ITT: How the Fuck was This Allowed to be Released to the Public the way it was

every console pokemon game

stadium coloseum and GoD were good

makes me so sad we will never get another console pokemon stadium with good graphics and textures and animations and cool looking attacks.

Niggers the new 3DS games have 3D graphics, why do you need shitty Pokemons console games now lmao

XD

If it had more rental Pokemon it would have been fine.

Shitty low res cartoon looking bullshit. I want to see fucking scales on Charizard, and cool looking, stadium spanning attacks and shit not a fucking blurry green whip for "vine whip" and every pokemon has the same generic green tentacle.

So its graphics you only care about
On a gamecube/wii nonethefuckingless

While part of me wants a new Stadium-esque game PBR was just a cash grab, and worse than that it made Gen 4 pay to play multiplayer with randos.

>scales on Charizard

Diablo 3

Since this thread is here and not in /vp/, we can bring up non-Pokemon games right? Right.

Fucking genwunners

Go play Monster Hunter then lmao

Every game with "Revolution" in its title is bad.

Well, if the NX is actually the rumored "Portable Console" hybrid with graphics akin to the Vita, that could become a real possibility fairly soon for all pokemon games after Sun and Moon.

I didn't say pokemon games only, did I?

>Go play Monster Hunter then lmao

As a Monster Hunter fanboy you don't know how funny this is. Capcom literally still reuses the assets and textures from the fucking PS2 games and the main series is stuck on underpowered Nintendo hardware, Frontier series is grindy unfun bullshit, the one with good graphics is Chinese made MMO trash and there's no end in sight.

>Muh Minigames

fuck you, this game was awesome.

Then play pokkén

>Wii Game from 2007
>Expecting Detailed Graphics

>post 2007
>developers claim they cant do things on current gen that last gen did
Sounds about right. GC could render the stitching in marios overalls and the links in Links chainmail. But in 2007 they were held back by tech

I at the very least expected something more than a visualizer for D/P battles

this game had like zero fucking content and barely let me use any pokemon

I unironically think my pokemon ranch was a better game

None of his official art has scales. I agree with the lazy animation thing though. Gamefreak never really tries.

I wasted 200 hours on this game

Shut the fuck up.

The worst Metroid game and it's direct sequel.

>HURR LETS SHOOT EVERY BLOCK IN THE GAME

When Milon's Secret Castle does it people get mad. When Metroid does it people worship it.

I knew it was fucking shit but I bought it anyway because I wanted to use my pokemon on the TV and it was the only way to properly fight random people online in gen 4.

I just want a console game where I can store all my Pokémon and not pay for fucking Pokémon bank

I had fun transfering my in game team to battle the harder arenas
We also got the orignal annoucements and for a launch title the models look pretty good
Also gave us character customization

He's probably thinking of pic related.

Somebody thought:
"Yes, this is good. This works"

>Can't trade your pokemon back
>wii stopped being able to read disc
goodbye my dozen autistically leveled to 100 legendary pokemon

>Doesn't know how to install the homebrew channel
Go look up how to hack your Wii and install nintendont you noob

>talking shit about Milon's Secret Castle

>used models from the fucking nintendo 64

absolutely no excuse

PBR did look pretty good for a wii game when they didnt reuse Stadium models.

Straight from the elementary school playground.

It wasn't even that cryptic by NES standards. Just bomb fucking everything.

>god
You mean Xd?

Those two statements contradict each other famalamalam

Play more games from the 80s please.

The Legend of Zelda wasn't even half as cryptic. It was still pretty cryptic, but Metroid is on a whole new fucking level.

I remember this was the only was to play Diamond and Pearl online with randoms without resorting to friend codes. Now this game is completely worthless.

Yeah, that was Shigeru Miyamoto.

>barely let me use any Pokemon
I don't remember there being restrictions on what Pokemon you could use in the single player.

Bullshit. And I've completed both.

You didn't trade your Pokémon to it, you transferred all of your Pokémon in your Party and in your PC to the game where they would be copied.

The initial release of every Dark Souls game
BB to a lesser degree with those atrocious loading times

Am I being baited? LoZ had either optional (extra heart) or obvious (always in the center of the wall) secrets. Metroid might as well have been computer generated.

>unironically think my pokemon ranch was a better game
it was

That game was complete dogshit dude

Is this for real? Holy shit.

Right, I forgot Miyamoto designed all of Star Fox Adventures singlehandedly and personally stripped out all the content from the N64 version because he's soooooo out of touch you guys XDD

Wasn't his decision to convert dinosaur planet to sfa tho?