>song goes quiet
>can hear my tinnitus

I thought this was Cred Forums

is there a cure?

>See this thread
>Suddenly remember that high pitched ringing in my ears

T-thanks.

What?

Sorry, m8, I'm dealing with slightly worse ringing after going to a concert with no earplugs. I feel better when I know I'm not the only one struggling

>sound goes quite
>I can hear the voices

>turn off the t.v
>all around me are just familar faces

I have this too

I've had tinnitus for as long as I can remember but by now I'm so used to it I don't even notice it 99% of the time.

Kinda messes up your hearing tests where they ask you to press a button when you hear the quiet high-pitched sounds though, even if you can hear other kinds of quiet noises just fine.

it's AIDS

>richbros might be able to get their ringing treated within the next couple decades

Sound goes quiet.
>kill them all johnny!

How did I even get it? It's been 6 or 7 years. Someone kill me please.

>play RO2
>tinnitus immerses me into the experience of war
Kill me

>Hear the pointless ringing
>Turn on game sounds until I drown it out

I find that loud FPS games helps drown out the unwanted, unearned sound. Especially if there's explosives involved.

I've deluded myself into thinking that my ear ringing is actually an external sound coming from something in the distance

Doesn't everybody hear that faint high pitched sound though? I don't think that's tinnitus, pretty sure it has something to do with blood flow or something.

crank it up bro, i can still hear it

Some hear it more loud, some barely at all.

Back when I was younger, I felt like killing myself and it wasn't even that loud. Then I hear people have it louder than me. I wish I could give those people hugs.

Tinnitus has made me sensitive to certain high pitched sounds. They will almost always give me a headache. Anyone else?

blood flow in the internal ear if i recall correctly.

You should not be hearing this loudly though.

>take Cipro for something that didn't even need it
>get floxxed
>like 15 different adverse effects of the span of a 2 months
>end up with permanent visual snow and tinnitus
t-thanks, doc

Mine is still pretty quiet thankfully.

Don't have your game volume up too high, fellow gamers.

>Your face when you do this and flick your index fingers against your skull
You're welcome user

>Slowly drifting off into a peaceful slumber
>Sudden and very loud high pitched crash in my ears

What the fuck causes this? It's horrible.

>smoke weed
>hear satanic voices in my head
Is this why it's called the devil's lettuce

Make sure you flick your index fingers down hard and repeatedly

DON'T DO THIS

that would be satan

Thanks I can make cool crystals for the whole family

Great now what? Am I gay now?

the fuck is going on in this thread

I did this and my entire house filled with mustard gas. How do I make it go away?

You just gave yourself AIDS. Good job, retard.

>The satanic voices are your own thoughts

You know what's really shit? Experiencing that disassociation from reality bullshit when you get a panic attack. The only thing you can do is just walk and try your fucking hardest not to lose your shit.

It goes away after 10 or 20 minutes but godamn is it the worst shit. It's a very existential feeling

I can't tell if I hear something like a rushing sound or if I'm just focusing too much on trying to hear anything at all

why not?

That's actually a rare illness if i remember correctly.

>you will never know what it's like to sit in perfect silence again
>you will never go to bed again without the endless ringing in your ears
You never really appreciate something until it's gone.

Thanks I fainted for a minute and hit my head now there's blood everywhere

This is the number one reason I don't want to ever want to try any sort of mind altering drug, I don't want to find out I have some underlying schtizo shit.

Nothing much, just hearing shit and breathing manually is all.

Will I die if I do this?

>have been sleeping with the TV on for years just to help me ignore the ringing
stem cell regeneration surgery when

Kinda happens to me not to this extent but it's very tiring since it lasts for hours i just end up really tired and besides walks anything else seems to work to feel relaxed.

i feel that feel friend.

I learned to ignore it when I realized that it ain't gonna end until I'm dead or a miracle cure is made, which might take decades. Go family and vidya to live for.

>sleep with fan on entire life
>sleeping in silence is impossible now
Wew

When I was younger I would get these bouts of loud tinnitus, loud uncontrollable noises in my head that gets slowly louder and louder. The noise it self was just simple repeating tunes of about 5 seconds long repeating, getting quicker and quicker. This would be accompanied by blocks of colour seemingly moving quicker and quicker across my imagination (for lack of better explanation).

