Do you show your power level in public

do you show your power level in public

just the other day I made an oblique reference to madou monogatari

Nope, I keep it subtle.

that's a nice little Gengar figur-

oh

I show it enough so people won't bother me.
Sometimes i have to a bit more to scare off normie tier anime fans and "gamers" who think i'm like them though.

Looks like that could really fucking hurt someone if you punched them.

>pokemon
>power level
Fucking shit is everywhere at this point

I have no need to hide it since most people I know are on the same level

The person who designed this did not think very hard about the degenerates on the internet who will interpret it in a sexual nature like I am right now... finger(ing) a Gengar kek

that's actually a pretty neat jacket that I would wear. the rest of it is autistic of course.

>subtle
In today's "OMG,TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE" atmosphere you'd be detained in like 15 minutes if you walked down the street looking like that in 1st world country.

I got me a fap ring from dark souls

How the fuck isn't that burning his skin off?

What?

Frequently, but I don't really care.

Sometimes when relevant. Apart from my friends/gf, people don't really care so much. They don't pay much attention, but don't make me feel "different" in any way. Being socially competent really helps.

why would i want to "show" my power level
why is this a thing you would want to do
in what situation would showing your power level be in any way beneficial.
at best you'll get a snot-nosed fat 12yo kid with an inhaler waddling up to you saying "haha wow you play [videogame] too? wow i didnt know people your age still play video games :D"

>purchase fap ring
>take it off to shower
>disintegrates

Not everyone is a werewolf

Oh wow, they left out the grey sweater - the only decent thing about that outfit.

I don't fap in the shower tho

This, i only used pic related in publicado once and i felt like the lowest weeb scum, like the kind of men that cosplays, never again

You gotta keep it subtle so only other gamers can get the reference.

ya got balls, son

I bring my DS in public...?

Noone recognizes this shit anyway, as it its from such a nieche game.
The leather is really nice tho

The people who wear vidya shit are usually normalfags. It's the ones who don't wear that shit that actually play games

I'm thinking of getting a N7 hoodie or jacket. Should I?

Will it make you happy? If so, yes, if not, no.

kysmm

Surely won't make me a better nor more complete man, but sure as hell it'll give the nerdy guilty giggles all the time I wear it.

Likewise.

Well then, if it'll cheer you up or make you feel that little bit happier wearing it, buy it and fuck everyone else's opinions. Life's too short to live by the standards of others, man.

>why is this a thing nyou would want to do
People stupid enough to think they'll find a gamer gf

Why the fuck would anyone want to do that
Revealing your powerlevel is fucking retarded, it's the same as wearing a My Little Pony shirt

Of course not user, being the great wizard i am i cannot let the others know the true extension of my power, i would cause a mass panic wherever i go, that's why i wear this, to keep it subtle to all of my enemies of the kingdom.

Saw someone wearing pic related in public last week.
Fucking embarrassing to still wear that after ME2 and 3 happened.
Made sure to avoid him and walk around in a large circle.

I have a funhaus shirt

Forgot pic related.

>Implying normies know how much of a fuck up ME3 ending was.

Keep it subtle.
Keep it low key
Keep it something which looks good regardless of it its gaming or not.

He must be strong to be able to squish that piece of metal

confirmed never having gone anywhere cold.

I'll wear the odd vidya related shirt (also have a bunch of star wars/comic related shirts), but that's about it. Anything more than that and it goes from kind of quirky to kind of creepy, like trenchcoats or fingerless gloves for example.

the jacket alone seems fucking autistic too

Even if you don't recognize it, it looks like shit.

A few years ago I walked 15 minutes to the bar in -37C.
I wore 4 layers of pants, heavy boots, a tshirt under 2 sweaters, under a heavy coat, a scarf for my neck, another scarf for my face, and a rabbit fur ushanka. It was nice and toasty. This man would have been an icicle in minutes. That is not how you dress for the cold.

I like the game, but I would never wear that outside

I play J-rock/vidya OST at a reasonable, but audible volume at my assembly job. Considering others have music playing at the same volume and given the types of music that are considered socially acceptable to play openly, I've stopped worrying about it. My moeshit is even less girly than some of the pop my middle-aged workmates play, anyhow.

Tfw too fit/normie looking to unironically wear vidya wear