Do you play with your girlfriend?

Do you play with your girlfriend?

If so, what genre?

I used to play a lot of DR2 Off the record with my ex, she used to like video games a lot until she turned 17

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a 30yr old kissless virgin who's never even had a female friend so no.

Why would you assume I have a girlfriend?

>filename
Because it reminds her that she's less interesting than a digital eacape from reality any time her legs aren't spread for you.

yes
We both have uni so we can't really play these days, but we used to play a lot of Portal 2, Terraria, Don't Starve Together, Borderlands 2 and WoW

>girlfriend
post yfw you will NEVER EVER have a qt gf

She likes beating me in fighters
but I don't let her win

back when I actually had one I tried to play MK3 with her and show her the ropes but she was pretty bad and got kinda butturt since I didn't go easy on her
never again

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 5.
Divinity: Original Sin.
Beat-em-ups like Castle Crashers and Golden Axe.
Spelunky.
Trine.

Other than that, she likes to watch story-driven games as I play them. Currently working through Dragon Commander, and I'm letting her pick the policies.
She's very good at just pleasing all the masses. We're at a whopping 65-80% with everyone but lizards, coming in first at 100%.

How do you even meet a girl who plays games and who isn't the haired-dyed blue with daddy issues and superiority complex type?

Yes, mostly coop shit (Lara croft and the guardian of light, borderlands games, r6vegas2, dead space 3, lost planet 2 etc) but there's also the occasional fighting game session (ttt2, sc4-5, doa and exvsFB).

Outside our sessions she's pretty casual with artifex mundi games and some other simple games).

Pokemon
Persona (I know it's not co-op but we still player together, we both have Persona Q as well)
Monster Hunter although she gets intimidated easily
Smash 4
Basically usually handhelds...we used to play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Digimon World 4 and stuff like that together when I first met her but more recently she likes to just watch or take turns. We just got into Bayonetta and she fucking loves it, better at it than I am, she's just not the type to see things through to the end whereas it bothers me until I beat it.

For me it was just luck, I met her via common friends and we started talking about random things until we decided that flirting wasn't enough.

Since then I educated her on vidya and how to build her own gaming pc and steam, she liked it and we also have a lot in common.

As a plus she's a bit chubby.

The game she ever goes out of her way to play is Subnautica

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to play any game without my right hand.

Because she's a whale

Cuck smdh

>girlfriend
Haha haha

Meet her through other means. I met my girl through a friend in a pub. As long as you're not an autist and don't talk about vidya 24/7 you'll be fine. As with literally every interest/subject, just don't make it the only thing in your life and you'll magically become a real human being.

>just don't make it the only thing in your life and you'll magically become a real human being.
Oh, I'm fucked then.

I play games, and she mostly watches or does something else. She likes Pokemon, Zelda, shit like that on her DS. She's not much of a game person, she grew up mostly poor so she could never really play them.
Oh, we did play Silent Hill together, we plan on playing 2 someday, we don't live together yet, so it's hard to find time to do that stuff.

Games that can be played together are casual trash, so no

>Monster Hunter
>casual

>Monster Hunter
>anything but casual
ok

Who is this semen demon?

>he doesn't know the polish loli vampire
exhentai.org/g/955330/5ca48adcd2/

I actually searched for "smug vampire loli" and found my answer. Thanks for spoonfeeding though.

That's why you're alone, user.

I'm on a phone atm

I am 27 and no one girl had ever shown any interest in me. Threads like this are a bit of pain to read.

Why do I only see a crying cartoon panda?

I've only ever dated dudes and we bond over our shit tastes in vidya.

I don't get it

I wish my phone was able but for some reason it's fucked up

Lady Yupiel's Servant
It exists on other sites too

>2016
>3dpd trash
hahahahaha get fucked, get ready to waste tons of money and time

By being a lucky piece of shit like me, went with the luck build in life.

Even if she doesn't play a lot of videogames you can still show some to her and maybe she'll like them.
Then again, if you only want a partner that likes videogames and is good at them just fuck a guy: i like my girlfriend since she's different from me, if she was the same as me i'd get bored.

Monster Hunter. She's an aerial shitters but so am I. We lovingly Call malefestio "Fisto".

Smug supreme

I regularly play vidya with my wife

Get out normalfags.