This would keep on happening, getting more and more intense until finally I snapped and just started punching my pillow while getting quite visibly upset.

I have no idea what this shit was, but I assume it was autism.

Oh, and my tinnitus is infuriating in the same kind of way.

>play mellow vidya
>exploding head syndrome kicks in

It would be extremely painful

what does the tapping thing above do? im scared to try it.

At least I'm not the only one

Funny enough out of all the shit I've taken it was only with weed this shit happened and only once. I'd smoked plenty of times before that too, not sure why it happened.

exploding head syndrome. dont worry user it's benign

it made the ringing in my ears go away but now i cant seem to get the cheese grater out of my asshole
any tips guys?

>sound goes quiet
>it aint me starts playing

Nah, it's something called EHS (Exploding head syndrome). It most commonly happens as you're falling to sleep.

>did shrooms once
>having good time
>have this thought
>rest of the trip is terrible
Not gunna lie I've been more prone to surreal thoughts and dissasosiative feelings since then. It comes very rarely and I'm usually good at just ignoring it tho

I did it when I was younger and I never noticed anything. I probably did it wrong. I would avoid doing it, though.

do u honestly think tapping on the back of your head is going to do something to u? anyway googled it and the technique is legit

WHAT DID YOU DO?
now my PC won't boot

Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.Dr. Jan Strydom, of A2Z of Health, Beauty and Fintess.org.

My grandpa used to do it and said it worked, but my doctor always said he wouldn't recommend it. Do it at your own risk

>Beauty
Oh shit, I'm gonna look good for my class reunion with this.

So whos going to try it?

Jesus, seeing so many people here talking about this makes me glad I don't have it. I need to start taking better care of my ears to avoid it.

>Visual snow

Not the same thing, by does anybody else have permanent floaters? If I squint my eyes and look up a clear blue sky I can see them literally falling through my vision. There's nothing wrong with my eyes (Been to an optician) and my vision is otherwise fine apart from being mildly shortsighted, but holy shit do I have a lot of floaters.

And that's why you buy a full AMD PC and make sure to use a shitty cooler too.
Based AMD saves you from silentautism

theyre little spiders that fell into your eyes and disolved in your sleep. only thing left are the legs floating around.

Why did I come to this thread before bed

>mfw lasik next week

Will I be able to play the vidya?

Those happen when a spider falls into your eye and dissolves. Just the fibrous little legs left floating around.

>song goes quiet
>get scared because i'm alone in this house

I have tons of floaters in my left eye and tinnitus. Worst part is dealing with doctors telling you to get over it. If God is real, he probably hates me for jerking off too much.

They're dead skin cells, I've had them forever.

this. I have a fan on 24/7 year round because of the white noise.

>get cold in the winter and turn it off
>that awful, awful silence that lets you hearing the ringing

I hear this is caused by spiders in your eyes

sorry, multipost. stupid tabletttt

Remember to sleep tight and breathe manually

>This ruptures your eardrums.

Well atleast it makes the ringing go away.

i had lasik 5 years ago
still Perfect vision
i played vidya With Perfect vision day after LASIK surgery

Laser eye is one of the most routine surgeries around user. You'll be fine, just do whatever your doctor says. If stupid bratty rich people can do it, so can you!

>capitalizing perfect twice

what did they do to you user

How the fuck am I supposed to do this? Am I doing it right? What the fuck

be a good goy and take the lasik

I temporarily get tinnitus during the night because of loud music and this stops it for ~5 seconds

Does this only work well with people who have permanent tinnitus?

STOP user, YOU'RE UNLEASH MUSTARD GAS

How many days can you stay awake before you go insane or die

>see chad kissing qt in public
>feel my sperm killing themselves

it's supposed to be temporary relief, results may vary. I don't think it's supposed to be a cure, but I do think it's supposed to last for some minutes.

Three

can Cred Forums threads be art?

