CRAWLING AT MY SKIN

>CRAWLING AT MY SKIN

Great game. If you didn't like it you have no taste or you suck dick at video games

I'm don't know what the fuck you're trying to say.

Explain.

I still see it as a giraffe receiving head

>mobile posters

Cancer

I do believe that man is giving that giraffe a blowjob.

what else would you expect from phone posters?

.t Brazilian
Game is utter fucking shit, don't fall for the "ITS A BLAST IN MULTIPLAYER" meme

gameplay wise it's better than RE5, but that really doesn't say much

it'd be a lot better if I could find a qt slutplayer to play Mercs with me tho desu

>autism stars
Thanks for showing everyone your condition

OP is a fucking faggot as usual.

Tried it for 5 minutes and deleted it.

Then I reinstalled a month later and just rolled with it and eventually it was fun as fuck. Then I played Ada's story and fucking loved it. Then I played with a friend and it was fun as fuck while being hilarious.

It's a good game, and I'm very glad I reinstalled it because I might have missed out.

Should I get the resident evil pack for ps4 or bioshock?

Best third person shooting pure arcade fun. Shame you have to do the story for the good bits

RE6 is so much better than 5. Holy fuck.

The start of leons campaign is pretty average and everyone seemed to choose that one first.

>at

>RE6 is good meme
Can we stop with this? This is probably the worst AAA game I have played since Oblivion.

How do I get local co-op to actually splitscreen properly

>tfw we will never get another character action RE because of muh classic RE fans

Die

You and all other modern capcom fans need to fucking die

why the FUCK would anyone want split screen EVER?!
tell your "le friend" to go the fuck home and join your game from there

maybe they should have done the action RE as spinoff and not butchered the main franchise , that way we both would have what we liked
but lets not use common sense

i dont like how the game hijacks my camera view when i run or climb ladders
also i dont like how i had to map 4 separate buttons for dodging when i could have just be two depending on direction pressed and the one dedicated dodge button

anyway i got better at the game the moment i figured out the new controls though boss fights were difficult because of QTE dodging

what ever
it was a pretty over the top game and it felt thrilling when i wasnt constantly dying

played on No Hope difficulty from the first time i started playing the game btw

>or you suck dick at video games

stop acting like re6 is a hardcore game for hardcore gamers like yourself. no, it's a casual shit game for retarded casuals like yourself.

go fuck yourself, this is our series. they gave you fags umbrella corps, now enjoy it.

RE4 > RE6 >>> RE5

Fuck off, my friends are poor and don't even have PCs.

>still can't unsee the giraffe getting a bj

This OP.

I don't like where they took resi after 4 but after ignoring this for a few years i pushed through with Sherry's story first and was... Intertained. Stick with it and you can have fun with it, without it taking away from what came before, because we WILal be getting our REmake 2.

OP here
It's shit

There's like a thousand of these generic action REs and not a single modern survival horror you dumb fucking contrarian

the scariest thing about that game is how high the score is

>mobile poster
>at
>hating re6
i know murder is illegal but this is justified

>the reason of my post

You are going down

Remember, if the controls feel better than a front loaded shopping cart in a swampit's not a Resident Evil game.
If the Camera is not fixed at improperly placed angles, or the puzzles don't require you to back track to the other side of the map it's not a Resident Evil game.
If the game was not released in 1998, not RE2 and does not play like you remember it played in that timeframe, it's not a Resident Evil game

Resident Evil is a very specific game at a very precise moment for REfans, there is no room for improvement, no chance anyone could really understand like the way little user did when he got it back in the PS1 era

but it's not all bad, they are remaking it after years of shit flinging by RE2 fans at what ever capcom made that didn't have the title of Resident Evil 2, and you know what?it still won't be good enough for them, and it will be the game RE2 fans will point when explaining how capcom refuses to make a good resident evil

Resident Evil is a six point system
The worse the mechanics the better the levels are, and the opposite.

I'll put it this way:
RE2 has:
1/6 mechanics
5/6 levels

RE4 has:
3/6 mechanics
3/6 levels

RE6 has:
5/6 mechanics
1/6 levels

>Our series

Sad thing is people will believe this.

I never feel like I have to use the dodges to their full potential, even when playing on the hardest difficulty or when playing Mercenaries.