Forza Horizon 3 on PC

Anyone tried forza horizon3 on pc yet? How is the optimization? I plan on getting it today and hope it runs well. I have a good pc so not worried about mine not being able to handle it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofFpnArXbJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=VxftTXJSVVE
nm.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54qd11/forza_horizon_3s_drm_explained_aka_appx_security/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll actually take the time out of my morning to contribute to a thread for once
My system is a 6700k at 4.5 GHZ and a 980ti at 1.5GHZ. My framerate runs around 49-60 at 4k and no MSAA. One of the largest issues is how the game engine actually works. Files are being decrypted real time which puts a big strain on your CPU, causing framedrops. If you have framerate smoothing on, then everytime you drop in frames it feels like you are driving in slo-motion. If you have framerate smoothing off, then you get really bad stutters.

Now onto the gameplay
Driving is fun as fuck and the sound design is great

Graphics
It could look better but the screenshots and gameplay videos don't do it justice, looks great

That's it

>UWP only
>Still encrypt files
Too bad I'm not gonna play the game since it forces me to enable UAC to even work.

Man, the performance stuff sounds like such a bummer. I'm hoping they can come up with a fix, game looks fun as fuck.

Okay, then don't play it

I wonder if using an SSD diminished the stuttering?

No, I'm running it on a 950 M.2 SSD

youtube.com/watch?v=ofFpnArXbJ8

kill me

I got it digital so I can play on PC if parents want to watch Netflix but it keeps crashing at the Playground Games logo.

I figured I'd be fine going in since I have a 1070 but it seems the game has far more issues than just shoddy performance below a 980

How the fuck did digital foundry get the game to run at constant 60fps at 4K without msaa?

youtube.com/watch?v=VxftTXJSVVE

Is FH3 the most shilled game of the year, along with Infinite Warfare?

The stuttering is caused due to the file encryption.
It's a matter of CPU.
This is pretty much the same as trying to run a game that's inside a winrar file, and while you play it, the files you access too ingame get uncompressed while you play.

It's maybe one of the worst forms of DRM ever made, because it wastes a shitload of CPU power.

> FH3
Actually good game

> infinite warfare
No one's shilling that anywhere

Can we ever have a thread about FH3 without someone who doesn't play racing games being mad that people are discussing a racing game? Pls go back to your dark souls threads.

Nothing will top Overmeme in that regard.

With the pascal titan X
And even that still gets dips

The 1070, 980ti, 1080, and Titan X all perform within 3 or 6 frames of eachother. The optimization is bad

>Actually good game
No, it's not, it's a generic racing game.

>No one's shilling that anywhere
My sides.

>game comes out
>people talk about it
>majority of threads are people questioning the performance
>OMG SHILLS SHILLS

FH3 also only started to have threads once the reviews were favorable and it turned out to be a good game.

>tfw I have a 770
So I finally achieved toaster status.

At least they brought waifus.
FH3 threads are basically people talking about how they all bought the $100 version, despite the fact that this edition is a literal scam since it doesn't give you access to the expansions, and calling everyone who gets performance issues in this terrible port a poorfag.

This is really disappointing, but I can't say I am not surprised. I knew cross-buy had to have a catch or two. I'm just glad my CPU can handle this without much strain.

That's the exact same poster and the threads die quickly.

This
I explained a little in my post up here The encryption is a big factor in stutters, after checking MSI afterburner I saw that my CPU was around 60% usage the entire time and had hit 100% usage many times. However, having the game run on a fast SSD does help as you CPU can be fed data alot faster.

>screencaps from a 4 month span

Woah, a video game got talked about more than 20 times during 4 months? FUCKING SHILLS

This.
Look at the track record.

>GoW UE, Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 3, paid games have the encryption DRM
>run like shit

>Forza 6 Apex, Halo 5 Forge, free games, so no encryption
>run completely fine

Basically, only free games will work fine on the Windows Store, and if someone manages to crack them, they'll run much better than the paid versions.

Will pirated version of the game run better since there's no encryption? Why can't MS just have always online DRM instead of this draconian shit?

All of them are reworded versions of the same post, and all of them are being apologists towards a franchise that no one cares about anymore.
Not to mention Black Ops 3 and the Taken King DLC for Destiny were shilled to death too in here.

