ITT: forgotten games

ITT: forgotten games

well Sean's fixed it since launch, so it's a good game, and since Cred Forums only talks about games they can call bad, they have dropped NMS. But I'm still getting a lot of fun out of it since the patch. don't even get the hate it gets , I think people just decided it wasn't everything they wanted it to be, so they refuse to see the good in it. an excellent game for a small time indy dev team

>$0.05 has been added to your bank account.

It's ok sean

well you packed quite some memes and fallacies into just one post, I'd rate it 6/10 easily

9% of 16k

savage

I bet you payed the full price lmao

>fun
There's that word again

>>falling for the obviousest bait

o ya

Was this any good? Loved the first

poop fart balls shit in my dickhole memefarts

>Remember Me

No, I don't.

I played through it once and went back to replay the original. It's fun enough but there's nothing in it to keep you coming back for more.

Shame to be honest, played it all beggining was somewhat interesting but the combat was utter garbage, so much wasted potential with this unique idea

The Order 1886
Super Hot
Star Wars Battlefront
Undertale
LISA

Oh and
The Witness
Hotline Miami 2
Firewatch
and D44M

How much denial can you be in? Look at that shit on steam

its not fair i spent at least $150 on this game

Pretty much every one of sonys "x killers". The halo killer, the mario killer, sonic killer, forza killer etc. Sony is so bland and generic

that's fucking hilarious

>falling for reverse bait

ALL THE DAY

I read it as forgotten gems

Bayonets 2
Don't get me wrong, the combat along with the controls felt better than sex but the game itself isnt very memorable.

And like with anything all those series killed themselves and Sony just has good games.

>a small time indie dev team
>$60
there's your main problem.

It's almost like the game was a figment of my imagination.

>they killed themselves
>sony just has good games

lol, gears 4 and zelda alone will define their systems while sony has nothing but some weeaboo shovelware to cover their tale. get real kid.

Almost none of those are forgotten, it's just that the current trend on Cred Forums is to make an exhausting amount of meme threads HOURLY for like a solid week as soon as a game comes out, which completely eradicates the will to discuss those games down the line.

Why do people talk about NMS as if its an mmo or a battleborn.
It doesnt have sub fee or require an active playerbase to function. Once they sold the game, thats it, they won.
They sold 780k on steam alone, at full price.

Didn't the majority of the steam users get a free refund?

how many of those have been refunded. steam offered refunds even if you had over two hours

got this on the humble playstation capcom sale or w/e

pretty ok game

i rmemeber it came out andi said LOL nope

to $60 price tag

Incorrect. That was a rumor.

except it's not, because i got it refunded and i had 5 hours

Are they still being completely silent?

>falling for the reverse reverse bait

lol

Devs don't just get their devbucks and go home in this case.

Since they took on Sony as a publisher, they've got to split that profit. They've got to pay investor's from Sony's side of things. They've got loans, leases, and more to payback on.
As well, they trashed their reputation in the process of this game launch. They blew their big hot load all over steam, and people didn't like it. So next time they say they're coming, people aren't gonna turn around for a big faceful of it next time.

>Mario "killed itself"
>meanwhile Crash, Ratchet, Jack, Knack, LBP... uhh...
Yeah, Sony's series live long and prosper through the generations. Well, two generations. If that.

>They sold 780k on steam alone, at full price.

Consider the following.

The studio now has a reputation that is going to make finding publishers for future games almost impossible. Associating with them is simply going to be a liability now.

>I think people just decided it wasn't everything they wanted it to be
no it wasn't everything the devs said it would be

Is that the number before or after refunds?

I think he's absolutely right, but simply because it's the nature of the beast these days. No one really cares when we're getting so many new releases per-year so you just finish the current game and move on. Even major successes are forgotten so quickly it's not even funny and only controversy endures.

steam takes 30%, Thats distribution and retailing.
And we have no way of knowing what the agreement with sony entails, its doesnt say "sony" on the publishing part on steam. It might be the dev takes 100% of the steam revenue and sony takes most of ps4 revenue, we dont know.

>gears 4 and Zelda
>giving a fuck about these old as shit names

Zelda may be something and I am hopeful but gears is in the same boat as halo right now.

Why would I want the same series through every gen? I would much rather get new things instead of the same series over and over.

>this entire poor bait thread

Why do development companies think that verbally attacking the competition in public is a good idea?

Two hours in two weeks is guaranteed refunding. Anything more is to be considered. Valve added a thing to the store page to say that they weren't treating NMS any differently than described in their refund policy.

This is exactly why dumb rumours spread.

I didn't even realize this released until a few weeks later.

What? Nothing has been changed, it's still the same boring game.

>Implying they need to make a new game any time soon with the money they stole

This doesn't apply to self publishing on steam you idiot. Sean took 42$ of each sold steam copy

No. Even ten thousand getting a refund is an overestimate if they spammed Valve long enough, and even that lasted for one day

>falling for the reverse reverse reverse bait
o i am laffin

RIP Remedy

what game?

nms isn't forgotten, it's just that there's no reason to play it past an hour or two, unless you have a rare vintage of autism that demands the same content being remixed with 1% difference over and and over and over again, ad infinitum

Underage please go.

I WISH vidya marketing would go back to the time where vidya companies were ripping on each other nonstop.

Same.