Is Coop gaming dead?

Is Coop gaming dead?

Really miss the time when it was in almost every single game.

Temporarily resting until the esports pvp craze is over.

>Really miss the time when it was in almost every single game.
and when was this time exactly?
Co-op´s always been a niche speciality, or a "genre" of its own.

Killing Floor 2, Sanctum 2, and many older classics have been tons of fun though.

Hot girls fucking fat or/and old guys is my fetish.

Me on the left

>and when was this time exactly?
When OP was 13 and played Halo 2 in coop on his shitbox, clearly

>Killing Floor 2
I'm not going to play a sjw pandering game.

You've got monster hunter still doing well

>devs don´t wanna add bikini skins?? Must be SJW!
brilliant logic, coming from a mouth breathing shit eater.

I've been playing a lot of Overcooked. It's fun because each level has some sort of gimmick that forces you to really think ahead and split up your team.

coop=/=split screen coop

Never got the appeal of this. It's poor in most games. Multiplayer is done much better. Best co-op games are the ones with fun gimmick gametypes like CoD zombies, horde from Gears of War and the Souls games.

self-inserting, eh?

Not even that dude but I don't find 2 as fun or as cozy as the first game.

You have objectively shit taste. Kill yourself.

Wave based "coop" games usually boils down to one person carrying the others 100% of the time either though strategy or just being better than everyone. It gets old quick.

Shit like RE5/6 on Co-op can be fucking hilarious because 1 person dying can swiftly lead to both players either learning from their mistakes or trying to help the other person by covering what they are weak at.

I would mention Halo coop, but that mostly boiled down to throwing stickys on your team mate, running in and exploding, then going to hide for 10 seconds to do it again. At least in Halo 1.

My best friend is autistic, and basically can't stand to lose.

I find co-op games fun to play with him because it keeps from setting him off.

I need some fun games with online co-op that an austist won't rage over.

Dying Light, Dead Rising, Alien Swarm, Portal 2, Diablo 3,

EDF 4.1

Its dead because Jew devs want everyone to buy their own copy of the game

good.

> It's poor in most games.
Yes. Doing it well is hard.
> Multiplayer is done much better.
No. Doing it adequately is super easy.
>Best co-op games are the ones with fun gimmick gametypes like CoD zombies, horde from Gears of War and the Souls games.
Don´t quit school.

omg I had no idea this was a thing and yet I can`t stop fapping to it. I need moar

Dying Light is a really good one. The enemies aren't very tough so it's more of a puzzle game trying to reach treasure you see just through a window.

Say what you want but wave based co-op games are done so well that I even have friends that don't even like games that enjoy this. There is a reason it is so popular with people now.

Halo is a good one actually and I enjoyed playing Halo CE a couple times co-op. Also played 2 and 3 co-op. A game I forgot to mention with fun co-op was Chaos Theory.

Btw why does the Godzilla game on ps4 not have splitscreen?
It's like the only thing you can want from this game and it doesn't have it.

she's not even that hot

You fags bash him as much as you like but he's got a point there. He meants it's poor implemented in game, which means some coop games will run at less FPS for having to focus on 2 different points of the game at the same time. Some games also lower resolution because of this, so the FPS loss doesn't become that bad. Meanwhile online games you get the full screen for yourself and no FPS loss due to another player in coop.

Not to mention shitters looking at your screen in coop to know your position, if it's a versus game.

London? are you a feedee?

I plan on buying some couch coop games and inviting a friend or two over every sat or Sunday for some beer and good old couch coop. When I move into my new place.

I just hope the alcohol is enough to entice people to actually come over rather then just play online.

>coop
>dead
if anything Single Player is dead dumbass

They can't make you pay for online services if you couch co-op, so it is being killed and co-op in general is dying because of that.