It's a fact Activision shills here like mad, what's hilarious is that all these threads stop appearing a week after the game comes out.

can you actually drive off road or is it just "dirt"
how limited are the car upgrades?
how gimped is the free car selection?
do all the cars sound the fucking same?
thanks

>Why can't MS just have always online DRM instead of this draconian shit?
It also has an always online DRM.

This reminds me of how Battlefront uses Denuvo despite the fact that it has no single player content, and the only thing Denuvo does is prevent pirates from accessing the main menu of the game, or how Hitman has an always online DRM for absolutely no reason despite having Denuvo.

I have a 960 (4GB) and was getting a near-constant 60fps in the Apex demo, are you telling me FH3 is seriously that much worse?

Yes, because Apex's files aren't encrypted, no reason to put a DRM in a free game.

Stick to Apex.

Yeah you can drive off road, anywhere really

The upgrades are incredibly expansive and intricate, not limited at all

Not gimped at all, actually pretty good

Nope, each car has a different sound unless they have the same engine of course.

>literally HALF the framerate from Forza 6 Apex
>despite using the same fucking engine

>Yeah you can drive off road, anywhere really

You should probably preface this by saying this is only in the areas that are supposed to be "off-road", when you're in cities or even on some highways there are indestructible barriers and invisible walls everywhere.

It's really jarring to be able to plow through palm trees but get stuck on a 2-foot plastic barricade or mailbox.

Don't know why people are surprised.
The game is beautiful.

Medium settings?
I'm ignoring the houses since they are just background stuff, but the lightning and shadows on the car is kinda off.
Very visible on the wheels.

>>Forza 6 Apex, Halo 5 Forge, free games, so no encryption
>>run completely fine

I get a lot of stutter on forza 6 and halo 5 actually

i5 3350k

Yes the cpu is shit but even at low settings I get stutter

That's from a video with the game maxed out at 4k.

Same engine under different circumstances.
One has to just offload the map into the RAM and that's about it.
The other has to decrypt files from the hard drive to offload onto the RAM all using the CPU and constantly loading new terrain.

>always online DRM.
How is this a problem? as far as I remember that's easily removable and has been done in the past

>The other has to decrypt files
But fucking why?

The only thing this has done is destroy performance.

I only bought the standard versions.

The most fun I have in these games is drawing anime girls on top of cars just to race them online shortly after. I'm working on an Akari~n car right now.

Can you customize the Warthog? I can do some stuff with it if I can.

I'm , have a 960/i5 2500k and both of those games run fucking flawlessly for me.

Overclock your stuff and update your drivers, m8

Point made, but the Forza Horizon series is a really fun series and has a lot of fans. Sure there may be some shills for it, but there is a fanbase that is excited for it and are currently enjoying it. I think its hard for non-racing game fans to understand that. I actually highly recommend Horizon to people who normally dont play racing games, it's just a fun, casual game. I know $100 is steep for the ULTIMATE EDITION and I'm glad my gf got me mine as a gift. If you can, check out 1 or 2 for a cheaper price. Who knows you may have fun?

Wait, there is some kinda pay for cars with real money shit? You mean if I drop 60 bucks on this shit, I have a limited selection of cars right off the fucking bat?

drivers are latest, can't overclock any further before driver crashing

>The most fun I have in these games is drawing anime girls on top of cars just to race them online shortly after.

Cringe.

Well It's a racing game, not a house design simulator. The houses an buildings look like ass but I don't see how it really matters since you'll be driving through them at 240MPH. It looks pretty driving through the country and everywhere else. But yes, if you sit completely still in the open world driving game then the visuals can look shotty.

>but there is a fanbase that is excited for it
Which is weird because that fanbase has never been in Cred Forums

This game is getting shilled to death, and like all those games shilled to death it'll be forgotten.

It's Microsofts frankenstein monster of a DRM system.

yes

>Which is weird because that fanbase has never been in Cred Forums

Forza 2 was fucking huge here when it first came out, there were literally constant threads with people sharing their decals.

Fuck off underage

>Well It's a racing game, not a house design simulator.
As I said, I'm ignoring the houses (poster obviously posted it to say the houses look like shit) since they aren't important in a racing game like this.
I only looked at the graphics of the car.

All weaboo virgins should be persecuted and shot on sight.

