Thank you based GOG

Thank you based GOG
>5 days left

Go grab your free DRM copies, user

But...i already play my DRM free games on steam.

I grab my DRM free copies from TPB.
thx tho

do we only have 5 days to redeem these downloads or something?

Haha no it isnt drm because you need to have a program running in the background, checkmate steamniggers

But I don't want any copies of DRM, even for free.

I can run Divinity OS just fine without steam open. :)

To be this ignorant

But only Hotline and Shadow Warrior are good and I already have/beat those. I need more

This shit can never seem to find my games, I've stopped caring

>complaining about DRM-free free copies of your Steam games

it's much less of the hassle to actually download an installer for your offline library.

you can actually just backup some folders w/ drm-free games, and they will run just fine w/o Steam client (i accidentally figured out Far Cry 2 did that)

Here's a fucking issue: Steam is not interested to tell you, which ones are actually drm-free (you have to go to either some community/group thing or look up the list on wiki)
Also, I'm not a bloody caveman 2000's to backup the installed/unpacked folders with games guts in it.

I would looooooove to switch to GoG Galaxy in the same way that I would have preferred Google + over Facebook, but I have far too much invested in the client I've been using for 10 years than something new that I have 20 games on.

GoG is a blessing, but Steam is still essential for multiplayer pc gaming and that's going to continue for quite a while still

Whats the issue with steam? shit like uplay or windows live. Lets not forget social club is what is fucking annoying. If everyone just stuck to using steam to do all that, it would be fine.

You could also just go to the steam library folder and run the client without steam running. Don't know if it works on all games, but I know it's possible.

it doesn't work for all games

A majority of older games can do this.

After having so much of anal obliteration with trying to run Steam's Fallout 1 nicely on Win7, I would never touch on Steam any game, released before 1998-99, that I can buy on GoG or, at least, torrent.

nigger how are you unable to run Fallout 1? Mine works just fine.