GOG adds some or your Steam games to your GOG library also. I just got Hotline Miami from Steam to my GOG account too

GOG adds some or your Steam games to your GOG library also. I just got Hotline Miami from Steam to my GOG account too.
What do you think about this?

I wish I could get some sort of discount or trade for any double games that I have on both accounts..

gog.com/connect

Other urls found in this thread:

gogwiki.com/wiki/GOG_Connect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thing is shit once they did it with door kickers so I purchased it but after it gog connect was saying "unavailable at the moment" although it was indeed saying available on gog connect before I buy it. Anyway fuck DRM free stuff

>fuck DRM free stuff
what?

>fuck DRM free stuff

What the fuck kinda consumer even talks like this?

an uneducated one or a baiting one

The one who wants his library and not download a zip on chrome

>fuck DRM free stuff
Are you retarded? Or am I missing the joke?

>fuck disease-free sexual partners

somebody else has to make the food analogy

So... all you want is a streamlined interface where all your games are at? Why not just properly organise your taskbar with your shortcuts?

You hid your username but not your login

Sign into steam-sync.gog.com using your Steam account
Note that steam-sync.gog.com is not affiliated with Steam or Valve

steam has better security than GOG, do you really want to get your account hacked

Yeah, I just realised it. Fucked up, but oh well. Maybe some kind user would send me a friend request so we could play games together.

searching up all your linked emails and usernames

haha get rekt.

a stupid/shitposting one, obviously (or just a sub, who loves or has grown into being sodomised by corporate overlords)

WHEN are they going to add some new features on the UI like ZOOM IN, ZOOM OUT and DRAG AND DROP?

Probably never. Big picture mode is where what little effort they are still putting into the Steam interface is going. That and the review system, apparently.

>steam has better security than GOG

He is named Ariff Othman

Reminder that Anno 1404 and Dawn of Discovery are not the same game according to this system.

>Won't bring over my copy of Vanhelsing Final cut for some reason
Eh. that game's trash anyway

>fuck DRM free stuff
No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. The post ate my punctuation it should have said.

Fuck DRM; Free stuff!

The reviews are nice. They work so far for me for the most part to choose games.
Nobody uses the big picture..

>buy game on steam
>download DRM free version on gog
>refund on steam
>add non-steam game to library
>rinse and repeat

GOG already said they have the right to remove the games from your account if they do this. Not sure what alerts them to it, though.

>Nobody uses the big picture..

Everyone's been trying to tell Valve that since they first released the beta. They just aren't listening user. Same as the Steam controller too.

user.. Fuck man, that makes a world of difference. You silly fucker.

I still don't have a clue how that cyrcle mouse on the pad works..
Maybe Big Picture and pad will pick up with VR though.
Big Picture will look comfy in VR.

that's why you download it before you refund.

At this point you're better off just pirating the GOG version.

I hook my PC up to my TV to play games with friends but Big Picture is always too fucky to be functional.
Honestly it's easier for me to run to my PC and boot up a game than it is for me to use big picture mode

It's like a touch pad, from what I read. It's like having an analog stick that doesn't flick away from your finger accidentally or something. I'm told there's some feedback from the pads or whatever they are so it feels better than just swiping at a regular, flimsy touch pad. But I've never tested one myself to confirm.

Big Picture is comfy if you hook up your PC to a TV in the living room like you would a console. It does work well then but it's a very niche market, I'd say. I guess it's nice to have.

I use big picture daily because it's the easiest way to use my second screen when I want to couch play

Plus Steam vr use big picture anyway (I own a vive)

this time i got AI-War Fleet Command & Hotline Miami.
Last Time i got Bit.Trip Runner, Saints Row2, VVVVVV, To The Moon, Trine and Two Worlds Epic Edition

Might as well just pirate games at this point it'd be easier and you'd be making less of an ass of yourself.

Your steam account that is connected through the API is permanently connected once you set it to public, after being connected you can set it to private but since the account connection is permanent they can still see your profile info, avatar, comments, games list etc.

GOG implements one more rule:
ONLY GAMES YOU OWNED FOR 10 YEARS ARE LIABLE TO BE TRANSFERED

nobody owned hotline miami for 10 years, wtf are you talking about

Not 10 years, but one day or 3 hours. So you can't return game to steam and be dat smart

What's the catch? I know they have done this previously for the people who have bought The Witcher on Steam, but I find it strange that they would do this for other games as well.

It's because steam is shutting down 2018

>try to install GOG so I can buy gwent
>oh goy you miss this one plugin you need to install KB2999226
>I wonder what that does
>of course it's fucking telemetry

Aegis Voat and never looked back.

>KB2999226
>it allows windows to work with CRT

what's wrong with being backwards-compatible with older monitors?

gogwiki.com/wiki/GOG_Connect

because OP is a fag here is a list of games you probably missed out on:

Available from 1 June 2016 until 8 June

Breach & Clear: Deadline
Bit.Trip Runner
Braid
Breach & Clear
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
FTL: Advanced Edition
Galactic Civilizations III
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing: Final Cut
Mount & Blade
Project Zomboid
Saints Row 2
Shadowrun Returns
Sherlock Holmes: Secret Of The Silver Earring
Surgeon Simulator 2013 [1]
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
To The Moon
Trine Enchanted Edition
Two Worlds
Unreal Gold
Unreal Tournament Goty
The Witness
VVVVVV
Xenonauts

Available from 7 June 2016 until 13 June

Kona
Defender's Quest
Door Kickers

Available from 25 August 2016 until 2 September

Master of Orion 1+2
Master of Orion 3

Available from 26 September 2016 until 2 October

Ai War: Fleet Command
Anno 1404: Gold Edition
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Cossacks Anthology
Dex
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
Hotline Miami
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing: Final Cut
The Last Federation
The Masterplan
OlliOlli
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Teslagrad
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Ziggurat
X: Gold
X Rebirth

It's not CathodeRayTube it's CockRippingTelemetry

it's called marketing you fucking retard

why would i return anything on steam? i don't buy shit unless I'm sure will like it.

Because this

Does it work the other way around? Can I put Witcher 3 on my Steam account?

i think you can request a steam code for cdpr games you bought on gog. But why would you want to upset them?

Dumb consumers are common.

Fuck steakhouses that offer anything that isn't well done?

That user is retarded

>buy game on Steam
>activate on GOG via connect
>download the game
>refund on Steam
>GOG pulls the game out of the account

Great. You now have an installer without having the legal right to use it.
You could have just pirated it to get the same result but without wasting time buying and refunding shit.

Also: Steam and GOG can disable refunds for you if they get the feel that you abuse it.