>Forza 2 was fucking huge here when it first came out
What the fuck are you talking about.

>Which is weird because that fanbase has never been in Cred Forums

Honestly I'd attribute that to xbone fags trying to justify their choice in console. So pretty much just console war faggots being console war faggots. It disappoints me that this game is part of that whole faggotry and I actually wish it was on PS4 too so that more people could be exposed to the game. Or at least I wish GT would make a rival game like Horizon.

One day user. ONE FUCKING DAY we will be able to have an extremely detailed world to drive in along with extremely detailed cars to look at. Maybe in a decade though.

At least it was just a honda and not an actually good car that was ruined.

Racing games a dying genre.
GT6 sold half of what GT5 did, Forza Horizon 2 sold almost half of what Horizon 1 did, and both Forza 5 and 6 sold half of what Forza 4 did.

>One day user. ONE FUCKING DAY

How about you stop typing like an obnoxious Redditor?

I only use anime liveries for meme cars, it actually looks bad on better ones

It's just too much of a hassle.
Not to mention that just driving around is something that's really hard to justify for $70.

People simply get GTA V instead because, on top of that, nobody gives a shit about the driving mechanics, they just want them to be functional.

Still ridiculous numbers though. I'm certain GT Sport will be well worth the production costs. The GT brands total sales in general really blew my mind at the popularity of the racesim genre.

GT6 was released at a horrible time. The ps4 was just about to release. I already had gt5 and was content with that. Expected the ps4 to get a better GT and decided to forget about 6. I think I have a pirated copy on my pc though.

You're not wrong. GT6 really should've been a PS4 game and to be honest, GT6 was way too close to GT5. Thus is the problem with racing games, they all tend to mimic each other too much, especially the 'racing sims'. Horizon is a least a fresh breath and stands out. No one does sandbox racing anywhere near as good as FH.

i dont care how the game looks, can i get it playable? and more importantly is it fun?

>ridiculous numbers
Not really.
GT5 sold 10 million, GT6 sold 5 million, Forza Horizon sold 2 million, Forza 5 sold 2.1 million, Forza 6 sold 1.7 million, Forza Horizon 2 sold 1.3 million.
On top of that, no one gives a shit about Need for Speed anymore.

Gas the bikes, we race war now

Using the reddit meme. Stop being a fag user.

GT6 was way to close in similarity to GT5*

should i upgrade my gtx 670 to 1060 or is this shitty port just not worth it?

>can i get it playable
Yes, get a GTX 1070 or 1080.

>and more importantly is it fun?
It's a racing game, there's not too much to it, either you like it, or you drop it after 10 minutes.

Do you already have the game?

You should upgrade it anyway since the 670 is pure shit for everything nowadays, but I wouldn't buy this right now.

The list of cards you would need to play the game above 30FPS
980ti
Titan X
Titan X Pascal
Fury X

yeah but what if i make the game look like shit

That's ridiculous if it is true. Must have high end last gen or current gen for JUST 30FPS. Disappointing desu

It's irrelevant, no matter how high the framerate is, the problem is stuttering, it always stutters due to having to decrypt the game's files constantly.

Of course, having a higher framerate will help, but i'd wait to see if they patch this, or they get rid of the encryption or what.

Well these cards can run above 30 at 4k
980ti
Titan X pascal
Titan X

The AMD cards have bad frametimes, not worth it

ok thanks, ill wait until its patches or whatever, was looking forward to this game too

1060? Hell no. Enjoy your 670 for a few more months and then buy either a 1070 or whatever amd will be releasing. The prices are just too high right now and the 1060 should honestly be a 200-250 card. It's just all around a terrible time to upgrade to lower end cards. Upgrading should be like buying a console. Spend as much as a console and you'll have a card last you a generation.

Is it possible that sony and microsoft are paying developers to make their PC version unoptimized to the point where you can barely get console performance out of some of the most expensive PC equipment? How can large companies do this accidentally?

Actually the RX 480 runs the game better than the 980.

Okay cool
I didn't list either of those cards because they can't stay above 30 FPS at 4k

You're wrong. 480 beats out the 1060 unfortunately. But that doesn't matter because the game is flawed. A high end card would be able to hand 4k with no MSAA but can't handle 1080 with 2/4x MSAA. Maybe they'll fix it, maybe they won't.
Also I believe the 390 has fps around 30 and under if that's what you meant.

