youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can't 0x the second bowser level
>trying to cope by revealing mundane shit like blinking

This is nothing new youtu.be/7OtW-LLZ2OA

He just made this video because it's what he wanted to make

>caring about when a character blinks

this is important because?

Forgive my newfaggotry, but are you using 0x to mean hax?

Well with the bob-ombs using straight up RNG on their blink cycles, maybe some day down the road it'll be used to affect some fucking random spawn in a parallel universe to save a couple hours of buildling speed from the three year timer.

Or maybe its just weird how much detail went into something few people besides the grand autist himself would notice, you know like star height from the ground.

He means zero A presses
The guy tries to clear the game with the least A presses possible and comes up with the most ridiculous shit to make it happen

half a blink?

Pannenkoek isn't always trying to break through QPUs, you guys. Sometimes he likes to study the swimming patterns of the fish, or watch how butterflies fly, or how many times turtles blink.

he's ruining the experience

you're supposed to play the game

>how butterflies fly
When was this? I don't remember that one

he's trying to 100% the game without touching the A button

results are autistically insane

youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012/videos

>super autism 64

>haha le autistic A press man made another video and I'm too stupid to understand it XDDD

I want reddit to leave

Oh my fucking god the music at the beginning of the video gave me such a rush of nostalgia

I swear, these people must've been molested by special needs kids when they were young to make fun of "autism" this much

my god
why he would do all this
so much effort to strip the code of a 20 year old game

this guy is climbing mountains

After making molehills out of them

Why does nintendo music and autism go so perfectly together?

I see my mistake. I thought user used 0x as in hex but in lieu of hax or hacking code to manipulate game values. Flew right over my head that it'd be zero times.

Shigeru, the original Shiggy.

Sorry, had I known it would of been this big of an issue I would of said 0x A presses