I said "Tix out for harambe" and got my account suspended,
Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieimw3a6Sow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, fuck you and your memes.

you got what you deserved

im sick of every online game i play being filled with retarded little cunts like you who do nothing but spam memes all day

go fuck yourself, kid, and enjoy the ban

I dont spam memes, I made ONE harambe joke and got in trouble for it

>roblox

what the fuck is this millennial shit

back in my day we played doom, quake and cs

>getting banned on Roblox

Damn, you're fucking crazy. Your parents are going to put you in an insane asylum.

>roblox
>Harambe

desu, you deserve far, far worse.

this is why kids today are growing up to be pussies

back in my days roblox was used to bypass the robot on /r9k/

You should kill yourself

Cred Forums is a bunch of prudes

I don't even care for the meme or the game but in no world should that be a bannable offense.

You should be able to say "fuck niggers eat by brown cum" and not get banned BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST WORDS.

Maybe I can see the argument for banning someone in a K+ or T game, but M games still do this shit, every server has a "no rassssicmh" rule. Just why? Anyone who gets offended over the internet deserves to be offended, it shouldn't be made a hugbox so nobody has to feel bad ever.

ITT: OP doesn't know about unique poset IP amounts
You have to be over 18 to post here.

Wow you must be fucking stupid because the IP count went up when I made that post.

I don't give a shit about OP, I'm arguing the principle of the matter.

>roblox
>2016
>harambe maymay

The bait is blatantly obvious but hard to resist, 7/10

People like you are the reason kids today are growing up as extreme pussies. Fuck yourself.

>Roblox

Let me guess, OT?
Man that place went to shit.

I'd argue it's the people who banned him who are doing that.

>30 minutes
>this guy still hasn't been underage B&
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MODS

Mfw people try to assume your age by using the games you play as a evidence, top fucking kek

>reddit style post
>normalfag meme

>not a "bananable offense"

Serves you right for trying to get little kids to get nude for you, pedophile trash.

Rest assured, that ban is the least of your worries, enjoy that FBI file opened on you.

?

>my parents never taught me to respect others
>I got called out for being an asshole
Whoa...

>the internet should be a hugbox and nobody can make fun of me or I'll cry and have to report them

Maybe stop memeing all the fucking time, OP. That harambe shit wasn't funny the day it started and it isn't funny now. Drives me nuts when I'm playing a game of CS:GO competitive and someone on my team is spamming memes either through text or over voice.

The irony of you going here and crying to us about someone not wanting to play with you is lost on you I take it?

>Drives me nuts
but do you think the person should be allowed to say whatever they want or not?

when did I say nobody wanted to play with me?

what the fuck are you talking about?

Your account got suspended.
That means people don't want to play with you.

How is that ironic dickface?

I am not OP

I don't think OP should've been banned.

How is this hard for you to undestand?

Its not your decision whether OP should be banned.
How is that so hard for you to understand?

I am allowed to have an opinion on it though you fucking commie shit

Anyone know what songs play on the moon and fall levels in the Bone version of Speed Run 4? They sound like remixes of of something familiar, but I can't quite tell where they're from.

>I think that I should just get to be a huge faggot everywhere for free

Nice opinion you thirteen year old

Edginess isn't a virtue dude, stop pretending like you're some tough darwinian internet lord because you enjoy 'sick banter'

Free speech doesn't give you a free pass to be as annoying as you want. It's called having respect for other people. Same reason you don't blast your music for everyone else to hear, even if you're 100% sure your music isn't shit. If I wanted to crack jokes 24/7 or spam memes I'd go on fucking reddit and find a joke or meme thread. I wouldn't go into work and do it so that all of my bosses and coworkers can hear me.

>posting about roblox
>on Cred Forums of all places
>epig harambe meemay when that died a few months ago
you deserved to be banned t b h
Roblox became absolute dogshit when they removed tickets and started fucking over non-paying players. Even if your account's suspended you can still use it unless you're permabanned.

Stop being a memespouting faggot.

>everywhere
No, just on the internet.

You can annoy me all you want, I won't try to report you for doing something I don't like.

>I won't try to report you for doing something I don't like.
>implying

I wouldn't have reported him either, but if he's going to exercise his right to be annoying as fuck then it's perfectly reasonable for another player to exercise their right to report him for it.