Okay both of you need to read the list again, I didn't name either of those cards because they can't stay above 30 at 4k.
Not 1080p

yeah i do its getting anywhere from 35-45 fps on high settings but its still stuttering and the game's not fun to play like this. might just get a refund desu

refund it is then

>Tfw all the driver avatars look like fuccbois

Damn I literally can't choose

Picked the one with the flannel and named him sausage

it''s not hard senpai

someone buy this for me pls ty am poor

But you know what else is hard

Only if you have a racing wheel... Maybe

N-Not here user-kun

i5 2500k 4.5ghz and r9 Fury here. How screwed am I?

On a CPU level, pretty screwed

On a GPU level, no idea

they really need to fix force feedback

was working fine for the first few days and broke around the time VIP bonuses were fixed

wheel mapping in general needs an overhaul

The DRM is there to fuck over the consumer.

If Pirates got their hands on this fully decrypted and stuff then they'd have a better user experience than legitimate customers.

Why is this allowed?
Why didn't they just slap denuvo onto it and left it at that.

how big is your monitor? if you said anything under 32 inches you have absolutely no need for 4k

50 Inch
and a 27 inch

I'm a photographer and graphics designer. I need one for 32 bit color and one for HDR and blowing up pictures.

Hopefully I can get a Kabylake i7 based core system upgrade soon.

32? Bitch I have better things to spend my money on. 1000+ on a monitor, for gaming!?!

You don't into comprehension do you?ok well thats suitable then, GG senpai

>Why didn't they just slap denuvo onto it and left it at that.
The DRM used is actually pretty similar to denuvo.

Thanks familam

But there's games that run perfectly fine with Denuvo.

Pretty screwed if you want 60fps. (thanks to the DRM and shit optimization on non brand new cards)
Lock it at 30 and it should run well enough.

Denuvo only encrypts the .exe though not the whole fucking game.

The opposite.
Denuvo only affects the .exe, in MGSV people have managed to make mods.
In Forza you have pretty much the entire game decrypted, which is absolutely retarded.

All games with denuvo require a pretty big amount of CPU power.
Some games just dont need that strong of a CPU themself, so they run fine, even with denuvo.
And denuvo also requires frequent online activation and fucks with SSDs.
Fuck DRM. All of it.

Please then explain it to me. This user has an actual use for 4k panels.
He still got a 27 inch too. Anything above 28 is just too much for simply gaming. Max I would spend is 500 dollars. Anything over 27/28 tend to be priced around 1000 and up.

>All games with denuvo require a pretty big amount of CPU power.
Not really, MGSV, Mad Max and Doom run great on my PC, and I have a fucking i3 6100.

I even managed to run Arkham Knight at 40-60 FPS.

Is there still a lot of drum and bass in the soundtrack? I fucking love me some drum and bass.

The 50 inch was basically free, I got to write it off as a reimbursement for work. The 27 inch came out of my own pocket though

Yeah, MGS, mad max and doom dont require a lot of cpu power, so the additional load from denuvo isnt that noticeable, as most PCs have plenty of power left.
And denuvo also prevented Doom from being playable on linux. (the beta ran flawless in wine)

Forza stopped having AIs long ago, now it has to stream "Dirvatars" from the internet and if you play offline AI sucks

Lots, one of the labels you can sign is a drum and bass station

The only Denuvo game that actually ran like shit was Just Cause 3, and that one runs like shit on consoles too, so whatever.
Still better than FH3's abomination.
Although i'd like if they simply didn't use anything.

>GT6 sold 5 million

That's impressive for a rehash sequel that was released around the same time as the PS4

Also the Xbone has a much smaller install base than the 360 and the sales of Halo, Forza and even COD reflect that

>Using flashback

I blame Forza for this.

i5 3570k @ 4.2 Ghz with 1070. Stutters like crazy even at 1080p for me. Gets even worse in the city.
Hopefully Microsoft gets rid of this shitty DRM soon.

I went from 3570K at 4.2(4.6GHz winter) and 970 to 4690K and 970.
I expect Stutter Pro Edition with my Nvidia GTX 3.5GB

>i7 is a meme they said.

