You now remember The Order 1886

You now remember The Order 1886.

Typical sony if you ask me

Honestly not that bad imo

You now realise that the same developers are making the new God of War game.

RIP

Wasn't bad.
Wasn't great either.
They somehow managed to make a game more generic and mediocre than Gears.

If it had come out at PS4's launch I think it would have been received better. Was an amazing tech demo.

You now realize you'll be here in a year shitposting

Fuck off
It was a underrated classic with amazing visuals and scenery with good gameplay and a thought provoking story to back it up
Of course the Xcucks and Pcucks attacked it becausd they were afraid of it.
I'm so excited to see how great its going to look on the pro

Santa Monica are developing GoW PS4.
Ready at Dawn is making some shitty physics based arena party game called Deformers.

>false flagging to earn (you)s

You now realize that these kind of retards post on Cred Forums

SSM just published it, Ready at Dawn made it

You tried to warn me Cred Forums. For $6, I thought it couldn't be THAT bad, and that I'd at least be able to experience it firsthand and judge it for myself.

It's just so fucking boring. I'm amazed at just how underwhelming and mechanically simple it is. It's just not a very good game. Sure is pretty though.

Sixty euro for 10 hour campaign.

I suppose the stupidity of such a product is memorable.

Santa Monica co-developed The Order 1886 with Ready at Dawn. Sony Entertainment published the game.

Just a few days after launch you could already find the game at the "used games" section.

Modern videogames.

>Victorian London
>Knight's of the Round Table
>Jack the Ripper
>Werewolves
>Steampunk technology
>Tesla
>East India Company conspiracy

This game had such a great setup, it was basically impossible to screw it up.

And yet... They managed it. The madmen actually went and fucked it up. Incredible.

I'm honestly quite impressed that they managed it, it's like they went out of their way to make it shit.

And the development time was what, 5 years?

The game and the studio that made it are a joke. A very expensive one.

I knew it was fucked before release when the lead developer said "We tried to make the game run at 24fps like a movie but it looked weird so we had to stick with 30"

From there on I knew exactly what kind of """game""" they were making.

you can't just make everything look like the order 1886

and then he said it was a fucking stupid idea

I only played through this last weeekend at a mates. I quite liked it but the story goes to shit when you find out Hastings is a vampire. Seriously how the fuck does it even make sense for a vampire to be sending lycans around the world to spread them. Whats the purpose?

also gameplay was generic as fuck despite having some awesome weapons/ideas. 6.5/10

It was quite funny when you go to Tesla's lab and see that Thomas Edison flyer with the horns and shit drawn on it.

>You still not speaking to Edison?
>The man is an idiot!

Yes I'm sure they got members of the God of War team, probably Sonys biggest franchise to make that game

Hey did you know Sony Santa Monica also co-developed Journey? That must mean the God of War team made Journey!

Wait, what was this thread about? I'm

Those were fun threads.

The ones in boxes were vampires, the lycans just helped him do it.

I was far more annoyed by the fact that you never get to fight Hastings and are stuck with a reskin QTE boss.

Its American view on England in 18-19 century.
Just like GTA is an English view on modern America.

This game died so fucking fast, i actually felt sad for it

Yeah, now i remember the damage control in every review