdue for a remake.

Poor man's THUG