Read the header. Post em.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyCa4U5Zzoc

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/W8O2Vdp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love video games!

nebs

>$2000 shitposting machines
Give me a fucking break I bet my arm and leg that you people havent finished a single game in months

Better give me your arm and leg then.

I just beat a game yesterday! On my Vita!

>+$5000 machine

And no, I have not finished one game. Just use it really for politics and job hunting. Waiting for BF1 and Planet Coaster.

I spend most of my time playing a roguelike with no win condition.

Why the shit do you need a vertical monitor?

They usually rotate between vertical and horizontal, vertical is useful for reading text or web pages.

Shani is best Witcher 3 girl.

cute neps

New keyboard and mouse, so I took some new pics.

Forgot the actual pics.

This pic is quite old but what the heck

cpu is 6700k @ 4.7Ghz
and before any retards come barrelling in speccy misreports GPU memory

I'm and it's nice for programming as well as reading webpages and documents. I also found having both horizontal made my desk pretty cramped.

Here's one (Howdy)

It's nice when shitposting on Cred Forums
And it looks rad as fuck.

Moniter?

I really dig the plant on this one. Gotta find something like it to put on my desk.

Be honest. Is there too much shit in my room? It's pretty small and technically this is my "study" but i spend most of my time here anyway.

I like the corner desk, the dark wood pattern and the lamp. Comfy as fuck, would like something like that for myself.

I do feel like the consoles just sat under the tv like that is wasted space however, if that was my setup I would use that space to write.
8/10

like the general setup but backlighting is gay and why the fuck would you put meme pics of gabe/ainsley up in your room
cringe/10

rat's nest of cables and only one speaker, are you deaf in your left ear?
5/10

nice setup, would go for a bigger desk though
7/10

closet paedophile/10

messy but comfy, bonus points for launch model ps3
6/10

>case lighting in face
>pabst blue ribbon beer
>ikea NY map on wall

clean setup but I don't like it
4/10

The disc drive on my fat PS3 stopped working, save me from this nightmare.

>razer products
>vidya memorabilia
>plush toys

grow up

Speaker is on the ground, are you blind, obviously his left ear is on his foot

>easy e
confirmed nigger

Is that a don bluth signed cell from Anastasia?

same happened to my 80gb model, a replacement was fairly easy to find. That was 3 years ago though...

I like when i see smart posters, Tower always goes on top only retards put their tower on the ground or even worse on fucking carpet.

>I do feel like the consoles just sat under the tv like that is wasted space however, if that was my setup I would use that space to write.

Thanks user, I agree. I don't really have anywhere else to put them though. I thought about getting the WiiU and the PS4 to stand up, but I don't want to raise my TV even more, and I think it would look weird regardless. I'm selling the WiiU as soon as I finish BotW, so I think once the console and the controller are out, I should have a lot more free space on the desk for whenever I'm using it to work on something.

Unfortunately my desk is pretty much the size of the wall it's against, otherwise I'd definitely go bigger.

hell yeah. it's from the dragon's lair returns indiegogo campaign. i got a poster and a music box coming in soon!
yeah i figured as much. i really need to throw out a bunch of this shit. less is more i guess. not everything needs to be on display.
hah! i fucking wish! love me that nog music though.

1) Don't know what you mean
2) That's my fav. racist beer so take it easy
3) Got that from an ex friend buddy, it's special to me regardless of where she bought it.

You're a hell of a manchild but seeing your face it's actually quite enduring.

>Potato phone

>less is more i guess
Don't listen to those fucking redditors. I'm sick of seeing every goddamn battlestation nowadays being in "muh minimalist" style wth back lighting everywhere, empty desks save for a few models of random geometrical shapes, posters of classical movies all neatly framed and of the same size with a consistent distance between them. It's disgusting.
Dare to be a manchild. Why would I go on Cred Forums to see redditors?

thanks senpai. i needed that. i'm trying to find that perfect middleground of individuality and maturity. i'm no interior designer but i've found matching colour schemes and a neat layout at least brings the room together.
at the moment my shit is all over the place because i'm in my final year of university, but i guess when i start working full time i'll mature with my first steps into the real world. that said, i'm still gonna highlight my personality with enthusiasm.

here's a close-up of my figure shelf.

>being organized is bad
You do have a point on saying that less is more isn't exactly true, because a lot of times it ends up looking empty and boring as fuck if you don't have anything on your desk. Something simple like a plant, figure or whatever can add personality to your room, but there's a point where you gotta stop and think if you're not going overboard with it.

Thanks user.

>comfy looking setup
>rainy day
can there ever be a perfect day for gaming

I'm not saying being organized is necessarily bad, I'm saying it's not necessarily good. Personally, I think a bit of punk-ish chaos looks way better than equally spaced-out order. Of course you can go too far into looking like a clusterfuck, but his room wasn't even that bad besides the random shit on top of his clearly somewhat organized bookcase.

this
keep all the figures you want out I only have 1 shelf of them but if I had money my room would be full of them

BDM4350.

Fuck you say about me?

