>Play Symmetra on defense out of boredom
>Entire enemy team has no idea how to stop me because no one plays her
>10 kill streak
>Never destroys my teleporter
>Can't even take the first point
>Go on competitive
>Same thing

You told me she was shit, Cred Forums.

She is great on low level play but she is just a teleport dispenser on high level. Blizzard reworks her soon, she really needs it.

I love playing her but if I win we would have won anyway.

Symmetra works pretty good on maps that have a single tight chokepoint. But if the enemy manages to get through, you might as well just pick another class.

her gun's M1 is secret OP if you can sneak up on people or grab them when they're pre-occupied with your turrets or teammates. It can melt tanks if you charge it up on 200 hp heros as well.

>enemy picks bastion
>you're 100% useless

>Picking Bastion on attack

I guess it balances out, then.

Do it consistently then we'll talk

enjoying bronze?

>Blizzard reworks her soon, she really needs it

From what I hear the teleporter is going to have 10 uses instead of 6 which is groovy. They won't restore her damage however because apparently we've all been "using her wrong".

>sneak behind Reinhardt
>m1
>watch as he turns around shield up to find wtf is killing him
Is there any better feeling

>then he charges because you're not hopping around like a mad cunt

I've killed Winston's by doing that. Strange.

I heard about the teleporter, I don't know about this damage thing, but she now has a couple of new lines about boosting shields patched in. Her +25% shield ability is a mess, there were talks about completly reworking it and give her some form of shield recharging ability. Maybe she can restore + overcharge shields on characters who have shields on the already. Could work well with Zarya, Zenyatta and maybe with even Rein. She is the only support who can't even save a single friendly, if she could restore and maybe double the shield of a friendly character in every 8-10 secs she would be actually viable buffing a nearly dead Zarya from 20 hp to 400 shield hp could turn the tide, or if she could restore Reins shield she could be viable on attack.

>bastreinmercy combo becomes even more bullshit with the addition of a sym keeping the shield up 24/7

That combo was never really good on anything but low level play. It can only hold a single spot from a certain direction and a single ult could wipe them out completly.

Low level play matters too.
They had to nerf bastion into the ground for being pubstomper supreme.

>Cred Forums doesnt know shit
Who knew?

Sym is a force to be reckoned with if you are on defense.

Just put here turrets above doorways or large healtpacks.

When you use her beam just jump all the time. You don't really have to aim, just keep your target on screen.

>Low level play matters too
In that case, could you please just remove Zarya from QP. I've had enough of my retarded teammates giving her a constant 100% charge

Shit-witch is garbage unless you are playing against literal retards.

>be Mercy
>sweep away Sym turrets barely by looking at them
>it will be another 5 minutes until she can use them again
I get boners from Symmetra, but she's useless past the first minute of the match.

>be Lucio
>run into a huge symm trap that was no doubt supposed to kill me fast
>turn around and right click
>+60 points for breaking six turrets
Is Lucio the best symm counter? Good luck hitting him with balls and good luck keeping that beam on him when he can bop you away

>that blocky ass
why is SFM so shit

>put teleporter next to edge
>watch suicides

Winston's pretty good too

Zarya has a weird problem in low level play where it's hard to get charge because the enemy isn't good enough to even hit you, try as they might

Anyone first thought on seeing a Symmetra at the start of the game is to ultimately find their TP.

If you leave that up you're just going to get steam rolled.
Once you've found certain places that are hotspots for TP's, get a Tracer and go search them out.

Most Sym players use the same spots again and again, so it isn't too hard, you also get an achieve by destroying 3 in one game.

I've played hours and hours as Sym and she's fucking Godly if you play her right. Just please, PLEASE if you play her shield everyone at the start and make sure you keep them up.

I hate retards who don't shield, she's a support for a fucking reason niggers.

This is only accurate when the Symmetra actually puts her turrets all next to each other. It's not really something that should be happening, so it isn't indicative of her as a character. Any hero can be shit if it's played badly

only do that when they flame me like : plz symmetra change
>even if i thought of changing , when they spam like this , they get suicides
sometimes when they catch on this , i put tp at the enemy first spawn , its like a minute walking back to the fight

>the amount of polygons on a model is dictated by the software used to render it
Why are you so dumb?

Reverse Engineering.
The old tricks are new again.