>Nephew make me try roblox
>Every words is censored
>Even retarded shit like poo or bum

You deserve it you meme spouting faggot. Everytime you guys get banned you come here to cry and expect a hugbox.

Yeah I'm not a gigantic faggot, I'll tell you that you're one.

>tattling is okay
I wish I could give you some stitches you snitch sympathizer

>havent played roblox since 2007 or something
>check email today
>1 month ago received a request to change passwords

>"xD ded monkey funni twitch faces"
>why no1 like me

You got suspended for being an unfunny cunt.
Commit Sue of side.

That's already one too much, faggot

Here's the thing. Whatever forum you got banned for is a private business. Which means they set the rules and you follow them or they tell you to fuck off. I agree with you in that people are too thin skinned these days, but I was also taught to respect others and you shouldn't be surprised that people don't appreciate your behavior. I'm guessing you're young and don't really know anything about consequences. Good luck.

I'm arguing that these private businesses should have the moral fortitude to allow such speech, I certainly would if I had one.

Stifling speech is one of the worst things you can do

Free speech gives you, as a citizen of the United States, the right to not be persecuted for your speech BY THE GOVERNMENT. Again, you will follow the rules of a PRIVATE BUSINESS or go elsewhere that will allow your speech. People like you like to hide behind their computers, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that you'd never in a million years say anything to someone in real life like you would online. Have some respect.

Where the fuck do these people come from?

Plebit most likely.

As if more evidence of the majority of Cred Forums being underage was necessary.

I never said that he was somehow illegally banned, I'm saying in principle he and others like him shouldn't be.

>you can't be mean online because you're not mean in real life
Well why the fuck not? The internet is the last bastion of anonymity and free opinion, why are you so eager to change it?

I don't think a person should get banned for saying "nigger". I don't think a person should get banned for saying "trump" or "scrub" or "gg ez". I firmly believe that all of these things are just as important to players as positive reinforcement.

>I don't think a person should get banned for saying "nigger". I don't think a person should get banned for saying "trump" or "scrub" or "gg ez". I firmly believe that all of these things are just as important to players as positive reinforcement.
Do you really think spamming "GGEZ NIGGER" helps others play better?

How old are you?

Someone saying "GGEZ NIGGER" should inspire you to get better so it doesn't happen again, or it should give you a laugh because it's just a fucking video game. Why does it make you salty when someone says that?

I'm 21 if you really want to know

It doesn't make me "salty" at all. As I've said before I was raised to have respect for others. I believe in playing and having fun and while I'm not offended by shit talking I would rather skip it and have a friendly game. It makes people come back to the game more and keeps the playing going.

I'm professional in life and it just carries over to the game. It's just who I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieimw3a6Sow

See, I can separate reality and fiction, I don't act like an asshole in real life because that shit actually matters.

I don't do it every time, or even that often really, but I absolutely love having the ability to make fun of scrubs or shit talk the enemy team. There's nothing better than making the enemy so mad just by beating them that they explode in chat and you come back with "ez".

I mean he does kind of have a point, but not exactly the right one.

I was playing battlefield the other day, and I got in a helicopter that went down cause retarded team. I put "Fucking cunts" in the chat and was banned instantly. No warnings or anything just gone.

And this isn't just one server. Tons of bf4 servers have language filters that kick you, mute you, or just ban you. It's pathetic. The world is slowly becoming more and more PC

you weren't the owner of the server so your opinion means jack shit, he could ban you for walking wrong. His server, his rules

now fuck off

Doesnt make him less of a faggot just becuase it was his server.

>your opinion doesn't matter on an imageboard specifically designed for the exchange of opinions and ideas

I don't think you really get how this works. I don't think my opinion is going to unban OP, I want to discuss it and see how people can justify this morally.

You sound like someone who will lick ass for a fucking lollipop

I can't believe 18+ people play roblox in the first place

>roblox
>harambe
Underage as fuck

I hope you stay true to yourself even in real life, not just at the computer behind 7 proxies. Go back to Cred Forums kid.

You can't ban just some stuff, you end up banning everything.

What do you think should be okay? You think "GGEZ" should be a bannable offense? What about "Scrub", "Noob" "casual" where do you draw the line? What is okay to say and what isn't?

They don't, OP is obviously underaged

>referencing tix when they don't exist anymore
>referencing a dead meme
You deserved it

>>>/global/rules/2
Nobody cares you inbred son of a whore.