Had this as my wallpaper for awhile as motivation for what could be if I weren't so lazy.

Oh shit, have signups started yet? /ss/ has been the best part of my year for several years now.

This one is always really comfy.

You're the one that begs for all those PC ports aren't you

Absolutely disgusting

>Having mouse and keyboard on two different elevations
How does one?

more space on desk for stuff

Sup

Get fucked minimalists, I'm a manchild weeb and there's nothing you can do about it.

You can be a manchild weeb and still have a minimalistic setup.

Also, Zaku > GM

+ 10 points for Obelix though

Zuda > Zaku > anything federation
I just happen to also have those two.

where's your legs fagtron

I always had a thing for Gouf, Gogg and Zaku II mobile suits.

Zuda is pretty hot though

It lets your mom and her friends know you're a 1337 hax0r

Do you want me banned for another 3 months, Anyan?

>all these babby light up keyboards

Absolutely degenerate.

where did you get the desk user?

You're clearly in your own hell, there's nothing anyone needs to do to you that you haven't already done to yourself at this point.

>Do you want me
yes.

that is maybe the ugliest shelf I have seen in my life. Also, what' do you even have one it?

I like your room, all but the streamer meme mic.

Mexico. Random things, I share a bedroom with my abuela.

>I share a bedroom with my abuela.

Really? it must be a bit awkward at times to browse Cred Forums then. does she like vidya?

brokenmouse/10

Y-you too! Please take responsibility if I get banned.
i.imgur.com/W8O2Vdp.jpg

Guys, I'm gonna upgrade soon! What is the best version of the 1080? I heard Gigabyte was nice.

Also, I'm not gonna upgrade to 1440p soon, but I will. 1080 or 1070?

Reported! It's wrong for boys to pay attention to you when there are others in the thread far more deserving!

thigh highs are a gift from god himself

She is most of the time in the living room watching her novelas.

EVGA has the best warranty. Apart from that, either get what's cheaper or the one you like the most. GPU Boost means some cards may boost better than others, so it's not really useful to compare higher clocks.

>this faggot again

Let me guess, got tired of being banned on Cred Forums twice a week?

Go away kitchen goblin!

decent watercooling allrdy ordered

I only ever posted on Cred Forums like twice.

it looks like an exposed breaker box. I don't get this setup at all.

o-okay...

Well, the Gigabyte is €750 in my country. The EVGA FTW is €850. So is it worth the 100 euros more? Or just roll with the Gigabyte?

Not him but I'll be upgrading to nVidia for the first time soon. I narrowed it down to EVGA or ASUS and while I like the ASUS stuff I've owned, I hate their lack of support and customer service.

Anybody know what's up with the MSI meme? I keep seeing their cards in so many pics but they don't seem to offer anything decent and lots of reviews on Newegg mention faulty hardware, so it can't be the "they're built to milspec" marketing crap.

So you're not the obnoxious trap that keeps uploading that pic on Cred Forums all the time?

in that pic:
Top shelf is different teas
Next shelf is nik naks and family pics
Below that, from left to right, is my mic, random shit, a pic of me and my partner, Becherovka (the national liquor of the Czech Republic), and some cider.
On the shelf below that is my PS4, a tealight candleholder, some champagne and 3 bottles of Ukrainian vodka.

Ignore that imbecile, I'm English and I share a flat with my gf in prague where I'm studying for a while

pic related is the shelf today

I like this attitude, but user. I think you used far too much blu-tac on that disgaea poster, i hope it's okay!

Just get the Gigabyte then. I have a Gigabyte 970 and had some issues a year in, tried to contact the support, they basically told me they couldn't do shit because it was out of warranty. At least I could fix it on my own. Meanwhile EVGA has lots of great stories related to stuff like this, and it's basically the best warranty you can get.

I don't have any experience with any of those, but I own a MSI motherboard for what it's worth and it's pretty great. I don't think there's any bad manufacturer, anything you choose is good, the only differences are the cooler designs and the support/warranty.

Oh I see you have one too. My abuela's has nicer decoration.

>My battlestation is just my shitty 3 y/o laptop on my bed

B-But at least I'm not a console peasant, r-right?

Someone may be posting my images? No clue. I haven't been to Cred Forums in months.

Source on the right wallpaper

Haha, I laughed more then I should at this.

pic of me and my partner, are you that giant guy in the pic? that couch is too small for him you know.

I'm notifying Cred Forums about you, degenerate. Expect to be hanged or made out with very soon.

that's my brother, and he's just sat on the edge so he looks bigger

I'm alright with either, so I win in the end!

Can you tell the plant name, senpai?

You're right, it was the first one I put up using blu-tac so I fucked it up a bit.

Couldn't get it all in but whatever

Where do you anons get your furniture?

I'm trying to set up a new station, but I can't find a decent desk anywhere.

I looks like a dieffenbachia/ dumb cane

I got my desk from my Aunt how happen to be moving and did not need it anymore. My chair is some office one I bought from Amazon. Decor and other stuff is bought from amazon.

>dieffenbachia/ dumb cane
thank you!

Can i get both wallpapers?