No stutters or slow down apart from certain areas in the city. Try turning off the DVR option in the Xbox app.

i paid $100 for this

>8 GB of RAM
There's your problem you idiot.

i have 12gb now you dumb cunt and it's the same

>Abroham Lincoln
Delete this one

You only get 60 FPS with the i7 6700k

Stop posting if you have this and you keep spamming "Works mine on my machine"

Is it currently worth getting the game on PC or should I wait until a patch if any arrives. I might pick up something else like Driveclub in the meantime

I got a i5 6500 + R9 390 by the way

You're prob fucked until a patch m8. High end nvidia rigs are the only ones who seem to have minimal or no issues. Every bit of deviation from that and things get exponentially shittier.

THat ain't Forza though.

How's it look in cockpit view?

Is the PC demo already out?

Fug, guess I'll consider picking up Driveclub then

What game is it?

You are an idiot.

Dunno, but it sure as shit ain't Forza because of the register plate.
Register plates in Forza are 8 digit black on white plates that have like HORIZON as default, although you can edit them. There's no plates like on that McLaren that has the cars name and model on it.
Dunno if that's like Assetto Corsa or some shit.

Sonycucks have been doing this shit for a while and it's never ever worked
naming a Driveclub webm project cars or fora doesn't fool anyone.

>hate weaboos
>use a website created by them

Driveclub

I've read the game needs 15 at points. Not saying the rec specs aren't bullshit just getting you in the know.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but your processor is old as shit is it not?

You still aren't fooling anyone user
We get that you think that everyone hates driveclub just because it's driveclub when in reality everyone hates driveclub because it's shit

Naming it a different game doesn't fix anything

This is some real fan knowledge and attention to detail right here

>i7 6700k

oced to 4.6ghz which a lot of people can't achieve

>mfw microsoft left the decryption keys out in the open and an unencrypted, bypassed, better performing version is on the horizon

is there any way to buy microsoft store games elsewhere? microsoft must be having a laugh if they think im paying £50 for a standard edition of a game without any extra content

Cracked version when

>you ain't fooling anyone cause, despite my 1k$ gpu, there's no other racing with these graphics
my man

>can't even quote correctly
Sonnygers like pottery

Would it be worth it to buy a EVGA 1080 with a Gears 4 key for 569€?

Why would a standard edition have any extra content?

>Thread discussion Forza Horizon 3 and if it is worth a buy
>Sonyponys come in to post driveclub
The fuck is wrong with you?
You faggots are like kids with ADHD, can't handle when people go 5 minutes without giving you attention.

for £50 i expect some extra content, £40 is the normal price for games here and even then i would be hesitant to drop that on a game, most pc games usually retail for £30, microsoft are being ultra jews

How long does it take to draw anime girls with this

How's the lighting?

What you would expect of Australia

Bright as fuck

One of the coolest systems implemented is the game with let your GPU actually reach Australia level temperatures in order to provide maximum realism, so around 90C

Should I give up on hoping this game will get cracked eventually?

I'm guessing the whole decrypting on the fly thing means it's hard/impossible to do it.

nm.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54qd11/forza_horizon_3s_drm_explained_aka_appx_security/

how long does it normally take to ruin something with chinese cartoons?

>go offroad and get dirty
>go through a river
>dirt is wet up to the depth I went in

It had no trouble running as well as the xbone version. While it's capable of reaching 60fps which is better than the console version, it takes an intense rig and worse yet, seems neigh impossible to do without turning off AA. If you just want it in place of the xbone, you're fine. If you want it because it's better than the xbone then you'll run into trouble.

Ah, thanks for that. Good to see people are working on it.

Even just steam would have been ok, instead of the windows store crap

Has anyone aknowledged the performance issues yet? Koshitku has literally released two "works fine on my PC :^)" articles with absolutely no mention of people having performance issues. Dev twitter accounts don't seem to aknowledge anything but major bugs and purchase/DL issues.

Are we even going to get a patch?

>nm.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/54qd11/forza_horizon_3s_drm_explained_aka_appx_security/

good thing i got a refund
fuck micro$hit

quite a lot, but most of them are taken from previous forza games, a lot of nfs liveries

Yep I'm not even going to deal with their Windows Store shit and just wait for the cracked version.

