What do you think about Origin Vault? Is it worth it? For 5$ a month you get BF4 Premium Edition, BF Hardline...

What do you think about Origin Vault? Is it worth it? For 5$ a month you get BF4 Premium Edition, BF Hardline, Titanfall, Need For Speed, every Dragon Age and Mass Effect game.

>Paying for Origin

Better buy Mass Effect only

I think it's worth it. I barely use it but hey $5 a month for the games it offers is practically a slice of bread.

Don't forget Unravel

Better to just buy the games outright when on sale.

>that massive list of rotten normie trash
They should pay me to use that garbage.

Why the fuck would I pay money every month to play multiplayer games with a dead multiplayer component?

Which ones are great PC games?

all these games are dead multiplayer wise except maybe bf4.

>EA
nope

its just as deceptive and ultimately as shitty as humble monthly

>Origin

Not even once

It's good, I only took it to try Unravel and new NFS tho.

>steamshills

I mean, you could book it for a month or two and play through all of the singleplayer games
But apart from that it's shit

>origin

The saboteur is there

Giving EA money? No, thanks.

I guess it's good if you want to try out games but for sure buying them seems better.

So when they finally give up and ditch origin? They already realized that battlelog was a mistake.

And why would you give money to EA when they killed the developer?

>2016
>still thinks origin is bad

Easy download, I'm too lazy to pirate games

>CURRENT YEAR
>still wants to support EA

Why should anyone care if it's bad or not? No one should buy any of their shit due to EA's history.
>Easy download, I'm too lazy to pirate games
Less steps you moron.

I can relate to this. Downloading a torrent and replacing some files is too fucking hard.

Why the fuck would I pay a subscription to play video games?

I'm more of a 1 click guy I used to pirate games too when I used to be a poorfag

>poorfag
Is this truly the only argument you can come up with?

>why the fuck would I pay a subscription to play video games

Ps now is your ally. $99 annually to stream a limited library of shit games.

I must be the only person on Cred Forums that doesn't find anything wrong with EA games or the company themselves.

They have been around since I was a kid and EA games have always been there.

and 5 dollars a month is pocket change (literally)

way to defend origin, buddy

I support that too they practically ask for nothing, Hulu is more costly and have nothing
It wasn't to insult anyone

>I must be the only person on Cred Forums that doesn't find anything wrong with EA games or the company themselves.
I do wonder why and how.