This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours

>This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours

store.steampowered.com/app/511740/

You fags are gonna pirate it, right? I know I will.

I hope they don't port their cancerous DLC platform to PC

No because I don't play fanservicey shit that caters to the lowest common denominator.

Also hasnt this been out on vita for like a year? /hbg/ wont fucking shut up about it.

>No preorder
>Price hidden until it releases

This is gonna be absurdly expensive, won't it?

IIRC this had DLC more expensive than the game itself

Nice falseflagging OP but no I'm going to buy it and support PQube for not censoring their games and bringing it to PC.

Its a garbage rail shooter and a piss-poor E game. If you weren't a pee see master retard redditor faggot and played the Japanese demo for free a year ago as it came out on PSN, you would have known this.

If you want a real game you can rock your socks to, go download CM3D2.

It's a shit game.

But it'll sell because it's a shit game with anime girls.

What do you exactly dislike about the game mechanically?

They do the same shit for Neps and other niche titles to make all buyers grab it at once on release and get a spot on popular releases list for some extra publicity

Not him, but the fact that mechanics are non-existant helps.

Goddamn fucking weebs

Not him, but the issue is that it's a lightgun game without the lightgun. It's also REALLY easy on PS4/Vita.

It's a regressive rail shooter that offers nothing that fucking fmv games in the 90's didn't already do, except girls. Take them out and make it a modern military setting and Cred Forums would call it kusoge shovelware shit.

It's gonna be even easier on PC.

I want the breasts size DLC. Fuck you, I don't like cowtits.

>if take out the purpose of the game, it's not good!

Any other keen observations you've made, Einstein?

this game is garbage but you need to go back to redddit. you need to be 18 to post here

>implying

If it had gameplay on par with Time Crisis, I would be really interested in it. My only complaint is how it's way too easy.

Thanks for making my point.

He meant take the girls out you retard. Is english not your first language?

Oh yes I forgot. To properly enjoy anime shit you have to be of age. Thanks neckbeard weeb, defender of faggotry.

The girls are the entire point of the game though, given that it has a VN route for basically all of them. It's really more of a VN that happens to have shooting segments in it.

yes I will because it's going to cost 50 FUCKING BUCKS FUCK

Can't wait for the reaction normie videos on youtube.

Or you could watch any time jeff gershtmann has played it and his stupid ass "Everyone who plays this is a pedophile creeper" stance on it.

No I'm going to buy it and make $20 selling cards to retarded autismos on steam.

I don't think that's a net profit user

You can actually make a nice profit from making booster packs and (hopefully) getting a good background that everyone wants.

>pirating weeb trash
why even bother?

>You fags are gonna pirate it, right? I know I will.
WAAAHHHHHH WHY DONT WE GET ANY GAMES!!!?

Well it depends on how much the game costs. At the least its $20 off a game I would buy anyway.

But PC is constantly getting games.

Stop replying to yourself OP. Your PS4 brick has no game.

considering most backrounds go for less than the cards themselves, this is bullshit.

>He can't tell when a new IP posts

That's really embarrassing

Riiiiiiight. Get fucked OP.

Mods are gonna be great as usual

>Railshooter
I mean I enjoyed play with my friend time crysis specially in the arcade or house of dead, maybe I will look into it if the price is right
>Choose your own love interest. Your choices will change the story and the path you take throughout the game
What the fuck?

I hope we get breasts sizes mods. Gotta fix those breasts since the devs decided to put big boobs only into the game.

There's already DLC for that. You have the option of going DFC or massive bazongas with it.

Really? Do you have an example? Because I heard the DLC doesn't allow you to go as flat as possible. Also it's fucking disgusting that you gotta pay additional money to get girls with decent breasts sizes...

>tfw you buy some sacks, make some busters, roll the dice and you score the first try
always good to grab some dosh. The games pay themselves.

>Playing up the wacky Japanese angle.
>Acknowledging the "weeb" meme.
>Pandering to weebs who get off on people hating weebs.
It's crazy how insultingly patronizing the advertising is. But the real crazy thing, is that weebs will buy into it.
>"HURR, YOU HATE CUTE IRL?! THAT MAKES ME LIKE CUTE GIRLS EVEN MORE!!! I'LL GIVE THEM ALL MY MONEY IN SPITE OF ALL THE HATERS"

the real problem is that there's no fucking ass sliders. too much life and no hometown if you ask me.

I rather have real character customization on characters in games that have it any form, because I've been dying for proper weight sliders forever on games that are just meant to be pandering.

This game has great smug lolis.