What's the hardest game you've ever played

What's the hardest game you've ever played

The death animation was more fun than the proper game, god damn.

come on faggots do you even play videogames

>Cred Forums
>playing video games

probably Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
what an intentionally infuriating game

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>CTRL+F
>"Dark Souls"
>0 results
Jesus fucking Christ

This game was sooooo hard baka

>memesoul
>hard
once you understand the collision are shit and can't be trusted, it's a piece of cake.

robocop 2 on the Game boy.

>hard
I bet you think mh is hard too

God Hand on hard or Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on DMD.
Oh, and Vanquish on God Hard Mode.

>the year of our lord 2016
>thinking Dark Souls is difficult

yeah that and the water temple, they're so hard right guys

obvious choice.
That said most NES games shovelware were basically impossible to finish.

upvoted! :)
DaS is sooo fri*ckin hard I couldn't beat the first boss even with my wife's son's help

what the fuck is so hard about dark souls exactly? you have infinite lives, when you die you can get your currency back at least once, you have a permanent checkpoint and the game constantly saves your progress every step you make so if you quit you begin exactly where you were instead of the last checkpoint, what more fucking help do you want?

Yggdra Union
Your units don't gain HP from finishing a battle or leveling up, only from sacrificing usable items. Some items take several maps to put together and/or stopping on every single tile to find invisible quest items/locations. Even if you don't use them to heal items only effect your characters for 2-4 battles and then disappear forever.
You use different cards to move, attack, and their effects are also invaluable in combat but they activate under super specific conditions. Like only during midknight if the party leader is a skeleton, extra difficult because skeletons are summoned by another card effect and can only move at night so they're almost never anywhere near combat.
Furthermore if you try and abuse the combat triangle early on your princess won't be high enough level to win the first 1v1 encounter.

There are harder games but they're just super unfair and shitty for bad reasons.

Are you new? It's a meme

its a meme you dip

>I was just pretending guys! I was memeing you!
O jesus it's one of those kids, thread is over.

lol

Realism expert in L4D2

Not sure if it's THE hardest I've ever played, but it certainly is high

bruh

AoE 1 campaigns on hardest, specifically Rise of Rome.

Striker 1945 I guess
Later stages were just ridiculous

Exanima.
Drakkhen.
Various strategy games on their hardest Ai settings.

Gradius III

Wizardry 4

XCOM: TTFTD

That level ruined such a cool beat em up game.

That's just ridiculously hard.

4 posts on a thread and yet you have to use CTRL + F

God, fuck Wizardry.

Snes or arcade version?

nah

That pic is from the NES version, right?

First killing floor; Hell on earth difficulty and solo

The arcade has that pic as the title screen too IIRC

soloing everything as a berserker is not hard

Dorf Fort
End the thread

>all these butthurt responses

I swear everyone on Cred Forums must have autism or something. Everytime someone makes an obvious joke, a bunch of people respond to them like they're serious.

Definitely Battletoads.

Bloodborne

Definately Arcade.

kept getting lost and dying when i played this as a kid. no idea wat the hell i was doing

The hardest game I've ever played was Tetris because the blocks always pile up to the top without any means of stopping them from piling up

weirdly enough, when you look at speedruns, it appear this game is easier when you just take all the damages and run from full pizza to full pizza.
The enemy respawn system was fucking horrible

That game was assholes all the time. Like as much as I loved EU, I absolutely hated TFTD. From the slow research tree, to weapons that were under/above-water only, to psychic-terror attacks in the first month it was a trudge all the way to the end.

I've heard horror stories about this game and it's permadeath, leveldraining shenanigans.

back then i couldnt finish prehistorik 2. biggest rage quit i ever had. never came back to it

nowadays its probably r-type

Super Monkey Ball 2's master course and F-Zero GX's hardest difficulty story mode stages were up there too. That shit was fucking intense, I struggled beating Expert with 99 lives and using continues as a teenager.

Its not a meme, its actually hard, you cumheads

It is a meme, only hard part was that double boss fight.