What are some good cooking video games?

What are some good cooking video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFTVNLC7ysej-sD5lkLqNGA
youtube.com/watch?v=BPATKnW1BFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't you just buy some cookware and start cooking for real instead of wasting time with cooking games?

You'd learn how to make good food when you start cooking for real. Tons of easy to follow recipes online.

or maybe you're just so desperate for attention that you make these thread whenever you feel lonely.

Holy shit

>you will never be able to sit there and observe and sniff deeply as she shits out all those big macs

wtf is wrong with u??

Is this fake

I'm more curious about the apparent lack of beverages she drinks while eating all of that.

Dude that's a cup of coke next to her.

It's Kinoshita Yuka.

She's a competitive eater who does a lot of live things like this. She has something legitimately wrong with her stomach that makes it so it can do insane shit yet not absorb calories right, I dunno, I forget how she works. She's cute and funny but also an absolute monster.

youtube.com/channel/UCFTVNLC7ysej-sD5lkLqNGA

You come for the insanity and stay because she's a legitimately charming nipgirl and you want to see what will happen next.

I want to eat her bowel movements

You know she takes some real grumpy dumpies. Gripping the seat praying to various God's. just drenched in sweat, stains on her pits and tits, the smell is indescribable and she tries to push a cantaloupe out of her asshole.

If she drank too much she wouldn't be able to eat all those

Fast food 101, it's the drinks that fill you up and not the shit you eat. Why do you think so many places have "all the beverages you can drink" menus

I want scatfags to commit seppuku

youtube.com/watch?v=BPATKnW1BFs

her eating a big mac pilaf will forever be her greatest video

How come she eats all that and is so skinny?

that means she takes monster shits.
like gigantic ones.

That shit is so disgusting I almost threw up.

Tapeworms.

Her stomach has a black hole

Shit like that makes a girl instantly unattractive for me.

What's going on with her face? It looks like she's a doll or android or some shit.

shes just asian

That's more protein than some African countries consume in a month

That's what happens when people use too much make up, she's probably ugly as fuck without it.

got gang'd by emt

>dome dome dome dome
Shes so cute i'm in love

When she's holding the plate the steak looks like a roasted frog.

That's not even a big steak.

And then she eats 6 of them

How long did it take her to finish all that?

How does it feel when a nip girl is more American than real murricans are?
How does it feel that even after completely wrecking the IJN and two nukes, you still lost?

Shit, how the hell does she eat all that and not be the size of Jupiter or your average American?

>450g steak
>not big

Fatass detected.

she can swallow as much meat in any hole

That's only a pound of food?

>cute

She's anything but cute.

For you

I think literally the only proper cooking video game I've ever even heard of is Cooking Mama.

Cooking Mama is ultimate waifu.