NOLF 1 Cate or NOLF 2 Cate?

NOLF 1 Cate or NOLF 2 Cate?

I think that NOLF 1 Cate would be the best if she had more polygons and detail in her face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7JI1_lKdPc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2scpc_N5w
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/92897#search=Cate_Archer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOLF 1 > NOLF 2
NOLF 2 Cate >>>> NOLF 1 Cate

This is fact.

Go away Cate, you're the worst heel.

I just wish the stealth gameplay from 2 was in 1. Also have 2's Cate model in 1.

Perfection

You mad, bro? NOLF 1 Cate look like SHODAN.

>implying you don't want Shodan to do naughty things to you

u gay buddy?

youtube.com/watch?v=z7JI1_lKdPc

Catchy tune and dank dance moves.

The greatest injustice NOLF 2 committed was not having a similar opening with Cate's new model wiggling her ass in front of the camera.

Cate Archer is a saint lady of tactical espionage actions. Shame on you.

Cate is as pure as James Bond

What would be the ideal story for NOLF 3?

>I think that NOLF 1 Cate would be the best if she had more polygons and detail in her face.
That would be NOLF2 Cate.

She looks a lot younger and was modeled after a different actress for 2.

>tfw the steam release got shelved because they couldn't confirm who holds the ip
>tfw you will never play NOLF-2 co-op with tens of servers online ever again

I imagine that Cred Forums servers would be fun, but that seems to vary. Some of the old Battlefront 2 Cred Forums servers were cool, but the old Cred Forums Minecraft servers were an autistic mess.

That sucks big time.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

afaik she was only modeled after an actress for the cover art of the first game. Her in-game model was pretty close to the promo art for 2 which I enjoyed the look of personally.

There's always this...
nolfrevival.tk

>tfw Cate didn't wear her skin-tight outfit in NOLF2

NOLF 2 Cate with voice from the first game.

I don't know. I kinda like English Cortana.

holy shit, I've been trying to get this game working for a while now. This finally works fine (menu runs at like 3 fps though)

Well in Nolf 2 HARM is trying to make a tropical resort on an aegean island so it can't be more convoluted than that.
Whatever the story would be, the most important thing is atmosphere. Siberia and Calcutta were perfect in every single way.

Yeah, it isn't perfect. The first time I installed NOLF 2 from that site, it kept crashing, but I uninstalled it completely and installed it fresh again and it worked fine. So try that if the framerate gets worse.

Why can't we have another Austin Powers game?

You can't seriously suggest that we've run out of cringy British comedic secret agency, that stuff was the shit!

>Minecraft
>Autism

pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2scpc_N5w

Is this the best vehicular chase segment in a video game?

Played this yet?

Remake when?

Never

You should have learnt you don't let publishers touch anything you like these days.

fpbp

>there isn't any decent Cat r34

Found this though. Made me chuckle.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/92897#search=Cate_Archer

if NOLF got a remake or sequel or something, the threads here would be shitposted to death for being an SJW game.

*Cate

Fuck, I'm tired

It would be an SJW game if anyone other than Blackpowder Games make it now. Nu-Monolith are WB whores, so all the NOLF and Fear designers went to Blackpowder.

I just now realized that show Archer stole NOLF's aesthetic, gimmick, and even Cate's last name.