>The flap never heals
This fucking terrifies me, I wanted to be a pilot but apparently you can't fly fast jets or anything at all after you've had it done, in the UK at least

I'm a big guy

Man, I'm so glad I don't have tinnitus.

I'd probably kill myself if I'd have to deal with that every single day.

wrong
the flap heals
it wont heal 100% but you need to have like 12 Gs before it falls out so you are safe

every year it gets stronger and stronger
my dad is a LASIK surgeon

I've done 2 before and it made me feel smarter

aye. It's like certain frequencies strengthen the efffect of the ringing. Or it just feels like like your ear drums are tearing off.

I also catch myself turning down the music more (on (in) ear phones) because it hurts.

It all started after going out that night and the ringing didn't really go away.

I remember it being less for a perioud. Maybe it's because now I'm just a fat fuck that sits home all day.

The world record is 11 days and 24 minutes, but that was without the use of stimulants. With an assload of amphetamines you could probably go on indefinitely.

what kind of eye problems does this fix?

>it made me feel smarter
probably like how you feel super hot when you're about to die from hypothermia

Nah, you'd die eventually without sleep, even if you were on drugs.

>rts battle is over
>no more rapid clicking
>can feel my tendovaginitis

Just cut off my hand and die already.

>tinnitus
LITERALLY ear cuckolding. Off yourself if you're weak enough to have this.

Non-meme answer from an optometry student, floaters are bits of collagen and stuff clumping together in the gel that fills the main part of the eye, it's something that gets worse with age but they're not a cause for concern unless you have diabetes. They aren't really something you can get rid of without pretty serious surgery unfortunately.

Your eyes are probably going to feel gritty as fuck for a bit so right after the surgery might be too uncomfortable to be worth it, but within a couple of days that usually fixes itself.

astigmatism, far and nearsightness

Yeah but the cause of death is the important part. I mean, what could it honestly be? Heart failure?

Where?

Heart failure is the most likely one but essentially any organ could collapse if you'd force it to work constantly without any breaks inbetween.

>Get forearm pain in my tendons after playing too much pc games now a days.

Well, atleast it's not carpel tunnel, but holy shit it's still painful.

How can we circumvent this
Can I give my organs breaks without sleeping

Since we're talking about weird shit, does anybody else suffer from distorted time perception?

You have the feeling every single movement in the world is much faster, including your own. You're aware that everything is moving normally, but you just see it much faster, even staring at a clock. It's kind of like a disconnection between the perception of time of the brain and the perception of movement from eyes and muscles.

I don't get this regularly, but for as long as I can remember, maybe once a year, and I've never in my live done drugs (not even tobacco) and there's doesn't seem to be any particular cause behind it like doing intense sports or being sick, it just happens without a warning, and after 10 minutes or so it's gone.

These cured my tinnitus op. You should try it.

>have black dot on middle finger

>If it's cancer, they might have to cut it off

>tinnitus
>visual snow
At least they're not that severe for me

OH SHIT
WATCH OUT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do wrist stretching exercises, even if it's not carpel tunnel it is still extremely helpful in avoiding repetitive stress injuries. I've been basically doing them daily since making art my source of income, meanwhile people I know that have been drawing for the same time period have needed wrist and forearm surgeries

I get the opposite, time seems incredibly drawn out. Everybody including myself talks and moves like we're at 80% speed.

No but I frequently question if things actually exist outside of my perception

>about to fall asleep
>here someone shouting my name from somewhere in the house
>the person shouting isnt even here
>never sure if someone is calling me or not so I have to get up and check everytime?

WHY does this keep happening?

Also

>close eyes
>stay absolutely still
>after a few seconds I can feel myself floating above my bed
>I can mentally spin myself around like im on the center of a carousel

I experience extremely strange forms of vertigo, especially when reading or focusing on small text for long periods of time. My depth perception disappears and it appears as if everything gets smaller. It's extremely strange and I don't even know what it could possibly be, but it can last for hours at times which makes it hard to do certain tasks

>when you actively seek to make your tinnitus "worse" because you like the sound

I hope it turns out okay. Sorry to about that.

More like oneitis you fucking weab
[,spoiler]jk famsquala the prequel [/spoiler]