>buy me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIYthyp2lto
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No guy buy

Fuck off Todd

A BILLION PLANETS

Just want to say I called it the day of the original trailer. You people were dumb to expect the developers of Joe Danger to deliver on any of that shit they promised.

OH WOW

So this game is officially dead right? Havent heard a peep from Todd or what they plan to add. Not that it matters

I have 40 hours on that game and I wish I could refund it.

I am a retard I had hopes but even the modding community reached its peak.

Nu Man's Scam and the cultural phenomenon of dumbfucks

No.

Got to play the game for 20 hours and got the refund. No regrets.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIYthyp2lto

>got the refund

Did you spammed them? I think I'll open a ticket anyway considering my 40h game don't want to boot anymore (I get stuck on the shitty music and galaxy map)

So where is he now?
Did he off himself?
Did he run?

Will we ever know?

HG silently update the game while Sean is just gone

Maybe he'll return beardless and shoed under his middle-name in a few years with a new game. Until then I think he's done having an online presence.

shant

>Havent heard a peep from Todd or what they plan to add
>Todd

you mean peter

He's realized no ones riding the hype train anymore and willing to defend his retarded lies, so he's gone completely silent and is just hiding.
Essentially he's taken the money and ran, probably never intending to "finish" the game

I don't know about no one. I bet if I were to check the Steam Forums right now that cult of autistic weirdos that swears the man never told a lie or intended to deceive are still kicking around. They were quite determined last time I checked.

>probably never intending to "finish" the game
Didn't they release a patch like within the last week? I doubt they'll ever say anything on social media but they do seem to at least be supporting their own game. Who knows how long that will last though.

How many people bought this?
How many people left?
Count the fucking eyes, and bring the barrels to fill it with tears...

By finish the game I mean add all of the features he promised. Like giving it multiplayer, base building, an actual fucking secret at the center, ect
True, though I think the majority of people, game reviewers and sony as well, have turned on him

Hello Murray my old friend