That'll probably depend on how much support they get from Nvidia and AMD

I7 4790k
980 TI Oc
16Gb Ram
SSD

So on ultra 1080p my game doesn't run very well frame drops feel like they drop to 0 but only the counter shows only 3 frames drop ita terrible

So i change the settings to high and 4k resolution

IT FUCKING WORKS BETTER AND OTS ACTUALLY PLAYABLE

TRY PUTTING NPC DRIVERS ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF THE ROAD FUCKING KEK DEVS

>UAC Disabled

oh wow look at the hacker here

Pity (You) 4 u

If you put it that way, any game can be generic.

Thanks m8e I was getting worried there.

Your mother is the most shilled game.

More like look at the guy who doesn't want to get annoyed with pointless popups every time he does something.

FH3 is anything but generic, you dumb fuckin cunt.

Driveclub is boring as shit but the pretty much nailed the rain in the windshield effect. I wish every game just copied that from now on.

It is a generic racing game though.

Holy fuck.
Just tried this.

i7 3770k
MSI 1080 8GB
16GB DDR3 1886MHz
HDD

Solid 60 in most areas now other than surfers paradise.
What fucking magic is this.

Your reply is generic effortless shitposter bait, fuck off.

There isn't much it does differently from Forza Horizon 1&2

SO it's a single artist spamming shitposts, that's never happened before...

>Its not much different from the previous games that were great

>Cringe

reddit.

pirates ALWAYS win

It is a buggy mess though.

Yeah but is it as good as Bloodborne?

Check

mate.

Stuttering framerate still better than literally zero (0) framerate.

open world at high speeds, they'd have to redo it from the ground up.

That's hardly what generic means.

It is generic though when it's literally the same shit as Horizon 1&2 which were generic arcade racing games too.

completely ungeneric and top of the genre? Yeah, I'd hope 3 was like the others too!

If it didn't have the modification system from Motorsport, there would be absolutely nothing going on for it.

Did you even play them fuckin retard? How many racing series out there do the same thing as Horizon? Sims are far more generic, street racers become generic as well, and why would they change the formula if they are the masters of the craft? They are simply the best open road driving games out there.

Played all of them. They aren't nothing special and they seem like they have more than they really do. The modification system for example is quite scarce for the games.

A well crafted, vast open world, solid driving mechanics and a pretty great car list has " nothing going for it" then what games have something going for it? Your willfully ignorance is pathetic.

>They aren't nothing special and they seem like they have more than they really do.
Name a game that does it better then, i am waiting.

>The modification system for example is quite scarce for the games.
Modification was NEVER the main feature of horizon series yet they do it much better than a lot of racing series out there, puts games like GRID and some of the newer NFS to fuckin shame.

Specifically for FH3, Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop sell digital codes.

Wait a second, is there still that one guy in every thread spamming "generic" over and over? Jesus christ i didnt think youd be that autistic.

Havent kept up with the motherboards lately, how do they handle 3-ram sticks?. Does it affect if two sticks are in dual-channel and one is single, or does it force every stick to single-channel?.

allahu

have no clue everything works fine, but it's a bit slower since one stick was just 1600mhz instead dual 2113mhz, so all sticks are at ~1880mhz after oc

>ps4 gets shitty gran turismo that comes out every 12 years and is full of bugs

its a joke
970 20 fps slower than a 1060, when the 1060 itself doesnt go above 60fps, thats 33% perf increase, I'm laughing

also 70eurodollars + microsoft store only

looks good but no buy from me

I have a i5 4690k, and a r9 390. Can I run it well?

I really hope they optimize it, I haven't bought it yet, but like I really want to. Come on Microsoft, I was looking forward to this game, I need that arcade open world racer fill. The Crew is ok, I've already played the shit out of that and it's pretty shallow. I'm just hoping a patch makes everything better so that then I can buy it.

this user is correct. I also have 980ti and the stutters are next to unbearable

m8.

If you don't have a i7 6700k and a GTX 1080 with 64GB RAM

You wont get 60fps.

It's been working fine with a couple of weird things here and there. My main issue is that after about an hour or so of playtime it starts getting sluggish and it requires a restart. Other than that I've been running it at max settings 60fps with no issues.

I have heard that some people have had issues with DLC not working right, but I've been playing since Friday and the DLC worked fine straight out of the download. Either way, I don't really reccomend getting any of the DLC, unless you are a diehard racing game fan.