Why is he so based?

Why is he so based?

11 inches of destruction.

Proof?

10 inch cockler and he's decent at vidya.
Literally the perfect man

His dick pic he is 10 inches. He's still huge though

thicc penid

>Childhood is when you idolize James, Adulthood is when you realize that Mike makes more sense

I would pay good money to see Mike and Kim in a film together.

HE GOT A GIGANTIC ROOSTER.

He legit posted a pic of his two-handed meatsword once, but I'm not a fag so I didn't save it.

Fuck off with these e-celeb threads.

I remember how Cred Forums used to have constant threads about how much they hated Mike.

how big was it?

Of course people hate him. Everyone's jelly of that.

You guys are just memeing about his dick always. For all you know he might have a micropenis, and who gives a fuck anyway? Say something about him that isn't about his dick OR post some legit proof he's hung like a horse you turbo faggots.

There are actually a bunch of photos of his dick around online. Even game grumps mentioned it. There is a leaked photo of his actual cock, and its around 9-10" long. Maybe someone will post it, or you can google it yourself.

Who the FUCK is Bootsy and where did he come from?

He's Mike's college roomate.

James 5'10"
Mike 6' 1"
Bootsy 5'4"

nigga looks 40

Mike is in his 30s but looks like he's 21. He got all the good genes.

James still looks OK apart from his hairline.

agreed, what about bootsy

Bootsy is awesome. He's the only one who threw shade at Fatton Oswalt after his salty Ghostbusters tweet.

the mike and bootsy videos are the best thing on cinemassacre anyone else agree?

Mike = annoying faggot who lies about his dick and sucks at most videogames

James = balding cuck who sucks at videogames

Bootsy = cool guy

I'll agree with that. I like all of it though. Except for the stuff with Ryan. He seems like a mouthbreather with babby tastes.

>Hating on the modern day John Holmes

kys

obviously he's jealous

James doesn't like modern video games or Sony-produced casual bullshit.. That makes him awesome, in my book.

Castle my asshole :D

i would fuck autistic sonic girl

what would happen if mike fucked her

>modern video games or Sony-produced casual bullshit
wrong

last I remember Mike was fucking unbearable and wouldn't shut up with his horrible voice, and he'd always sit a little too close to James who would be visibly uncomfortable

did Mike become bearable, or is Cred Forums "ironically" liking someone terrible again, like DSP?

he got more popular when everyone found out his dick is huge. Says a lot haha

You just know she craves that 10-inch monster.

Is bootsy that short? I don't know why, but i was sure he was the tallest of them.

James clearly doesn't give a shit about games made after 1995.

look at the pic

Source?

He's taller than he appears in that picture, but he's a bit shorter than James, for sure.

I don't have the pic saved but in a deleted tweet Bootsy told Oswalt "Shouldn't you be spending more time mourning your wife?" or something to that effect. He deleted it quickly, and replaced it with "it's...an honor?" but people saved the image. I'm sure someone here has it.

i wonder if Mike wears condoms or goes bare

With a little bit of makeup, Kim was a hottie.

who is that though, and where can i see her ride a dildo at full speed

He's controled by the sponsors, they even removed my post on cinemassacre complaining about having to put up with ads and their plugs before each video.
He and james are biased about the movies too because they're film school snobs who pick apart every little thing.

Hes alright. I dont like how hes shoved himself into so much of James' channel. James and Mike and Mike and Bootsy are fine, but does he need Mike talks about games, Mike and whats his name, and streams too? C'mon now.

>Film movie snobs
>They love B horror more than anything else
Okay then

Anyone gave his dong pics

Kayonakim There definitely are videos of her playing with a dildo, though she's had them all removed from the internet.

dick is so big makes his right leg look wider

good eye, you're right