Would you guys go as far to say this game is as good as Persona?

Persona has better story and characters, TMS has better dungeons and combat. I haven't played P5 yet but TMS is the best 3D Atlus RPG imo.

I would rather play it than P3 or P4 because it doesn't have the calendar system. Really don't like dealing with that time management shit, personally.

Maybe P5 will be good enough otherwise this time to make me overlook it.

I enjoyed it more than P4.

it's just gameplay is really solid

Nothing compared to Persona. NOTHINGGGF

Tsubasa tiddies

It's about as good.

They're both shit.

>P4DAN and Arena fuck ups everything from character related to story.

>#FE is worse than hitler because it have idols on it.

Yeah nice double standards. The game is decent at least.

I dont even know how the calendar is a problem, you have tons of days to spare.

Are there people who are willing to defend the story of Arena and DAN?

I sure won't. Ultimax was a fucking travesty.

That looks like a Huskie you fucking cumtank

Yes, and probably better.

Not him, but that's a problem itself. P3 and 4 had these long periods where nothing happens and you just wait for the next full moon or kidnapping.

p3 > tms > p4

Every weeb should play it

Gameplay is better, but I prefer the more solid visual style that Persona has. #FE is too fucking soft.

This!!! You know exactly how I feel. I love the gameplay during dungeons but hated the calender shit.

How do I attack with more than 2 combos a session?

Just beat the hirozawa Mirage boss barely because he's a cheap son of a bitch who summons and attacks multiple times in 1 turn
But I'm tired of only getting 2 combos

Ingame or artworks?

Official art for game is fucking amazing thanks to Toi8, ingame models look a bit dopey tho.

I don't know how it stacks against SMT or Persona but as a standalone game I fucking love it.

You mean the photoshoot gravure boss? For the first bit of the game you're limited to whoever is in your main cast, and you obviously have to have the appropriate session skills.

If you have Itsuki, Tsubasa, and Toma as your main and have Itsuki attack with sword, someone has to have Sword linked sessions, say Toma has Sword linked Lance, but then Tsubasa would need Lance linked whatever to follow up Toma. So obviously if the sessions don't connect together you won't chain many together.

Later on you also get Open Audition which lets people in your subcast go in too, so if say you do Itsuki/Sword->Tsubasa/Wind but Toma can't jump in Kiria can jump in if she has something like Wind linked wind.

If that happens though, Toma can't jump in since the people in the main cast have to go first, but obviously you can do something like Itsuki/Sword->Tsubasa/Wind->Toma/Fire->Kiria/Ice

Hope that confusing explanation helps.

The shit I would to her, and make her do to me, is illegal in most parts of the world.

TMS is about equal with P3 and P4 when it comes to the turn-based combat

But P5's combat is so fucking good and so fast it blows it out of the water in comparison

Like?

Uh sort of
When is open audition?
I see people get 16 and 32 combos
But I'm just getting 2, I master every single weapon I get, I'm just not getting enough session moves

>mrow

Fucking dropped

Different spin offs.
Soul hackers as good as SMT3? Sure.

I understand it to a certain degree but not with shit like this. Final Fantasy XIII-3 pissed me off because of that time limit, and I refused to play Majora's Mask until I learned that you actually keep rewinding time, but Persona is easy. Just rush the dungeons the first day you can do them with the party members you want

What game is this?

Gameplay: P5 > P3 = P4 = TMS (all 3 have various different faults, P3 with lack of party control, P4 being piss easy, TMS lacking most SMT staples like demons and fusion and session attacks get absolutely annoying lategame)

Story/Characters: P3 > P5 > P4 > TMS

that is a fucking big cat

Open audition is a radiant skill every character gets(except Itsuki since he's locked into the main cast), they get it at stage rank 8 most of the time, and you raise stage rank just by having them battle normally really(so switching out main cast members often is key).

The way people get such high sessions is from duo arts, which basically extend them.

So the best you can get is when you have all 7 characters and all have Open Audition, you can get a 6 hit session if they all link up together, then a duo art activates and can extend it for another 5 or 6 hits, and if you get more than 1 duo art they extend even more.

Just don't worry about it, keep crafting the weapons and learning the skills as you are, eventually everyone will get the appropriate skills to link up together. Of course even when you have all 7 characters you're not guaranteed a 6 hit session but that's just the way the game is.

>P4 story better than TMS.

For the fucks sake, I take #FE story over any stupid shit in P4.

What is so great about the combat? I'm still only on chapter 3 but I don't understand why people are praising it. It seems more shallow than mainline SMT

How is it different from P3 and 4?

>Ranking P3 combat as equal to P4's even though it has a shitty fatigue system and only P3P has control over party members
Wew

The way TMS portrays the idol industry is absolutely disgusting. Even Dancing All Night, the fucking shitty P4 spinoff no one asked for, at least had the decency to show the dark side and negativity of idoldom. #FE is like fucking propaganda for it.

Kiria is so shit I can't come to terms to use her
Everyone is level 26 except her, I think kiria is 18

I wouldn't even mind the sickeningly sweet tone if the characters were better. They could not have come up with more bland anime archetypes if they tried.

>#FE is like fucking propaganda for it.

Jeez isn't like the entire game was moneyhatted by the biggest record company in japan.

