Can someone explain the hate behind this game...

Can someone explain the hate behind this game? You all claim that its shit but its the last good game that Bethesda released

You know why.

It's a large world with nothing in it.
Tons of sidequests that boil down to "go here and get a thing while fighting drauger"
Build variety is trash
Both main stories are trash
Lets you do everything you want but because of that nothing you do matters.

It's a medicore game lapped up by casuals and modders.

Fuck off.

Is there a reason there's now always a 'why do you guys dislike skyrim' thread going? Shilling for the enhanced edition?

......Todd? Is that you?

this

Also the abrupt and meaningless ending.

The story just ends literally ends and nothing fucking happens.

skyrim is better than bitcher 3

I like it better than Oblivion.

Morrowind is basically a different genre.

I actually found bitcher 3 to be boring and janky confusing combat with an uninteresting world and story.

>nothing you do matters
You've just described every game ever made

Did I?

If I choose a certain route in say Oblivion I get locked out of other quests because I am choosing to define my character in a role playing game a certain way.

Skyrim gives no consequences. If I'm the Archmage of Winterhold the Stormcloaks should tell me to fuck myself. Nope I get to be general because "Dragonborn lol"

There is no consequences, which means no character building which means no immersion.

Agreed, I pirated witcher 3 and still wanted my money back by the end of the tutorial

Skyrim was just more fun

hurrr

Why would Todd be shilling here I have better things to do you know.

>last good game that bethesda released
>good game
>bethesda

Something doesn't add up...

witcher 3 has no interactivity

Its a bad game as simple as that.

And no it is not better than Oblivion much less Morrowind.

Sure the mods can fix some of the gameplay related stuff(So can Oblivion's mods btw) like having more spells/spellmaking/Your own show etc but not even Trainwiz's quest mods can fix the bullshit that is quests and factions.

So this is a witcher 3 hate thread?

The story sucks, so it's just a roam-around game with nothing really engaging to do. I can't play these games anymore for more than a week

>great critic reviews
>great player reviews
>won tones of awards
Cred Forums thinks it's shit. Do you really need an explanation user?

We had the same fucking thread for the last five fucking years every single fucking day. You're just shitposting at this point, just stop

Have you played The Witcher 3?

Also the quests in the game are shit and the world in general is boring as fuck and not worth exploring with all the awful copy/paste dungeons.

Nah last good Bethtesda game was morrowind

Fallout 4 vanilla game was better at release than Skyrim

>good
man I fucking love hitting left click at draugrs

Build variety is the only reason i keep playing the game every once in a while.
Agree with the rest.
I just use it as dungeon explorer, wild survival game.

You also forgot the combat is complete garbage as well and the 2 "big" cities contain 6 houses each

if you
>mod the combat so you don't just button mash attacks at every enemy
>mod in survival elements so that there's actually gameplay and a point to walking around besides just wasting your time
>mod in NPCs with dialogue and more quests so it isn't just the same bethesda GO HERE KILL DRAUGR AND/OR BANDITS shit over and over and over
>mod in skill trees that aren't just like shitty wow talent trees with nothing but passive number boosts
then you have an RPG that is.. tolerable.

To be fair, the only time there's ever been a settlement that actually felt like a city in any of these games was Vivec. And even that was bizarrely empty of people walking around.