PC master race

PC master race

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/495410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woah, PCucks spend more time watching ecelebs than actually playing Undertale.
Really makes you think

>Olajide Olatunji
thats the most blackest name

the problem with the PC community is the people it attracts. its full of beta elitist angsty autistic little bitches who will ragequit, flame, or just be overall annoying ass bitches in majority of games.

console peasants are at least full of plebs who are bros or just fun gamers who want to play the damn game.

PC games are full of the worst kind of people.

topical

no its not you retard

jamal blackman is

I just saw this on the movie section on the PlayStation store. What the fuck is this?

Take a picture

Whoa, it's almost like the PS3 and PS4 aren't glorified blu-ray machines.

>not Tyrone Biggums

except blackman actually exists

Yeah PC masterrace, militant atheists and Trumpfags are most likely the same people.

its just very rare to find cool people on PC compared to console. ive played both extensively.

I see Sony selling and advertising shitty shows and movies a the time on psn. Even lame Spotify songs and artist. They even advertise psvue which is some typee of cable TV subscription. The only difference is that using steam doesn't require a $60 yearly subscription. I like my consoles for what they are but pretending consoles are better than pc at anything is the most retarded shit I've seen on Cred Forums

>militant atheists
>right wing
kek sure

It's called alternative right for a reason.

So far right-wing that even the official American Republican Party thinks they're repellent?

>popular pc exclusive arpg game from 10 years ago
>it had hard points but people didn't bitch about difficulty and just got good
>game recently rereleased for 10th anniversary
>games discussion forum is full of faggots telling the devs to nerf the difficulty because its too toxic and hard

Console kiddies have migrated over to pc en masse and that's why game communities have gone to complete shit.

Name 210 games that do this

>blackman
sounds jewish

wow

>steam, which is only 1 platform for pc gaming, has movies for sale
>ALL PC GAMERS JUST WATCH MOVIES ALL DAY

>some pc gamers are angry and autistic
>ALL PC GAMERS ARE ANGRY AND AUTISTIC AND ALL CONSOLE PLAYERS ARE PERFECT EXAMPLES OF HUMANITY

i see Cred Forums's level of discussion is still right down there in the gutter where it belongs

Most of the movies aren't available outside north america, so if you don't like it you can giiit ought

Typical triggered dumb PCuck

store.steampowered.com/app/495410/
Have soмe Russiaн кaяtooнc, you cyka blyat.

Why is this post so good?

>PCuck

Stop, please think of a different insult. It simply doesn't work

Wait OP

You can't watch/buy/rent movies and shit on your console?

How pathetic is that? Doesn't Sony literally make movies?