Why should we take opinion of a toddler who only play nintendo games?

Kiria is fucking amazing, she's slow and physically frail but hits like a magic truck and has good res.

Switching out characters constantly and having a balanced part is really important since you'll want them to do good damage in session attacks and you're also forced to use them in certain side stories.

>that random animations
kek

The game is really bad,is not even smt related even if jack frost make a cameo,hell even persona got more smt this time.

>Everyone comparing the game to Persona
>The game is so shitty no one can even begin to compare it to Nocturne or SMT4 even though its supposed to be more like SMT than Persona

Each battle command is mapped to a button on the controller, so you don't have to scroll through the menu every time

Baton Touch is similar to passing in mainline SMT, after exploiting a weakness you can pass your One More turn to another party member to give them boosted stats

Animations are generally a lot faster and turns move lightning quick, your persona is summoned in the skill menu now so you don't have to watch the summoning animation every time

All party members are brought with you onto the field so you can switch them out between battles or during battles if you have to right Coop bonus. Everyone gains experience now so you no longer have to stick with one 4 person group the entire game and you can mix and match different party members

Sadayo is cute too

She sucks because her session skills are bone dry like the Sahara

Touma can hit like 6 different types of enemies in a combo, kiria can only hit 3

>353061995
Why we should take a opinion of a cockroach that thinks that he is hot shit by shitposting in a thread that nobody called him?

It's a lot less unfair for the enemies than Press Turn since your party will always have weaknesses and it doesn't punish hitting a resistance, so it's easier for them to keep your party pressured. Also it has that "more speed = more turns" system, so you have to pay attention to the turn order to avoid getting killed by session attacks and I also like how you can manipulate some parameters with SP skills.

I wish ad lib moves wasn't random
I wish you could see how much you need to level up your Stage Rank
I wish I could do quests during a chapter instead of intermission

Other than that it's solid

>stick with one 4 person group the entire game and you can mix and match different party members
People did this? I always kept everyone evenly leveled because you have no way to change the resistances in P3 and in 4 it required maxing the SL.

>I wish I could do quests during a chapter instead of intermission
wat
You can do the quests whenever you want. Intermissions are actually kinda pointless.

Nah, I ranked all my guys to stage 6 during chapter 3 and I couldn't do Touma or tsubasa quest

Just gotta wait for her to get more sessions.

Also another thing. Everyone in the game will naturally get 6 session skills that will naturally turn to strong session skills.

For example, Tsubasa will get
Sword->Lance
Fire->Lance
Elec->Lance
Sword->Wind
Fire->Wind
Elec-Wind

After you promote they'll eventually become

Sword->Lance EX
Fire->Lance EX
Elec->Lance EX
Sword->ElWind
Fire->ElWind
Elec-ElWind

Those all fill up your 6 session slots nicely, but then when you upgrade 2 certain Carnages to +1, they'll get an extra session skill, and you'll eventually get a radiant skill on everyone that gives them a 7th slot.

Tsubasa for example will be able to learn either Axe->Lance or Wind->Wind, then you choose which one you want, you can of course use both but you'll have to delete one of the other skills you have.

Ad libs being random is a good thing really, they're supposed to be special. And you can do side quests during chapters unless the character is forced somewhere else like Tsubasa might be at times. Agree on the stage rank thing though.

Hard domming
Eating each other's bodily fluids for breakfast and dinner exclusively
Induced lactation
Scenting all her clothes with my sperm
Face sitting for hours
Using each other as plates
Public sex, including BDSM, watersports and breastfeeding
Using her fame to customize erotic videos for clients

Some of the sidequests are tied to progression so you have to complete the main quest to do them

Oh, whats the deal with the rare encounter crown enemy is only weak to darts
But darts only do 1 damage and it usually runs before you can hit it 30 times

All the girls look like they're tripping fucking balls.

Yeah when I got tsubasa up to rank 5 or 6
It said "tsubasa has a quest waiting once you complete chapter 3"

Rare enemies are sons of bitches.

There's only two types in the game but every character gets a Carnage from each, so that's 14 weapons total.

That blob one is called 5th element, at least in Japanese and is only weak to bows, but you get an archer chick later on.

The other one is called Britorius and it has no weakness and literally 999 speed so it's a huge pain in the ass to kill.

They basically have designated spawn areas where they appear more frequently so the only thing you can do is buckle down and hope you can run into one and actually kill it. 7 each too if you want to craft all the weapons.

I hate it when a rare encounter pops up, runs away and I get flanked from all sides by the regular and black phantoms

Never played Persona or SMT, but, as a big FE fan, I enjoyed it. It wasn't great, but, I liked it.

>this still hasn't been scanned yet

Soejima >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Toi8

The menus in P3 and P4 are also better.

Not everyone likes giraffes.

He fixed his giraffe problem. His new flaw is foreheads.

And his character designs are still better than Toi8's.

Toi8's backgrounds are nice, but even Yasuda is better when it comes to character designs.

FE stuff and SMT stuff barely get scanned.

Unless it someone else waifu, like tharja or Camilla right now.

This is unscanned too

You can use character skills to control their spawning.

I've enjoyed it as much as a persona game. It's more of it's own story than a personal experience like persona but the gameplay it top tier.