Anyone still playing this single player borefest?

Anyone still playing this single player borefest?

ye.. best xpac since wotlk.. stay mad, turd..

no im to busy fucking ur moms butt lmao

Yeah my shitty guild couldn't beat Xavius.

On normal.

Taking a break from all the awesomeness just to reply?

haha pls delete pleb

Oh you...

Can´t play at work now, can I?
posting to turds on Cred Forums, thats a different story..

Being this angry about his mediocre cashgrab of a game getting btfo.

Please settle down, addict.

This game is such repetitive, lonely trash. Unsubbed two days ago. Cant believe I fell for this shit again.

Don´t think I am angry. :D
Stop projecting yourself on me, you turbo nerd..
fkin lurkin on Cred Forums and still shit talking WoW.. let it go, huh.. looks like you can´t, addict.. :D

>ran with a group to try and down normal since i have to pug
>beat double dragons first time
>wipe on cenarius about 6 or 7 times then finally beat
>almost beat xavius, but pug tank couldn't into xavius mechanics

whylive.jpg

luckily i'm free the day my actual guild is doing an alt run. at least i can pay for my subscription with gold.

>pugged N Xavius a few hours ago
>half the raid had never done Xavius before
>Takes RL about 5 minutes to explain mechanics
>1shot it

Find a better guild.

This, normal is pretty much lfr tier.

>Find a better guild.
They were in the top 5 EU mythic raiding guilds back in mists.

I dont know what the fuck happened.

how many women were in the raid?

>Enter in new guild as trial
>they're doing NM EN
>dont get invited into raid for 3 days
>"fuck it"
>I pugged the whole EN with russians
>theyre still stuck on Cenarius

get some m8s next time

We couldn't either, but the problem was actually missing dps and our second tank being a DH which can't survive shit no matter how hard he tries

plus our only 2 randoms were obviously the guy with the lowest dps and the guy with no flasks/bufffood/idea how the mechanics work

If it truly was a single player game, I'd have a blast.

If your guild needs flasks for xavius normal just abandon the ship because they are hopeless

It's stupid that raids don't even hand out the best gear anymore and that any retard can get carried through Mythic+ dungeons and get raid equivalent gear

"need" might be exaggerated, it just shows that the guy didn't give a shit. Our run was pretty decent but for some reason our damage was abyssmal on Xavius. Maybe we simply lacked good equipment, since we actually had the mechanics down perfectly aside from the retarded random

>open game
>do thing
>have fun
yeah nah this xpac is dope

You can get Xav normal with 30% raid being braindead if others are "had the mechanics down perfectly".
Something tells me that is not the case.

>guild oneshots every fight except for dragons up to cenarius
>reason we wiped on dragons was because my off tank (Guild leader who's been raiding seriously for the last 4 expansions) thought swapping dragons meant taking his dragon to the other group
>after I tell his ass off (more like call him a dumbass) we beat dragons easy as fuck.
>cenarius gives us trouble.
>have to pug healers because the shitters in our guild won't roll healers except 1 or 2.
>pandaren monk healer stood still healing himself for 80% of cenarius fight.
>HAD 100 STACKS OF DEBUFF
>we call it a night
>next raid night (3 days later) we down cenarius in 2 attempts
>we beat xavius in 4 pulls after we get our retards to stop dragging nightmare scythe through the raid
>barely scrape through, I die from not getting healed high enough before getting dispelled, get brez'd and told to taunt boss straight away, die again, pally tank holds aggro for a while, dies at 18%
>get another BREZ
>playing prot warrior so i'm literally blowing cooldowns out my ass and mashign buttons to stay alive
>get him to 5% with as much help as I can get
>the 2DPS alive and one healer burst him for enough to kill him

Got a warforged relic and a sidegrade belt for my troubles. Not a bad time for somebody who hasn't raided since vanilla.

Who knows. We got through all the other encouters aswell somehow, so we can't be THAT braindead.

even with friends this shit is boring, class halls feels like a mobile minigame. I'm wasting my gametime waiting for missions to complete.

Spent my first whole raidnight and 60k in preperations only to down 2 bosses and getting shittalked by RL cuz i didn't bring more than 20 aug runes to the raid.
All while pulling the most dps and having shitters under 125k dps in 845+ gear and brain damage.
I need to find a better guild

>bring a single flask that I just happened to come across and no aug runes
>no complaints whatsoever from RL
>down 6/7 and doing Xavius tonight

I like my guild.